September 5, Live Feed Updates

Jem

Highlights/Summary from the last hour:

Will goes to Janelle on the couch in the bathroom and starts questioning her about her convo with Erika in the exercise room. She brushed it off by saying that they talked about sequester and boyfriends. Will mentioned that he came in at one point thinking that Janelle was alone in there and he was going to work out with her but Erika said "give us a few minutes." He asked what that was about because it seemed like they were talking about game. Janelle said that they talked a little bit but she just told Erika that she was evicting her.

Will decides he wants pattymelts for dinner and they move out to the kitchen with Boogie to make dinner.

Erika in the pool splashing loudly which made convo on the other feeds difficult on quad.

However, what I could get from the convo between CT and Janie was they were questioning her about Erika a little, she told them basically what she told Will. She casually mentioned to Will that Erika said he called her a slut to see what his response would be. He tried to brush it off saying Erika was lying... Janie looked like she wasn't buying... then Boogie says, "well 'slut' sounds like 'she's got guts'" (ed--umm... I think this is pretty self-explanatory but there can be absolutely no way that Janelle would buy BS like that and if I were in her position I would believe Erika... incidentally Janie still didn't look like she was buying it and she kind of clammed up a bit)

Erika comes in from swimming and in the bathroom mirror says, "I look like I just got hit by the ugly truck."

Janelle and Erika ended up on the couches in the BY. I missed the convo, but I caught the tail end and I believe that the general convo was Janie confirming with Erika about evicting Will and telling her about CT questioning her about their convo earlier. Conversation stopped when Will/Boogie came out into the BY.

Now Will/Janie/Erika on the BY couches completely silent. Boogie playing pool by himself... correction, he just informed them that he is playing "speed pool" which means you have to try to get in all the balls in the shortest amount of time.

One other side note: Boogie was complaining about having to clean up after himself and was saying how he wished that "Chicken Chores" was still there. Will remarked that out of all the people in the house, he really liked CG. Boogie asked why and Will said that it was because CG was always upbeat, etc.

Update for last hour (Long)

After all 4 sitting in awkward silence for some time Boogie asked if anyone wants to play pool. No one wanted to so he went to play by himself. Will asked Janelle if she wants to go have a shower and then go to the red room to talk. She says sure.

Erika is outside on the hammock and Boogie comes over to her and asks if she wants some alone time, she says yes. He says he understands, goes back to playing pool. A little later, Erika is walking by (being cold to him) and he asks her what is wrong. Says he hasn't seen her this way in 67 days and wants to know what is wrong. She's not really answering him and then finally just plays it off like she's sad/resigned to be leaving, says obviously she's not meant to play this game, at least not win it as she's leaving at the same place again. Then she goes inside. After she leaves, Boogie says She's acting weeeeiiiiiiiiiiiird! Starts saying to himself Janelle better not have something to her that I don't want her to know. (ed. I think Erika is acting cold towards him because she is truly hurt by finding out from Janelle that Boogie said he way playing her.)

A little later Boogie asked Janelle if Erika was acting weird about him or brought up his name while they were talking. Janie says no, cut to Flames as Janelle starts to say something else. Will was in the DR and Erika was still in the kitchen.

Janie and Will have their showers, they don't show them on the feeds but you can hear them singing.

After shower, Janie comes to kitchen where Erika is and tells her that Boogie came up to her and asked her about the way Erika was acting. They both say they are just playing it up like Erika is sad she's leaving.

Erika then goes outside and asks Boogie to play a last pool game.

Janelle and Will in red room. Whispering. Janie calls him out about calling her a slut and asks him why he didn't sleep with her in the red room up until she won POV. He is doing a lot of whispering so can't hear most of conversation. He does say that he doesn't think she's a slut and doesn't remember saying that. Asks her to explain in what context was it said, she does, then he says he doesn't remember, but he could see himself saying that in a funny way but he definitely wouldn't have meant anything bad by it. As for sleeping in the bed with her he says I don't think it's right, knows that Janie used to sleep in the bed with Howie but he thinks it's weird and the only reason it's okay is because it's a giant bed and his bed sucks. When they close down HOH tomorrow Boogie will probably come sleep in here too.

