can you watch BB live on the web anywhere?

littlelulu

Yes I would like to know this too. I live in kansas city so my favorite team the Chiefs of course, will be playing and I won't be able to see one of the most important shows this season. If we can't watch it on the internet while it's going on is there a place to watch it after it goes off?

Thanks to all who answer!

I am glad that I live in Eastern Canada! The Canadian stations will probably still show BB, even if the Buffalo CBS station bumps it. I also have timeshifting, so can watch it later on the West Coast.

I have seen on Morty's main page, that CBS is pre-empting the Sept 10th show. Wouldn't that the one where it will go from three to two? Do you think they will cram all of that into the Finale? Or are they extending the Finale on the 12th to 2 hours?

^^ Yep in dallas too. Just need to remember to record it on the right channel - so when I get home from the cheer gym I can watch it like I normally do. LOL My family would hate if I didn't do it right because then they would have to deal with me. Would not be pretty

I read that it's not being shown in Rockford, Illinois, George's hometown, so his wife is watching it from some other CBS station where the football game is not being shown? Those of you who can get more than one CBS station might look into that. I think most of the pre-emptions are regional in nature.

OMG!! I live on the east coast and my tv is already on cbs......

They just said something about Big Brother being pre-empted cause of the dang redskins game.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....(praying that I heard wrong) but, can anyone tell me where I can find this info at on here?? and to find out what time BB will be on??

Pleaseeeeee......any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

grrrrrrrrrrrr......football!!

and the funny thing is, a friend of mine had free tickets to the Redskins game tonight....

she called me this afternoon around 4 and invited me to go and choose not to being I

don't like football but mainly so that I could be here to watch BB!!!

I am stuck with the friggen Redskins game after all!! I coulda went to the dang game just to get outta the house but nooooooo, I wanted to watch BB!! (wayyyyyyy)....lol

The BB god just doesn't like me!!

Imagine my disappointment. I'm here getting ready for an (hopefully) excellent BB show.. and the Chiefs are playing! While I love my Chiefs, I don't much care to watch our third string play a crappy team.

So I turn to our backup CBS station... low and behold, high school football!

What... friggin'.... joy.

Archived