Erin Brody has DUMPED Dr. Delicious!!!

EEonBB

I was watching a clip of Will and Janie while outside the HOH last night and actually turned my volume all the way up.

She said to him = what about your gf you are always talking about.

He pulled her to him and you can hear him say - we were already broken up.

she goes nuh uh. He was just smiling.

Then the whole HOH thing (not to mention the DR thing). Makes you wonder if he keeps saying he is in love with Erin to throw the rest of the hg off. HE could be thinking if any of them think this is real - they would get rid of one or both of them quicker. I could be way off - who knows...

I know that for the past couple of days he has been getting closer and closer to her

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously Do you know anything! What the heck do you think the young Doctor is doing

all those move with Janelle or anyone else for? ;)

The Money! :o

Did you forget about the splitting of the bannana bread deal he made with Janelle from the beginning.

The Doctor and the Booger have made similar related deals with every HG's this year to see

how far it could bring them and attempt to secure their votes in the end.

It's a Game of Money therefore no one in the real world has a right to be mad. :angry:

Here's an article I found when I googled Erin Brodie - I had no idea he was dating the For Love Or Money 2 &3 star

It looks like Big Brother's Dr. Evil, Will Kirby, may have been dumped! The rough part is that he doesn't even know it yet! Dr. Will is currently in confinement playing in CBS's Big Brother All Stars. Before going into the Big Brother house, he was dating Erin Brodie. That's the lady who fooled a whole buncha men in For Love or Money 1 & 2 winning both times!

Over last few days, Will's "official" Myspace page has undergone some changes. His relationship status has been changed to single, and all of the pictures with Erin Brodie in them have been removed.

According Will's Myspace page:

"Yes, this is the real Dr. Will Kirby MySpace. I have some people who will be running it for me, Nancy and Sandy Polley... while I am in the house."

It looks like Erin called up Nancy and Sandy and told them that's she is dumping Dr. Dreamy because of his actions on the show. She's probably pissed over his flirtatious behavior with another player in the game, Janelle Pierza. At one point the two even kissed in the shower. The next day, Dr. Will begged feed watchers to get in touch with Erin to warn her and tell her "its just a game."

I guess it didn't work. On another note, Will and Janelle are probably my favorite players in the game.

All of this discussion over whether Erin dumped Will or not seems pointless to me. Don't you guys think that MAYBE Will planned this before the show even started? He probably told his myspace people to do this at some point, just to keep the internet people guessing.

Erin is a grown woman, not a teeny bopper on myspace.com. I don't see this woman caring about Will's myspace.com page enough to email the people running it and ask for her pictures to be removed. That would be so high school, and she is an ADULT. A beautiful adult woman, who has her own money, her own career, and probably doesn't hang on Will's every word. I don't picture Will being interested in anyone who couldn't stand up to his bullshit :)

I am really surprised at how many people took this myspace stuff so seriously. I guess Will got you TOO!

Erin is a grown woman, not a teeny bopper on myspace.com. I don't see this woman caring about Will's myspace.com page enough to email the people running it and ask for her pictures to be removed. That would be so high school, and she is an ADULT. A beautiful adult woman, who has her own money, her own career, and probably doesn't hang on Will's every word. I don't picture Will being interested in anyone who couldn't stand up to his bullshit

Why is it teeny bopper. It's called managing your image, if your audience is into myspace then you mind your image there.

Well, if her show and winning was about playing people, and making them think they like you, just to get the money at the end, and really not have feelings for them, then maybe she understands Will's actions. Then again, she probably didn't have a boyfriend while on the shows, and maybe didn't have the intentions to take the money the whole time, but maybe Will explained to her what might happen in the house.

All of this discussion over whether Erin dumped Will or not seems pointless to me. Don't you guys think that MAYBE Will planned this before the show even started? He probably told his myspace people to do this at some point, just to keep the internet people guessing.

Erin is a grown woman, not a teeny bopper on myspace.com. I don't see this woman caring about Will's myspace.com page enough to email the people running it and ask for her pictures to be removed. That would be so high school, and she is an ADULT. A beautiful adult woman, who has her own money, her own career, and probably doesn't hang on Will's every word. I don't picture Will being interested in anyone who couldn't stand up to his bullshit

I am really surprised at how many people took this myspace stuff so seriously. I guess Will got you TOO!

