Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 8/31

squirrel

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It be good if the second evictee could be "evicted" without the others knowing about it (and thinking they've gone off to a CBS show or something) - but I don't think the format allows for it.

And we pretty much know it's all comps tonight - but another scenario could have been having the remaining nominee on the block along with the HoH who nominated them, and then the other three voting for who goes!

I just found out the same thing Cappy.....

I am so pissed about that!!

I don't even like football!!!

I have been so excited about tonights show and counting the minutes...for what?...friggen football!!

I wanna see who gets evicted!! but I can't stay up till no 3 a.m....and get up at 7 for work...

Dang Football!!!!

LOL cbs did yall dirty

i have the dolphins game on cbs but lucky cbs always air its program on upn its sister station

so i miss nothing :)

heck with the TV you can get everything you need to know from Morty's page or here on the Forum.

What I find interesting is how 2 people are going Tonight. How will that

work? Does the evicted HG get to choose someone else, or will both nominees

go out? How can CBS make it fair will they have a HOH and nomination and POV all in one

hour?

I saw the set up for HOH it is that round bottom cubical thing that they have

answered questions in on past seasons.

Have you picked your final four yet? Check out the final four pick thread it's fun.

lmbaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol::lol:

everbody in house is in chilltown

i heard cbs did this as punishment for not texting voting in their polls and earning them money. so if you get football cbs hates your state :lol:

danielle evicted 3-0

grrrrrrrrrrrr......football!!

and the funny thing is, a friend of mine had free tickets to the Redskins game tonight....

she called me this afternoon around 4 and invited me to go and choose not to being I

don't like football but mainly so that I could be here to watch BB!!!

I am stuck with the friggen Redskins game after all!! I coulda went to the dang game just to get outta the house but nooooooo, I wanted to watch BB!! (wayyyyyyy)....lol

The BB god just doesn't like me!!

I live in Maryland, does anyone know what time it'll be on for me??

Please......anyone?....lol

I'm desperate!!

Archived