Do You Think CBS Will Put Some of The BB players on Another CBS Show?

KoKo33

Nah, the alpha male type (Fireman Tom, Terry, the Quarterback) usually pick off the weak and take little consideration of their looks.

Those guys prevailed in some BRUTAL competitions - with guys like them on the island, Janelle wouldn't stand a chance (but yeah, no makeup+no mirror+no smokes+no champaigne=no way :D )

I was so bummed to see the new cast of TAR with it's first muslim-American contestants and they didn't choose Kaysar - boo! :( That would be my first choice of BB contestant (with maybe Janelle as his partner), Will and Erin if they get back together would be my second choice . . .

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quoting Rook956 "You like to troll UVP. Anyway, you are wrong. They would keep Janelle for her competition until the merge, then she'd be more of a target. You have an argument to that, or just trolling?"

Obviously you do not know what trolling is. UVP was not trolling. Janelle would be one of the first ones off. She could not handle the living conditions and the competitions are a lot different.

My usually reliable sources tell me there are several hg's being considered for several tv shows - not all of them on cbs. Here are the ones I'm hearing about:

Marcellas - Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

George - What Not to Wear

Janelle - World Series of Poker

Danielle - Desperate Housewives & All My Children

Erica - Jenny Craig Commerials & How to Eat on

$40 a Day

Will - Criminal Minds

Boogie - Deadwood

Ok hate to bring up old bad news but go look at Janelle's mug shot. That's how pretty Janelle would look on Survivor after a few days so I don't think she would be kept because she is "eye candy" :P . Sorry but without her make-up & hair products Janelle isn't all that.

Dani might be good on Survivor but after the meltdown we saw the other nite I think she might really lose it on Survivor & take somebody out :huh:

I would like to see an all BB Fear Factor (except they cancelled FF :( )

I would love to see Will & Boogie on the Amazing Race. I really enjoyed watching Rob & Amber on TAR. Normally I watch TAR to see all the exotic locations but Rob interjected a bit of excitement into the show by plotting & scheming. I loved it :D

There were times when they showed Janelle on BB without makeup...I agree with Fizzle she looks good. Better than most would look.

As for the mug shot...more like a cheap shot. Those precinct cameras are crap!

I am not going to use the word jealousy, but it appears that sometimes people just can't admit if someone is good looking...make up or not Janelle is attractive.

I don't think CBS will "put" any HG on a show, but they certainly won't deny these media Ho's another chance a fame. Because the shows (BB, Survivor, TAR) are so different, maybe CBS should come up with another show.

Actually I could see Janelle and Jase on TAR.....Yeah I know, Jase wants to get food for his tribe. But from a physical standpoint their both pretty talented in that area ..... and Janelle has a way of figuring out clues, it would be a good team.

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't know what trolling was :)

I'd watch any reality show that will participated in. Booger on the other hand- not so much.

Heck, at this point, I think that they should give the dr his OWN show. He's definately entertaining. And, who knows- he may even be able to put a better show together than allison

Janelle has a good number of fans on these forums. Saying something like, "Janelle will be the first to be voted off Survivor" is an entirely unprovable statement.

Taken by itself, it could be considered just an opinion. But, the particular poster often speaks out about Janelle.

The best way to handle a troll is not to feed them and that's exactly what we are doing by discussing his antics. :P

My usually reliable sources tell me there are several hg's being considered for several tv shows - not all of them on cbs. Here are the ones I'm hearing about:

Marcellas - Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

George - What Not to Wear

Janelle - World Series of Poker

Danielle - Desperate Housewives & All My Children

Erica - Jenny Craig Commerials & How to Eat on

$40 a Day

Will - Criminal Minds

Boogie - Deadwood

You are way too fun oldguy - love your sense of humor :wub:

Archived