Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

WannaBeBB9

Who Will Go This Tuesday Night and How?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Go This Tuesday Night and How?

• Janelle, meaning she doesn't win POV and Will sends her packing
    • Janelle, meaning she doesn't win POV and Ericka sends her packing
    • Will, meaning Jani wins POV and Jani sends him packin
    • Will, meaning Ericka wins POV and Ericka sends him packing
    • Ericka, meaning Jani wins POV and Jani sends her packing
    • Ericka, meaning she doesn't win POV and Will sends her packing
    • I don't understand the question?!?!

I thought I read that Will and Janelle are nominated. Or maybe thats the plan if the nominations are later this evening. Will asked to be put up so that Erika would feel more secure.

The problem is if she wins veto. She will be the only vote.

Boog should nominate Janelle and Erika, so at least to decrease her chances of being the deciding vote, again unless she wins veto.

It's time for the Chick Town alliance!!!!

I am not sure if this is posted elsewhere but it just dawned on me the the smartest game move is for Janie and Erika to team up to get Will out. If they are nominated by Mike and if either wins the POV they vote Will out. It would be one of the least expected choices given the coupling/dynamics in the house and remove the biggest threat to all 3 of those remaining (Boogie included).

At the time I voted (on this thread) none of the 14 people who had already resonded to the poll thought Will will go. Hopefully Erica and Janelle have at the forefront of thier minds that they are in this for $500K The best way to get it, at this point, is to get Will out.

For Janelle and Erika it would seem the most obvious way to make it beyond the Final 3 as Will and Boogie have the best chances of making it to the final two. Erika and Janelle have to know they are 3rd wheel in the Chill Town alliance. Even Mike would benefit from this move because he will not win the jury if up against Will and he would not be taking out "his friend".

But I think Janie knows that if Erika is in the final 3 - that Janie will more than likely not win the endurance part of the HOH. She would be in the same position as last year. Mike would take Erika and Erika would take Mike if Janie didn't win final HOH.

Which is the case regardless of who is in Final 3. She also probably thinks she wouldn't win against Erika. Not saying that would be the case but she could be thinking it

I can almost see Will taking Janie to F2 only because he would want to see if he could win against the best competitor in BB.

Quote: "It's time for the Chick Town alliance!!!!

I am not sure if this is posted elsewhere but it just dawned on me the the smartest game move is for Janie and Erika to team up to get Will out. If they are nominated by Mike and if either wins the POV they vote Will out. It would be one of the least expected choices given the coupling/dynamics in the house and remove the biggest threat to all 3 of those remaining (Boogie included).

At the time I voted (on this thread) none of the 14 people who had already resonded to the poll thought Will will go. Hopefully Erica and Janelle have at the forefront of thier minds that they are in this for $500K The best way to get it, at this point, is to get Will out.

For Janelle and Erika it would seem the most obvious way to make it beyond the Final 3 as Will and Boogie have the best chances of making it to the final two. Erika and Janelle have to know they are 3rd wheel in the Chill Town alliance. Even Mike would benefit from this move because he will not win the jury if up against Will and he would not be taking out "his friend"

It's a nice thought but Erika thinks she is going to have boogie's baby and Janelle thinks she is going to be Mrs. Dr. Janelle. So it's highly unlikely that the two females can think that far ahead now.

I think that Erika and Janelle will become the laughing stock of BB history...who would have thought?

Actually this is my first time saying it. But the timing is right for Janelle and Erica to tip the scales in their favor of getting beyond the final 3...and the way the vote is structured (only one person - not the HOH decides who goes/stays). Earlier it was just another 3 person alliance (Danielle, Erica, Janelle).

Hopefully Janelle remembers her advice to Ivette on why she should have taken her vs. Maggie. Hopefully Erica is remembering the benefits of the chick alliance that Danielle was suggesting. Hopefully they both know they are the 3rd wheel in Chill Town. Hopefully Erica and Janelle realize that if they are up against Will (in the final 2) that their chances of winning the $500K are not as good as if they up against Mike or the other female.

If Mike were smart he might not play to Win the POV...anyway you slice it he is in the final 3 and he has a better chance of winning against Janelle and Erika than he does against Will.

