Who Owns the Jury So Far?

Katydidit

I think Janelle will own the jury.

All those people who are now in sequester, with the exception of CG, were "played" big time by CT. I don't think they'll forget that or think it was amusing. Boogie and Will were always making side deals with everyone (still are) when their only allegiance is to each other. Plus this falls into the category of deceit, with their word meaning nothing. Janelle has fought hard from the beginning and basically kept her word. Even when they made her put up Marcellas, she didn't think he'd be voted out.

If I were on the jury, I'd say "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you. You played a great game guys but I'm giving the money to Janelle." :P

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot of people are betting on Will to win it because of his excellent performance in S2. I think it is a completely different peace of cake now.

Then it was new and radical. The houseguests were blown away that someone could pull the wool over so many people's lives. This time, the HG's know how Will plays. If he goes up against someone like Janey who puts her heart into the comps, they are not going to just give it to Will. Janey is a far better player than whats her face was in S2.

I agree rook, it is hard. I really depends on what the jury values, a person who kicks ass in competeitions or someone who can manipulate people to do their bidding. Both are totally different, but still valid, styles of play.

One thing you gotta factor in is how the final two would answer jury questions.

I'm not so sure Janelle would do all that well, I can see her get defensive when Danielle asks her about getting lucky, I can see her get confused and nervous when James asks her about strategy and betraying him. Will or Boogie on the other hand (mostly Will though) would probably stay cool and relaxed throughout the whole thing which would impress James and Danielle (the swing votes if it's Janelle vs. One of CT). Just as long as Will doesn't give anymore stupid speeches like he did in Season two.

James said he would vote for Janelle in the end if she admitted she was screwing over Season Six and lying to them- which I don't think she will. So it may all come down to Danielle.

True because by then she knew Diane was going to nominate her so she put her up. And yes she lied (badly) about it to them but she finally did fess up that she did it to save herself. She was HOH. :D

This was all it took for James to jump ship? He nominated George and Erika. Why didn't he put up chilltown. He conveniently uses the excuse that he did it for bb6. James does everything for James only.

James wanted to put up Boogie after George won Veto but Season Six convinced him to nominate Jase because Jase was going after Janelle and playing both sides. James wanted to keep Jase because Jase wouldn't go for him but was promised that if one of them got HOH next they'd put up both Chilltown. He was lied to and he had every right to jump ship.

Yes, I'm not saying Janelle's move was all that bad for herself, but it clearly showed James that Season Six and Janelle didn't have his back (or they did, but he wasn't a major priority for them). I feel he left Season Six at the right time- his problem was trusting the guys he knew he should have gotten rid of...

James wanted to put up Boogie after George won Veto but Season Six convinced him to nominate Jase because Jase was going after Janelle and playing both sides. James wanted to keep Jase because Jase wouldn't go for him but was promised that if one of them got HOH next they'd put up both Chilltown. He was lied to and he had every right to jump ship.

James is too impulsive. It was his jumping ship that led to S6 downful, CT's rise to power and his and danielle's subsiquent evictions. He would have been better off sticking with the S6 and working to get CT and the floaters out as was planned. IMO

I think had they let James down the plan was to go after Chilltown, and then he would have stayed loyal, and he had the right idea. They had a big alliance, and yet look at what alliance is still in the game. I think James had the right idea. S6 let Chilltown stay in the house, and they manipulated there way into staying into the game. But oh well, atleast Janelle managed to stay in the game.

Keep in mind all this took place when James was already aligned with Danielle secretly and spoke up so Danielle wouldn't be nominated by bb6 yet Janelle gets blamed for James' anger. James already planned to go up against bb6 he just needed a lame excuse and he got one.

On the subject of the jury, I think Dani will go in the jury house and cause some major doubts in the minds of the jurors.

I'll tell you the ugliest situation that could happen: Mike and Janie in the final two. Janelle would rely on her strength in comps and would plan her speeches accordingly. Then, if it started to go badly for Mike, he would throw Will to the wolves and he would start talking about how he and Will planned Will's showmance with Janie, and that Will played her. I can only imagine how stunned Janie would be at that point, and she might get really upset if Mike says certain things. I hope if that happens that she can keep her cool (assuming she picks Mike for the finals--who knows what she will do that that point). Hopefully, she can stay calm and say that she is the one person who managed to evict Will--something no one else could do. If she is able to stay on that point, and the fact that she survived nominations week after week, and that she won more POV's than any other person in BB history, she will be able to possibly win it against Mike.

I'm not sure what the jury would do if it is Will against Janie in the finals. If it's Will versus Boogie, they'll probably give it to Will, because he'll talk his way through it. Any vote Boogie has at that point from Erika will be void if he admits that he manipulated her.

Back to the original topic:

If Janelle and Will are Final Two:

For Janelle: George, Howie and Marcellas (he hates Will)

For Will: Erika and Boogie

Unsure: James and Danielle

If Janelle and Boogie are Final Two:

For Janelle: George, Danielle, James, Howie and Marcellas

For Boogie: Erika and Will

If Boogie and Mike are Final Two:

Complete sweep for Will (I think everyone sees Boogie as Will's henchman and flacky)

So basically, Will and Janelle each need to take Boogie to Final Two if they want to guarantee a win and Boogie should take Janelle just in case he can sway Danielle and James in the Q&A because he definitely can win against Will. Although Will, I believe, is guaranteed Final Two, if he wins HOH and has to choose who he takes to Final Two then if he picks Janelle he could lose Boogie's vote, thus loosing to Janelle but if he picks Boogie he would only lose Janelle's vote and still win.

JMHO

Boogie was just talking on the feeds to Erka about what votes he thinks he will get. He did say that in talks with James he did offer him job opportunities in Atlanta. He said you would think an unemployed guy would go for the best deal. What an arrogant jerk but he may be right.

Archived