Erin Brody has DUMPED Dr. Delicious!!!

EEonBB

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked that post too^^^

Janie is using him just as much as he is using her... She is a smart girl and if someone can't see that then they need to open their eyes a bit more... Now Dani on the other hand, well she is dumb...

I have seen Erin on TV before, she is nothing special, Doc could do better than her anyway, so let her go, if any of this is even true!!!

This is a TV show.

Although called a reality show there is never a time that they're not aware of or looking for camera time.

Whatever Erin did or didn't do re: Will's My Space she had her reasons. Whether it was to mess with thousands of feeders that would chomp down on that power bait (fish bait) and bite it hard, taking it and running with that 'bit o scandal'.. or maybe not to share her pictures with the Choppers or those out there

that have no business having them.

:(

I see Will telling her in advance that if any Showmance comes up to do this just to mess with the Internet. He's just that good.

:)

I truly believe that if a relationship is weak enough to let a little play with friends (Janelle) interupt it then it's not worth saving. However for as true as Will has been, hand holding flirtation or not

it doesn't mean that he loves or cares for Erin any less. Just because Janelle flirts with Will and likes flirting with Will does NOT mean she GETS him.. for keeps. I"d like to see her stay friends with these

folks after as they seem to really get along, but as far as what Erin or Will do or don't do.. I just wish them the very best.

:D

If anything.. Kudos if this was a plan to mess with the 'net...

;)

lol ^^^ :lol:

only reason i think she caught on to WILL playing her is the diary room crew informing her :lol:

btw no one in that house can play WILL but WILL

I seem to have arroused a lot of Janelle lovers. So be it. :rolleyes:

We shall see in a few weeks if you are right and that she is actually using Will (or if he is using her). I think we all know the answer to that no matter how much we might like Janelle. :wub: As soon as they are out of the house he will dump her faster then you can say "surgically altered sack of potatos".

She wins competitions. So what. Will has won nothing and has controlled the game COMPLETELY from day one! Janelle's stratigy has been weak all along --- almost as bad as Kaysar's stratigy.(It's sad that in the world we live in the good people finish last). :(

If they had gotten rid of Will in the 1st week then there would have been a relatively level playing field but Will out thinks, out plans and out classes them all. There is literally no contest which is why IMO this season is the worst one ever.

I think that Will will be in the final two with Erica or C.G. (having dumped Booger) and the B-----d will win yet once again. I don't know whether I admire him or loath him --- probably a bit of both.

At one point Danielle had a good chance of pulling the game out of the hat but she really blew it in the last week. Too bad.

None of the Janellousy gang has come up with a nickname for her yet....

I've said Skarika, but I got it from Diane saying she just sneaks up on you and you don't even know she's there... doesn't have anything to do with her being "surgically altered" or her appearance.

I've never gotten Booger, really.... (edited to add) Haha Squirrel... I just thought it was because he STUCK to Will... LMAO

Doesn't have to do with Janey, I'm just not a fan of people resorting to insults when they can't articulate a post about her (or anyone else's) game skills.

It's my understanding that all of the women in the house have had breast augmentation. I don't know whether Janelle was being slammed for that alone, or in comparison to the other houseguests. Or maybe it was in comparison to Erin? I have no idea if she has had plastic surgery or not. But I do know that all three women have had it that are in the house, because they all said so one night when they were discussing it.

I personally couldn't care less what people say about Janelle, but I don't like it when people here call others "Janelle crazies" and use terms like that to talk about other posters. That's not appropriate, in my opinion. For the record, I don't want Janelle to win--I just think she makes the show entertaining. I only have two people that I don't want to see win--Erika and Mike. Anyone else could win, and I'd be thrilled. I think that some of you need to realize that when someone writes something that is pro-Janelle, it doesn't mean that they are necessarily crazy about Janelle or that they want her to win. Maybe they just want to set the record straight or give their opinion. That's what a forum is for, right? So let's cut out the name calling. (When I say name calling, I'm talking about the other posters--not the houseguests. They are free game.)

Ron - You think Janelle is low class just because she does not have an education or social status as Will does? That shows how much of a low class person YOU really are to say such a thing about somoeone you don't even know apart from some tv show.

Class is not about education or money or social circles. Class is about the way you you feel about yourself and the way you respect and treat others.

Will has class and status just because he has some fancy education and hangs around people with pedigrees? I beg to differ. By Will's behaviour I can tell that he does not like himself very much. The way he can be like the son of the Devil in the way he lies, cheat, manipulates and is downright deceitful and at times evil. That my friend is LOW CLASS....

