Funniest thing this season

Funniest thing for me was Boogie and Will up in the HOH room celebrating,..can't remember if that was Janelle's veto win,..or what that was? But them two dancing around and hugging and then throwing themselves on the bed on top of each other,....such guy stuff!

That was funny to me too :lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the funniest was after the Graveyard Veto competition where Boogie and Will were in the diary room sounding all somber

"Hey Will did you win the Power of Veto?"

"No, I won $5000. Hey Boogie did you win the Power of Veto?"

"No, I won a plasma screen tv and trip for two to Aruba"

:burst into laughter:

Those were all funny. For me the one that struck me as funny was Janie, kneeling on the rock during POV and listening to James complain about her scratching him. Janie yelled "I broke a nail", and it looked like she flipped him off to show him the nail. :lol:

Or how about when they showed Will standing over Chicken george upon discovering that it was him snoring so loud,..then boogie,..then the rest of the house all standing there watching George snore,.Will scratching his chin and shaking his head,..priceless!

Also,.(yes all mine seem to be Will moments,..not sure why!)when Wil got woken up abruptly by the wakeupcalls adn he jumped out of bed and stood there looking like a zombie!"

I swear the way BB is editing things this year is really makign some of these funny moments so much funnier! Good job BB!

CG trying to get the nectar out of Jani tonight was great! When Janelle said it was uncomfortable, I just wanted to scream "Oh yeah? You should be WATCHING it"

George really wanted that slop pass...but it looked like he enjoyed rolling all over Jani!

Hands down, Will's relationship with the backyard camera....

Actually on feeds Will was giving lines and he said" You must be from Tennessee cause you're the only "10- I- See :lol:

Funniest for me so far this season was this evening: Will Making love to the Camera/America.

I was cracking up...

"I won't bite.....Hard (smirk)."

"If I could re-write the alaphabet I would put the U and I together (seductive smirk)."

Tonight re-inforced why I have been watching BB since Season 2...Dr. Will.

If anyone knows of a link to the unedited/full version please post it here as I would love to see the rest.

Thanks.

Drunk, slurring, irrational Dani has just thrown the trump card for the funniest thing I've seen to date. Maybe I just have warped taste, cause I also loved the Jani/Beau catfight & Hurricane Howie going off on Busto/Pepperoni. This is so good!!

Susan.

Funniest thing until tonight for me was when Jani wrestled with James in the POV contest over the Marcellas doll. James reaction when he lost and how he bitched because he got a scratch, then demand to see the Shrink and his contract.

but now that dani is on the ropes and all blow up telling george how to answer her questions if he's left in final two, also when ericka was honest and told her she will be putting her up dani goes off on ericka and says I had your back but now that your putting me up I will not give you my vote. Oh yea and ericka is so scared.

I actually get a big laugh out of the entire house chanting Chicken George, Chicken George, as CG came barrelling from the house, into the backyard and launched himself into the pool. He was running like the gymnasts do when they are getting ready to do a tumbling pass on the mats. Cracked me up!

Dep

The thing this season that I probably laughed hardest at... hmm.

Well, it was during the Wake up calls, and one of them (one of the scary voiced ones), was talking and Will was wandering around in a room he hasn't been in much. He kept telling somebody to turn on the lights, turn on the lights. So while he was fumbling around trying to find the light switch, I guess he caught that somebody was standing next to him, he went to touch it (it was Dani) and he absolutely FREAKED out. Probably the funniest thing I've seen all season. I still laugh when I think about it.

Archived