Erin Brody has DUMPED Dr. Delicious!!!

EEonBB

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will and Janie are both ego driven people. They both feed off of each other's need for attention and they seem to genuinley like each other as friends. There maybe a bit of chemistry but, Will has definitely let it be known that he LOVES Erin.

Has Will put himself in some difficult situations with this full blown flirt strategy... Yes. But, I'm a married woman and he hasn't done anythng that would I would be mad at or jealous of or make me worry about my man. When push comes to shove... he's put his foot down, when Janelle was trying to cross the line.

Erin seems like a confident, strong woman and if she's broken up with Will for what's been going on in the house... then it would have eventually ended anyway... regardless of this summer's BB.

jmo

As a Will and Janie fan it would be fun to watch a romance blossom between the two of them and when I see them stare into each other's eyes, I get all school-girl and excited to watch love grow ... tee hee

BUT (reality check) I believe that Will loves his girlfriend and I believe that Janie is using Will until she can seek her revenge. I think they could be good friends after this is over... but, who knows... and in 2 weeks... I won't even care. :o

I don't think that ANY OF THIS is any of our business. Sorry.

agreed

Will also said on the feeds this morning that he thinks the DR people might have given him a clue that Erin has flown the coop. The two of them were supposed to attend a wedding in Sept., and Will at some point asked the DR to see if the wedding plans were still on, and they answered him , saying that he "shouldn't concern himself with the wedding". It could be a perfectly innocent statement, but Will is taking it as a harbinger of doom. :unsure:

I don't know Will , I don't know Erin, I don't know Janelle, it's none of my business anyway, and I couldn't do anything about it even if I wanted to, so it's all like a gossip rag to me now. Will, Janelle, Erin, Big Daddy-----I'd only be interested if the four of them made a group sex video and it leaked out a la Paris Hilton or Jenna Lewis.

What do you think BB is all about... it's about a game with added voyeurism, peeping into people's live's within the sanctity of our own homes.

We all judge, love, hate, laugh and play the BB game vicariously through these houseguests... we didn't decide to bring Janie and Will together (well actually Dani did... lol) but, to suggest not to have our opinions and speculate about this just as much as we do ever other aspect of this show is just ridiculous, imo

These people are human and have lives outside the BB house, they will go back to adjusting to life and what happens in the BB house is game to me.......Im not going to make an effort to "Google" a certain person to find out about their personal life. None of my business!!

When an obvious change happens to a HG's site, people are GOING to start talking. It's obvious what the change was and the reason for it.

They ALL know how the public is/was before they ever went into that house. That is part of what they are doing - giving up privacy both inside and outside the house. If they didn't want their privacy invaded, they shouldn't have signed up.

I'm sure both Erin and Will knew what to expect. They have both been on reality shows before.

I judge based on what happens in the game. Somehow I draw the line, at calling someone's place of employment trying to get them fired (like people did last year with Cappy) .. or at snooping or speculating about their romantic relationships outside of the house.

I feel like they ALREADY give us access to so much of their lives, they should be allowed a little privacy, and so no .. I don't think it's our RIGHT to know who Big Daddy is (unless Janie and her mystery BF wanted to tell us), and I don't think it's our business to snoop around and speculate whether Will is in trouble with his misses.

That's between the two of them.

You know, I've been watching the live feeds and the shows, and reading the play by play and I get the feeling that will is really and truly concerned about the relationship. The shower thing was for (as will would say) good tv. You can tell he misses her big time. There is clearly some attraction between Will / Janie but I think concidering the fact they are locked in a house together he has actually acted pretty responsibly and pretty respectfully to erin. Just because you're in a relationship doesnt mean you're dead. You can still flirt, its acting upon feelings that is the problem.

svirf

This has been going on for weeks now and the bottom line is all of it is speculation. The only person who knows for sure is Erin and she hasn't said anything. And I certainly can't blame her. Furthermore, it's noones business but hers and Will's whether they are together or not.

Because they can't stand the thought of their goddess being played/manipulated so badly as she has been by Will, the Janelle fanatics keep this romantic notion in their heads because it makes them feel better. Then they pass it off as fact.

Noone knows what Erin thinks about this and it's really noones business but hers.

Personally, I hope Janie and Will get together after this

Unless Janelle changes her mind about people with an education, it isn't likely to happen. Will has a lot of education

From Janelle's Myspace page:

My dislikes are, Liars, cheaters, incompetence, people that don't get it, and people that "went to school" ( Some of the most imbecilic people I know have college degrees, and some of the brightest don't, go figure. ) My daily necessities are my dog Bear, & my Sidekick. I am entertained with the shows Desperate Housewives and Sex and the City . I love shopping, wherever there's a mall, I will find it. I love designer purses. I love shoes! I love collecting fabulous shoes! My favorite designers are Roberto Cavalli, Zanotti's, and Casadei. I love Fashion & fine champagne. I love Pink. I love watching the sunset, working out & having lunch with friends. I love the decadance of staying in all day and watching boxed sets of Sex In The City, while eating ice cream.

I wish Erin and Will would break up, she is too much of a bitch for Will.

Ok I promised I wouldn't write on this feed, because it's pointless, everyone has their opinions, and everyone is entitled to them...buuuuuuuuut....when you go as far as calling someone a bitch that you've never even met (undoubtably) that is just wrong....not only wrong but it shows how "mature" you are as a person, to talk like that about a tv show personality....that is a serious sign that you live way to vicariously through "characters" on TV and invest way too much time in it. I absolutly adore Janelle, but to go as far as calling someone names and hoping they get dumped by their partner.....How would you like it if someone said that about you? Someone who has never even spoke to you in their life before? Then again, I doubt you have a partner considering your maturity....and if you do...May God have mercy on their souls!

*Doesn't feel good to be talked poorly about does it?*

:rolleyes:

Forgive me the rest of you, but that's just wrong and spiteful...and I couldn't help it.

yea and I couldn't stand men that smoked and yet I married one.... we all say we want one thing but if something is right - well then it happens. Not saying Janie and Will are right for each other but just saying it can happen.

Jmo, but if this topic is none of our buisness, then most of the topics that are discussed here shouldn't be our buisness.

I'm relatively new to posting on the threads, but I didn't think that any topics were off limits. Am I right? :)

Part of the FUN in the game is discussing and speculating and giving opinions about what the houseguests say and do in the house.

The goal in all of this is to have fun isn't it????

You're so right Princess, but it's another thing to trash on people that nobody knows except for their celebrity status and actions in a very different setting that people rarely get to experience. Not saying you have...but I think that most people go way too far with their opinions and get waaay too involved in something that isn't really reality....it's a game. I wasn't a big fan of James, but that was based on his actions IN the house...but to go and harsh on Sarah or him about their personal lives, and whether or not she should be with him...that is wrong and nobody's business....same goes for whether or not Will and Erin stay or leave each other....none of our business....and deffinatly not an excuse to call people a bitch.

Archived