Do You Think CBS Will Put Some of The BB players on Another CBS Show?

KoKo33

I thought I read somewhere on here that Will said that he and Boogie are doing the Amazing Race next. I wonder if that's true. Remember when due to there popularity, Rob and Amber from Survivor went on the Amazing Race? If Cbs is trying to up the ratings for other CBS reality shows they should consider putting Janelle, Kayser, and maybe even James and George on another show. The only thing is that I'm noe sure if some of the BB people could handle Survivor! But it would be fun to watch them on other shows. And what show was Will's girlfriend, Erin, on. I don't know who she is and haven't ever seen a picture of her. Is she pretty? Was her show any good? Just wondering.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he said he and Janelle would do AR; he and Boogie makes more sense though. I think there was some talk at one point of a Kaysar/Jani AR team too.

I think For Love or Money was the name of the show Erin was on, TWICE and she won both times to the tune of a million bucks each.

Guest jordansmom

She was on for love or money. Yes she is very pretty. As far as them doing other shows your guess is as good as mines. Although Will and Boogie on AR would be funny.

I think that Will and Boogie would be hilarious on Amazing Race.

Don't think they could handle Survivor ( I know I couldn't anyway). That would be a neat trick if CBS - instead of AllStars - did a Big Brother Survivor or Amazing Race - even a Survivor Big Brother!!!! Of course, we would want to pick which favs to go on instead of meeting new victims :P

more than likely

They might give one Big Brother duo a spot on The Amazing Race next time since they did that with Romber. Will and Boogie would probably be more fun but they'd likely lame out and go with Janelle and Kaysar since they're America's favorites.

janelle woul be the first one gone on survivor

Yeah. She might. Love Janelle. Think she's a great competitor, but I don't know if she could make it through without all of her naps and food. Not to mention all the nasty creepy crawlies. Think about how she screamed like a little girl when she had to put those worms on Diane's feet. Now imagine her eating one. Um NO

Guest jordansmom

Would she even do Survivor? Do they get to smoke on that show? She doesn't seem like the type in fact I don't think none of them would be good on Survivor. JMO

np - name doesn't give away easily!!!

They would keep Janelle for her competition until the merge, then she'd be more of a target.

It would depend on what bathing suits she wore, and how many guys were in the merge :P

Survivor would be tough on the likes of Janelle, Jase, Will.. I actually think Dani, might do well on Survivor. I don't like her on BB, but I'd cheer for her on Survivor. Now, the Amazing Race, I'd go for Janelle, because its all competition and very little backstabbing and plotting.

Archived