Erika comes into bedroom to tell them that she just found a game that BB left them in the diary room. It's a 9 in 1 game that includes cribbage, checkers, backgammon, etc. Janie and Will don't seem all that interested.

Will gets called to the diary room. Erika goes to red room to find Janie. Re-asserts to her that the boys are playing them. Erika seems very fired up and upset about the fact that they have been played all this time. Janie says it's embarassing. Erika says let's not keep letting them embarass us, let's get those boys out. Promises her again that she will help her take out Boogie and take her to final 2. Janie seems to be confused again. Erika keeps talking to her and in the end Janie agrees to keep to their plan to send Will out but not tell him ahead of time. Erika leaves and goes to backyard.

Will comes out and asks Erika if she wants to play backgammon. They play. Janie comes out and watches. Boogie is in the hot tub.

Will and Janie decide to go back to red room. After a few minutes Will goes to get the backgammon game and teach Janie how to play.

I just posted this in the Sept. 4, live feed updates so thought I would copy it here.

Update for last hour (Long)

After all 4 sitting in awkward silence for some time Boogie asked if anyone wants to play pool. No one wanted to so he went to play by himself. Will asked Janelle if she wants to go have a shower and then go to the red room to talk. She says sure.

Erika is outside on the hammock and Boogie comes over to her and asks if she wants some alone time, she says yes. He says he understands, goes back to playing pool. A little later, Erika is walking by (being cold to him) and he asks her what is wrong. Says he hasn't seen her this way in 67 days and wants to know what is wrong. She's not really answering him and then finally just plays it off like she's sad/resigned to be leaving, says obviously she's not meant to play this game, at least not win it as she's leaving at the same place again. Then she goes inside. After she leaves, Boogie says She's acting weeeeiiiiiiiiiiiird! Starts saying to himself Janelle better not have said something to her that I don't want her to know. (ed. I think Erika is acting cold towards him because she is truly hurt by finding out from Janelle that Boogie said he was playing her.)

A little later Boogie asked Janelle if Erika was acting weird about him or brought up his name while they were talking. Janie says no, cut to Flames as Janelle starts to say something else. Will was in the DR and Erika was still in the kitchen.

Janie and Will have their showers, they don't show them on the feeds but you can hear them singing.

After shower, Janie comes to kitchen where Erika is and tells her that Boogie came up to her and asked her about the way Erika was acting. They both say they are just playing it up like Erika is sad she's leaving.

Erika then goes outside and asks Boogie to play a last pool game.

Janelle and Will in red room. Whispering. Janie calls him out about calling her a slut and asks him why he didn't sleep with her in the red room up until she won POV. He is doing a lot of whispering so can't hear most of conversation. He does say that he doesn't think she's a slut and doesn't remember saying that. Asks her to explain in what context was it said, she does, then he says he doesn't remember, but he could see himself saying that in a funny way but he definitely wouldn't have meant anything bad by it. As for sleeping in the bed with her he says I don't think it's right, knows that Janie used to sleep in the bed with Howie but he thinks it's weird and the only reason it's okay is because it's a giant bed and his bed sucks. When they close down HOH tomorrow Boogie will probably come sleep in here too.

Erika comes into bedroom to tell them that she just found a game that BB left them in the diary room. It's a 9 in 1 game that includes cribbage, checkers, backgammon, etc. Janie and Will don't seem all that interested.

Will gets called to the diary room. Erika goes to red room to find Janie. Re-asserts to her that the boys are playing them. Erika seems very fired up and upset about the fact that they have been played all this time. Janie says it's embarassing. Erika says let's not keep letting them embarass us, let's get those boys out. Promises her again that she will help her take out Boogie and take her to final 2. Janie seems to be confused again. Erika keeps talking to her and in the end Janie agrees to keep to their plan to send Will out but not tell him ahead of time. Erika leaves and goes to backyard.