Janelle is trustworthy, she cares about people and their feelings, she is kind and considerate (not perfect) but she has a million and one great qualities. What great qualities has Will shown us in the two seasons we have known him - He has charisma! that's it!

I think you need to renew your mind because it is somewhat WARPED.

'nough said"

When I first heard that Will's gf was also a former reality tv "star" I had to google her just to see who she was and on what show. I found she was on this show called "For Love or Money", I vaguely recall that one, but read that when the guy chose her, she chose the money instead (sorry if this is repeat news for most). Here's why I restate it though, I don't understand how a girl who could play with another's feelings so easily on tv, could then condemn the same behaviour when it's being done by Will, all for money's sake. Does she not watch the show? See the DR sessions? Surely she has to know that it's all game. Hopefully though her feelings ARE hurt, that she NOW knows what it's like to be publically humiliated and played (in a way) on tv as such. Any kind of person who would even enter a show like that and keep up with it when you know your feelings aren't sincere (but still you keep going in hopes to choose/win money) is shallow and cruel. I'm sure she'll just use this as another opportunity to get on yet another reality tv show. I'm not shedding any tears for her.

Good point Elle.

Also, he raves about how rich she is and I read somwhere the first prize she won, was a million bucks paid out over 40 years. If thats true, one could literally make that much working for minimum wage for 40 years.

Eh, I watched the Erin Brody FLOM shows and Erin was right to make the choices she did. The first guy, Rob, was a total cheese ball. She made it to the final two with him making out with and being overly sexual with several women on the show, and suddenly she's supposed to get all gooey and give up a cool million dollars because he digs her? Pardon me, but -f- that. Then on the second show, it was up to the guy to choose her. He did, and she supposedly split the money with him for the second time around. They were together for around a year after the show and ended up breaking up.

Now, that being said, I'm digging the showmance. I'm not invested enough to care or not care if Will and Erin are broken up, but I certainly find the Will and Janey thing fun. Way more fun that Janey and Michael last year. Either way they are giving us good show. And that I appreciate.

Here's why I restate it though, I don't understand how a girl who could play with another's feelings so easily on tv, could then condemn the same behaviour when it's being done by Will, all for money's sake. Does she not watch the show? See the DR sessions? Surely she has to know that it's all game.

I agree. I think Will is using his girlfriend dumping him as strategy. I think this because BB would have flamed the conversation between Will and Erika when he told her that he asked Jonah to confirm an upcoming trip with his girlfriend. BB has always been super protective about HGs not having contact with the outside world so Jonah

That is not why Erin dumped him...she dumped him because he kept and protect Janelle....You see she stayed with him when he was making fun of Janelle...but when he cross the line and went upstairs to take a shower with her ....lick body lotion off her boobs and then ...You know the saying no one put a gun to your head you are just as guilty for going up there...Then he start protecting and doing some serious flirting with her while along Janelle is flirtiing and throwing herself at him (Will give me a kiss etc..in the feeds) ...according to Erin...He threw their relationship down the toliet and on national tv and internet feeds....Making her look stupid..If she takes him back...He embarass her infront of her family, friends. and the public....Guys do not like to see another man getting to comfortable with us ( unless family) you know the question that is always asked??WHO IS HE.. How do you know him...why is he touching you like that...etc...Well guess what guys..WE ARE THE SAME WAY.... If you were my man....You would not act like that especially on tv.

One minute Will is complaining to Boogie that Janelle is "attacking him" and "ruining his life", and seeming serious about it.

The next day, he's bummed out in a bad mood because "Janelle hasn't flirted with me in quite a while". :lol:

As Will has started to get to know her, I think that he's seen underneath the {absolutely gorgeous} exterior and learned there's a real person under there that's worthwhile and not at all like he expected, a kind of a homebody that would rather stay home and watch movies and Sex and the City than go clubbing, that's reaslly a good cook, that can be very domestic.

As Boogie said the other day to Erin, Will "never expected to develop feelings for her, but that's what happened". And I think the reverse is true also.

Nonetheless, I don't think it's gonna prevent either one of them from getting rid of the other if they have the opportunity. They're both playing the game. They may not want to, but they will.

Sorry-----it should read "as Boogie said the other day to Erika".

Guest StarBaby

I want to know where Sparklet is getting her info on what Erin Brodie thinks/does (noting she said "according to Erin"). You have inside info Sparklet? Do tell!

Archived