This will only work if Janelle or Erika win the POV...but their odds change from 25% chance of winning the POV to 50% and hopefully Mike does not give it 100%.....

I think if everyone had their way, this is who they would take:

Erika would take Janie and Boogie. (Erika doesn't like Janie, but she knows that it is too much of a temptation for Boogie to take Will to the finals with him if Will stays. If Erika has a chance, she will cut Will loose before Janie, imo).

Janie would take Will and Boogie. (Janie hates Erika and will let that control what she does. Plus, Erika does have a lot of jury votes based on liking her--especially Marcellas and CG. Not only that, but Janie is loyal to her alliances to the end).

Will would take Boogie and Janie. (Will knows that both of them would take him to the finals, probably. Definitely, he has a better chance of going to the finals with Janie than with Erika).

Boogie would ???? I just don't know for sure. (It seems like he would take Janelle and Will. However, I'm not positive of that. He might like Will on the jury, massaging them for him. Or, he might be afraid that Janie would win and take Will to the finals. If he gets rid of Janelle, he knows for sure he is going to the finals with the other two. I'm not sure who Boogie would pick--he's the wild card for me).

This makes the odds bad for Erika (which is good for me, because I really don't like her).

All three of the others know that Erika is the one to look out for in the endurance comp. Janie is horrible at endurance challenges--too fidgety. Will is smart enough to know that if Erika wins, she will take Boogie with her to the finals, period. Even though Janie is in love with Will (kinda), I think she would actually think it over and try to decide which of them is the better player at the end, and make her decision based on that. She and Will have never agreed to make it a final two between them. In fact, Will has said he would pick Boogie over Janie. Therefore, I think Janie might think it over before taking Will to the final two with her.

So, the odds are good for Boogie to go to the final two. (This makes me gag, as I also don't like him.)

Everything depends on the POV challenge, assuming that there is one. Everyone is assuming that, but this year, who knows?

Will told Erika - if Erika wins the POV - to leave the noms the same and he will vote out Janie.

I am really hoping she doesn't fall for that Marci like thing to do. Will would vote out Erika just because she did that.

CalifCyclone: I disagree strongly! The time is NO LONGER right for Janelle to work with Erika! IT'S TOO LATE (stupid Janie! - I'm angry at how blind she has been, and it IS too late now!)

IF they unite at this point they can ONLY evict Will. And that puts J. in a F3 where BOTH the other 2 will take each other to F2.

But if she keeps Will there's a CHANCE (in Janelle's mind at least - I just put up a poll on this very point) that Will might take her to F2 (it would certainly "make good TV" - better than Will and MB. in F2.)

IF they had allied at F6 (with G. still available for a vote) and when neither of them held HoH or PoV, so neither was giving up more than the other in taking their protection away from "their" CT member, then there would still have been time to try to finagle so that F3 was not the other couple.

But it's too late now for that play to make any sense for Janelle.

Yep, gotta agree with that. Because of Janelle's personal slant in playing the game, it was never possible. I think Janelle has a chance against both Booger and Will, but I cannot stomach Booger winning anything, so I hope she takes Will.

Samg/Word Girl: It not too late to switch up the stratgey - and should probably be the thing for them to do should either Erika or Janelle win the POV.

Erika Wins POV Scenario:

In this case it is really Janelle's only option to continue on. If Erica were to evict Will it could show the jury she is worthy of winning BB by being the one to get rid of the Evil Dr. - something the others did not do. Erica might try to use this an opportunity to get a "promise" from Janelle for final 2 over Boogie should Janelle win the next HOH.

Janelle Wins POV Scenario:

And, while it is that Will MIGHT take Janelle to the Final 2, Janelle's odds of winning over the Jury against Boogie and Erica are probalby better than her going up against Will. And, it is not likely that Will will take Janelle over Mike. Maybe just Maybe Janelle can get a "promise" from Erica to take her to the final 2 if she saves here now.

I believe any way you slice it, Janelle is going to have to WIN the next HOH to get to the Final 2 - so the Chick Alliance is the the best way to get to final 2 IF one of them wins POV.

The Key here may be timing...wait to see who wins POV. As long as Will sees she is loyal Chill Town, he may vote Erica off. I am going to give Janelle the benefit of the doubt and believe she knows the Chick Alliance is there for the taking.