Will comes out and asks Erika if she wants to play backgammon. They play. Janie comes out and watches. Boogie is in the hot tub.

Will and Janie decide to go back to red room. After a few minutes Will goes to get the backgammon game and teach Janie how to play.

Erika had a shower

Boogie went up to HOH to listen to music

Janie and Will playing backgammon in red room.

When Erika finished shower she came into red room and asked if she could play with them. The three of them are now playing, not sure which game. It's very quiet, nobody's talking.

Will/Janie/Erika finished their game. Will was complaining saying that Janie was cheating. She said she wasn't.

Boogie in HOH listening to music.

Erika was in bed but she got up and went out to the BY and now is smoking alone in silence. She was blowing smoke O's.

Will and Janie in bed in red room. Some whispering going on but not much and nothing I can make out. Will was going over some scenarios... suggested Janie not use the veto and he would evict Erika.

Erika finished her cig and now she's back in bed.

All quiet on the western front except for the occasional rustling of sheets... everything's winding down for the night so not much to report... it's a good time to hit the hay so I guess I'm heading that way too.

Bear with me as I've never posted to the live feed thread before and I'm not great at quoting but I thought this was important stuff!!

At about 3am BB time Janelle couldn't sleep and went outside to have a cigarette. Erica had also been restless and had been out several times to smoke and finally went out at the same time that Janelle was out there.

After a little bit the girls started talking and comparing notes hardcore. They finally discovered that the guys were telling both of them the exact same things. They started running down the evictions of Marcelles, Howie, Danielle, etc and how the boys behaviors changed at each time. The girls are extremely embarrassed, Erika is mad and they are now plotting how they are going to get back at the boys.

Will wakes up and comes outside to get water. (I wondered how long it would take) Janelle talks to him a little while and he goes back to bed.

Janelle flips the bird and says "When Will leaves we can say 'Shomance This'!" and the girls start laughing. Then Janelle says, then "we can talk to sequester from the pool. I'll wear my Red dress and you can wear the black one" (referring to the guys saying they were going to do it from the pool and be mean to everyone)

The girls are watching a spider wrapping up a moth and Janelle said "Wrapping Will a little cacoon and sending him to sequester". "We can go to the diary room and say "PB baby"

Will can't go back to sleep and comes back out.

Janelle and Erika are on the back porch, spilling all and figuring out all the CT secrets. It's official, Janelle will vote out Will tonight. She is "so embarrassed." Erika is "so pissed."

I took a bit of video (see the Sept 1-2-3-4 thread) that was interrupted by Will coming out for some water. (Jani woke up and went out for some water, never coming back.) They figure he must realize that something's up, but don't care if he knows.

Will comes out again ten minutes later and the girls cover themselves by showing him the huge spider they're watching as it wraps up a moth.

Erika goes back inside.

Will says "You're all jacked up for some reason. Do you have something to tell me?" Janelle tells him she doesn't have anything to tell him. He keeps questioning her. (Earlier Janelle told him they were talking to the internet and singing) So will asks what they were singing. She starts singing "I want to take a walk..." and FOTH.

When the screen comes back, Erika is back outside and they are watching the spider again.

Now that someone else is here I'll relinquish the thread... :D

.just got up-Erica will and Jani sitting on couch outside 5-10 minutes with-out saying a word. Erica gets up. Jnai and Will are giggling and whispering. Will tells her she seems really confidient. Will asks Jani lets go to bed.She says she is not tired.They go inside wash up. and go to bed.they are in bed together ,things seem a little off.Maybe they are tired but....Will asks Jani to tell him a story .She says she doesn't have anymore.Jani wants a light on. Will is explaining how he is really different in real life then he is on the game.Jani says she thinks she knows him.Jani is who she is.Will says he is becoming the person he portrays on the show.He hopes after the show they can get to know each other as friends and see where that goes.Jani say she is sure they will.Talk of eviction time ,why do they all have suitcases.Jani asks who do you want to come back.Will says CG.Jani says Howie.Will says Howie is her pet.

