Erin Brody has DUMPED Dr. Delicious!!!

EEonBB

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spam :blink:

I find it hard to believe that Erin would get upset over this. If you had watched the show FOR LOVE OR MONEY, these guys are basically all over each other, more than the shower scene that happened here. There were points of that show that I had to change channels because the sexualness (is that a word) was more than what we needed to see on a TV show. Erin may need to look back at HER tapes to see just what she did...for the money.

I think shes gorgeous looks wise...but yeah that doesnt say anything about who she is as a person......if she believes everything that happens on a reality tv show (e.g.-the Will and Janelle relationship) she shouldnt apply to Harvard anytime soon

I haven't read this entire thread yet but, I couldn't help but feel compelled to make the point that, the very moment that Will even mentioned Erin in that house, their relationship became fodder for conversation among the viewers of the show, the feeds, and any boards involved with Big Brother 7. If it was personal and none of our business, he should have kept her name and any mention of his relationship out of that house all together. Will, Janelle, and all the other houseguests know, when they sign up to get involved in a reality TV series in which a camera will be on them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 3 months, that their lives cease to be personal. Therefore, I feel that anything that is mentioned inside of that house is my business and will be until the moment that they are no longer providing live feeds from inside that house and the show has ended for the season. Anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves and everyone else because, otherwise they wouldn't watch the show or pay for the live feeds. And, for those like me who don't pay for the live feeds, they wouldn't be reading this message board or forums like Morty's...etc. Get over yourselves and look at it for what it is! People who like to be watched!

ITA Spidersscareme, they know they are being watched 24/7, so if its a secret then they need to shut it!!!

I have to add, everyone on here is saying Erin shouldnt say anything because she too was on a reality tv show, and had some fun. Well there is one big difference - she was single, Will is/was not.

Although attractive, Erin looks like the average "girl next door" to me. Nothing super special. She doesn't appear attractive enough to me to have been on a reality show involving a million dollars (twice). Maybe she is good at giving toe?

I beg too differ on the Single point Will Kirby is not married nor was he ever

married to the very beautiful Erin. The Doctor himself made it

a point of discussion in the house that he had a girlfriend that Won Millions

on a Reality show and then he spelled out the show thus allowing the viewers

to come to their own conclusion. Booger even spelled it out more in his

HOH blog asking Erin not to be mad and saying how much Will loved her.

She may just be trying to get herself out of the very glaring spot light he put

her and her little dog in. Think about it if she played two dumb bows and the

network she just might of been playing the Doctor too.

OK let me put this to your understanding... YOUR MAN ... is on TV hugging and licking body lotion off of a another woman's breast... holding hands with her...telling her that after the show you would want to go out with that her...sleeping in the same bed with that person...throwing comps to protect that her... making googley eyes at her... Whispering he wants to kiss her....Hugging rubbing her body...He has done everything but the but the dirty deed...Heck he even cuddled with the girl...I could see the RED in Erin's face from here... Yes Erin did alot of things in her reality shows to get the money...but she was SINGLE then and was not thinking of anyone...

Guys dont want another man touching us and vice vera....

I would put all this in big letters but.. if you cant get it in small letters why should I put it in big letters the words are still the same.. :lol::P

I don't feel sorry for Erin...she knows better and shouldn't have signed the release.

Remember also that the Bachelor wanted Will while he was dating Erin, and she told him to go for it. I think there has to be inherent problems in their relationship to begin with.

I wouldn't want my man going on the Bachelor for sure!

Archived