Janelle's chances of winning the jury vote are better if she's sitting beside Boogie or Erika, but her chances of winning the next HOH are greater if she gets rid of Erika. Erika could have easily won the last endurance challenge, but she gave it to Danielle. Endurance is the first part of the three-part final HOH. If Janelle really wants to win, I think she gets rid of Erika, leaving Will and Boogie to compete in the final 3-part HOH with her. If she wins that, then is the time to evict Will and take Boogie to the final two. I think she wins 5-2. Maybe 6-1 if Boogie wins this POV and evicts Erika, in which case she would know beyond a doubt he was playing her, and she would not be happy with him. She's probably kick him in the family jewels on her way out the door. :lol:

As of around 11 pm Friday night, the boys were planning on keeping janelle. i'm still surprised boogie wants to keep her, but im assuming it's because he thinks they can beat her in the end. i dont know if the boys can beat janie or erika in the end considering they've screwed everyone in sequester. who knows though.

i can see why WILL would want to keep janelle over ericka. but booie doing so is just plain stupid and it shows that he is truly a sidekick. keep janele doesnt benefit boogie one bit and is just a dumbass move for him up there with the marcelus and kaysar dumbass moves

FACT:

IF Janelle make it to the end with anyone (but maybe will) she would win.

IF Boogie went to the end with anyone he would lose.

Same with Ericka.

IF will went to the end with Boogie or (visa versa) Will would win.

BUT here's the problem if Janelle goes with Will it's a tossup (I Guess). I don't know what would really happen.

Other Factors:

Everyone is that jury dis-liked Janelle and Boogie @ one time or another (I don't know why because they are blonde?) :)

Ericka is very likeable in the jury but, will that play another factor dispite her gameplay.

Will Will scumbaggging everyone play a factor also.

AND Janelle and Will had their hand in every eviction this season. period.

Ericka is very likeable in the jury but, will that play another factor dispite her gameplay.

what show are you watching :lol:

First, Tarman,

if Boogie wins this POV and evicts Erika, in which case she would know beyond a doubt he was playing her, and she would not be happy with him.

I think MB could avoid her being angry at him: "You kept questioning me about whether I would pick you over Will in F3, and that made me suspicious that if I took you off and he went up you might evict him, and I'd rather be in F3 with him and Janelle than with you and Janelle: Janelle told Will that you offered to form a female-alliance with her. I know Will is my friend. I just couldn't be sure you weren't playing me. If you weren't, I'm sorry, but you had been acting kind of distant for a couple of days and I was afraid of what you would do. And I still expected Will to keep you and evict Janelle - who wants to compete against her? - but I guess he was more in love with her than I thought (even though he's still denying it, but why else would he take HER over you?"

I believe that if he said that, she would immediately forgive him and, perhaps, apologize for being distant for a few days.

But what I really want to say is that I do think there's a chance Will would take J. to F2 over MB.

As I wrote in another thread, if Janelle has to choose between W. and MB for F2, taking MB is clearly in her best interest $-wise.

BUT she's had other chances to evict Will and hasn't taken any of them, "so will she finally do it at F3? Or is the image in her mind of "Dr. and Mrs. Doctor" making it to F2, having the whole jury, all of the HG's against who they competed (and won) for months (and "all of America") focusing on just the two of them, going to be more important to her than the $?

"Try to 'feel' how Janelle would think America was feeling about her while they were watching her in F2 with Will. And how that would make her feel.

"Now change Will to MB and see how Janelle thinks America feels about her role. For me those are REALLY different, and THAT may be the factor which, if the situation arises where she has to make that choice, controls Janelle's decision."

And I would not be surprised, if the situation arose, if Will took J. to F2 instead of MB, based on a smilar motive. It wouldn't mean anything about whether he "loves her" or "is infatuated with her," it could all be about who he saw himself being if he was in F2 with Janelle.

Edit a few hours later, from most recent LFU:

Will tells Boogie he is in a phenominal position for a bunch of reasons because he can hold the noms the same & Will can vote out Erika, then Boogie can act shocked like he had no idea Will was going to do that. Boogie says oh yeah, he's been rehearsing it.

Archived