I totally agree. Erin is not going to break up with him while he is away playing a game. She would confront him w/ any issues. These people are adults. Two things happened w/ the removal of her pics from myspace. 1 - Will had it planned all along to keep people coming to his site. Afterall, Will is a player and will keep you guessing. 2. Erin was getting attention that she did not want. She would rather live a peaceful life at the moment and have the attention on Will, not her. She is wishing for a little privacy. both of these were pre-planned. Will knew if he remained in the game long enough he would need to keep you guessing and Erin knew she would want to drop out of the spotlight and she would play along with Will's "game" to keep you guessing. my opinion ...

I beg too differ on the Single point Will Kirby is not married nor was he ever

married to the very beautiful Erin. The Doctor himself made it

a point of discussion in the house that he had a girlfriend that Won Millions

on a Reality show and then he spelled out the show thus allowing the viewers

to come to their own conclusion. Booger even spelled it out more in his

HOH blog asking Erin not to be mad and saying how much Will loved her.

Ok how can you beg to differ?? If he has a girlfriend he is not single - you dont have to be married not to be single.

It's a Game of Money therefore no one in the real world has a right to be mad.

Yes it is a game, but actually thinking no one in the real world has a right to get mad???? Yes you do know you are going into a game of lies and deciept, but we all know that tons of people get mad!! (Its human nature)

:blink: i watched for love or money and remember erin, but need some help.....didn't she chose the money over love. i'm having a brain fart! HELP

OH OH OH nevermind. she took the money over a dude. stomped on his lil heart on national tv. then went on to do another for love or money. she's a genuine gal!!!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...LVGJ96V17Q1.DTL

We also know that ALL the players in this little drama are people who think nothing of putting themselves on TV in front of millions of people to be scrutinized, criticized, adored, whatever......all in pursuit of $$$ or maybe even something more valuable.......fame? Rin has been out of the spotlight for quite sometime, but now, thanks to her boyfriend millions of people are rediscovering or seeing for the first time the amazing Erin Brodie. Everybody wins.

Yeah, I think she took the money and ran-----

Jennzabel-----I don't think Big Daddy will be in the audience, even if he wanted to. I think The Miami Dolphins season opener is the 10th. A lot of NFL teams take Monday off, and then Tuesday is a full day of watching film and practice, and that's the BB finale night. He'd have to get permission to miss those.

I read something last night on a site about Erin....the guy in the second FLOM...she ended up dating and falling in love with, but has since bee on a break with him, but has been quoted to say "I still love him" and is dating for now.......does this mean Will is just a date until she realizes it's time for her and Mr. Love or money to seal the deal?

I will try and find this page and post it.

I have a question? Didn't I hear Boogie say that Erin adn Will have a long distance relationship meaning that she lives in like New York or something and he lives in LA?

If thats true I have to wonder why she hasn't commited to moving to be with him if she were so serious about him?

We all know how long distance works for people with money and people involved in tv or hollywood!

Can be very difficult and easy to break I'd think.

Please don't get me wrong and think I am saying a long distance relationship isn't a real relationship but one does have to wonder about commitment with both of these people given their pasts.

I read the same article about how Erin was in love with the guy from FLOM and they were together up until VERY recently yet Will says he and Erin have been together for a year?

Hmm,..thsi is puzzling indeed and I would love to see a comment from Erin on this!

Shelley

[Tarman]I don't think Big Daddy will be in the audience, even if he wanted to. I think The Miami Dolphins season opener is the 10th. A lot of NFL teams take Monday off, and then Tuesday is a full day of watching film and practice, and that's the BB finale night. He'd have to get permission to miss those.

Do you have info on Janelle's man outside of the house? Where did you get this info?

I read something last night on a site about Erin....the guy in the second FLOM...she ended up dating and falling in love with, but has since bee on a break with him, but has been quoted to say "I still love him" and is dating for now.......does this mean Will is just a date until she realizes it's time for her and Mr. Love or money to seal the deal?

Isn't that an old news clip? I think I remember reading something about that too, but the one I read was from a couple of years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

BamaLady-----

Big Daddy has been reported to be Ross Verba, and offensive guard who I thought had joined the Dolphins after playing out his contract, but now I understand that he is still on the Detroit Lions active roster.

The information comes from JokersUpdates, it's probably in their archives somewhere.

Archived