Now that they're all really asleep, I just want to add one observation from this morning's BY session.

(Watched while readying to go to work)

Yes, it was a LONG time of silence with the three of them sitting there. A few times Will tried to instigate a question, and even call Janie on her odd behavior suddenly. Jani certainly never gave up any info, either while Erika was there or later. But Will had to notice her body language, which ws totally different than in the past.

Sure, Will was slouching on the couch, but Janie sat tall -- way over his head -- and didn't really offer any "cuddle and whisper" movements toward him, even when she'd remember to be flirty. She also kept her arms crossed almost the entire time. And once or twice she looked over at Erika (away from Will) to share a reaction. One example was when they were discussing Allison from BB4 and the way she played -- (fill in a name). Will said, "See, that's a ho-mance." Janie looked at Erika, Erika looked at Janie. The irony was so thick that Will must have felt it if not seen it.

Since there isn't detailed update on the early morning convo between Ericka and Jan, I thought I would add this from BB7Dish.

2 Women Scorned

(Normally, when I begin the overnights, I've actually slept. Tonight that's not the case. It's 6am here on the east coast, 3am BBT. After watching Janie and Will in the Red Room for a couple of hours, torturously silent, early to bed, but neither of them sleeping. Janie got out of bed around 2:15am BBT. Will asked her if she'd bring him some water. She said sure, and as of 3:10am BBT, he's still waiting, still awake, and still very aware that she's not lying next to him.)

Janie and Erika are in the backyard, where they've been having a very illuminating chat for the past 45 minutes. Here's an excerpt:

Erika: I'm so f'in pissed. I was had by a couple of f'in boys.

Janie: I'm gonna be like, "showmance this." (flips a bird)

Erika: I'm livid.

Erika: Well. Now you know that I'm completely on your side. I want both of those f'ers gone.

Erika: I'm just so embarrassed, Janelle.

Janie: You are? I am.

Erika: I'm so stupid. I feel really stupid.

Janie: I feel really stupid too.

Janie: How long have they been doing this though? Since like.. week 6?

Erika: That's when it started? After Kaysar left?

Erika; I just wanna throw shit. I'm really pissed off.

Janie: I'm not pissed off. I'm just really embarrassed. The way I was tricked. I't's just not fun.

Erika: This (indicating the two of them) is chilltown.

Erika: F-k. Alright, well, at least we got together in the nick of time.

Janie: Just think...

Erika: They'd be out here f'ing dancing.

Janie: The Big Picture?

Erika: (screams)

Janie: They offered it to you too?

Erika: Yes!

Janie: Like 150 each...

Erika: Oh - My - God. I'm fuming right now.

Erika: I hate them.

Erika: Oh my God. I'm so livid right now.

Janie: I'm just embarrassed that I believed this garbage.

Janie: When did they offer it to you?

Erika: When Danielle won HoH.

Janie: They offered me week 4.

Erika: They were like, you wanna invest in Dolce restaurants, don't you, Erika?

Janie: They were like, you can do a waitressing seminar and we'll just pay you really well.

Janie: It was so tempting.

Erika: We're smarter than this Janelle. How did we fall for this? The internet is going nuts right now. (correct)

Janie: They were telling us the same things.

Erika: And keeping us against eachother.

Janie: I'm so embarrassed.

Erika: I want to strangle them right now.

Erika: Lie to them like they lie to everyone else... You're safe, you're safe, you're safe.

Erika: We should do a dual diary room right now.

Janie: Will'll hear us.

Erika: Is he sleeping?

Janie: No, he told me to go get him some water, and I was like, ok.

Janie: I'm so embarrassed. But it's better that we found out now.

Erika: I'm so stupid.

Janie: Well, it's not a total f-k up. We got rid of a lot of people (lists them)... and for the final 2, we'll have it in the pool.

(As Chilltown was planning to do!)

Erika: Oh Janelle. How did we ever let those 2 boys come between us?

Janie: People must have been laughing at us for the past couple months.

Erika: We have been played big time.

Janie: Good thing you were smart enough to talk though.

Erika: They really believed they could keep us apart.

Erika: It is BB Allstars.

Janie: They almost got away with it.

Erika: They almost got away with it.

Janie: Like Will would ever step down...

Erika: I can't believe I trusted them.

Janie: I had no one else to work with.

Erika: Of course.

Erika: We did all their work.

Will just got out of bed and came outside to get water... It's gotta be pretty stinking obvious to him now. The girls are sitting there together and he knows they've been there for quite some time now. he goes back inside.

Janie: He looks pissed.

Erika: Doesn't matter. he can't do anything.

Will's in the bathroom, comes out uses his mouthwash... janie goes in.. Tells Will she'll be in in another 5-10 minutes. She's just not sleepy and she doesn't want to keep him up.

Erika: Those Mother f'ers.

Janie: Can you believe what they've done? They ran the same game on both of us.

Janie: It's not so bad though. We can fix it.

Erika: We can beat Boogie.

Janie: I am so embarrassed. I have nothing to say for myself. It' s just my personality. I need someone and Will was there for me.

Erika: I know. Me too! That's why they wanted to get rid of Danielle so bad.

OK, it's now 3:30am BBT, and I don't see the gist of this conversation changing any time soon. It looks like Chilltown has taken on a new gender... and Will's a goner, unless he can pull a miracle out of his butt.

Will comes back outside a few minutes later. He's exhausted, but hanging out with the girls. Erika's not leaving. At this point, I can't imagine him being able to fix the damage.

10:48AM BBT

3 feeds on sleeping HG

1 feed on Erika's back. She is at the kitchen counter (& even though I can't see her face I am sure she is glaring at something)

I guess all the complaining about paper towels paid off because there are 6 rolls on the counter.

FoTH

The camera man just zoomed in on like 6 rolls of paper towel, then up to Erika. (As if to say, start cleaning or something! lol)

10:52 bbt - FOTH. Maybe for a wake up call!

10:57bbt - Feeds are back...All on the bedrooms again. Erika is no where to be seen.

Erika went into the Storage room and left the HOH robe in there. Then she went into the red room grabbed a board game *i think* and went and put it in the storage room.

Looks like her and Janie have packed already...She just passed their suit cases sitting at the front door.

12:40 bbt

Will and Boogie in the HOH bed, Erika on the blue lounge chair. Not one word is being spoken. Its all quiet..I thought my feeds were frozen! lol

No sign of Janie. (whoops, there she is..between Boogie and Will)

12:43 bbt - FOTH

The feeds came back for a minute, and Will was sitting up - He asked Janie if she was getting up now, and she mumbled no.

Boogie got out of bed and started the shower, and Erika was wandering around the HOH room as well. She grabbed her Pink Teddy and left the room. Then we got FOTH again.

Will and Boogie has a real quick chat in HOH, as Will recaps the odd behavior of the girls at 3 am.

<Blow dryer bleeds over the feeds so it's almost impossible to hear.> They seem to think that Erika is being much more wierd than Janelle.

Will: "Bottom line, I think everything's still cool."

Girls are primping in the bathroom. Both guys are packing.

A note on earlier: When they were all still in the HOH room, Boogie asked if anyone had heard an actual confirmation that there was even a show tonight. Nobody could respond with a yes.

They've had FOTHs since then, but they still don't seem to know what's happening tonight, other than an eviction.

ETA: It seems that everyone is moving into the bug room for the duration. As Erika passes through she says to Boogie: "You can take my bed." (as if she's going to be gone.) Boogie thanks her and she responds, "You're welcome" just as sweetly as you please.

Boogie into the gym to work out. Janelle from BR to bug room. Erika at kitchen counter. Will just going into bug room.

Archived