WhazUPPP KAYSAR?

samg

Was Kaysar lying to S6 from the start?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Kaysar DID have a pre-show alliance with Will.

• True
    • False

According to the LFU's:

Will says he is about to tell Dani something that he hasn't even told Will Boogie.

(& the Will BScapade begins...) He says that preshow Kaysar approached him for an alliance & that Kaysar wanted it to appear that it was good vs Evil. The alliance didn't really pan out

Do YOU believe that (or is it just W. playing D. from a new angle, now that she's wise to the previous approach?)

IF it's true, then K. was not really faithful to S6 from (before) the start (and James was right in saying K. betrayed him. :( )

Will acts like the son of Satan. And we all know that Satan was a liar from the beginning and he is the Father of lies.

So, after Will's history and present, we should take nothing that comes out of his mouth as truth - Not in the game, and with a grain of salt in the real world.

It is rather frightening how he can manipulate and lie so well with a straight face and easy conscience.

Definately can't trust anything that Will says. We may never know the truth, but it will be interesting to hear Kaysar's side of the story. Will is such a good liar and manipulater that I wonder how he would score on psychological and personality testing. He's definately narsistic (sp?) And, even though I now love Will, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had some sort of mental health diagnosis (like scoring similarly on psychological testing like sociopaths do) JMO

Yes, Will definitely has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

And I suspect Antisocial Personality Disorder also (sociopath/psychopath) but I'd like to see/hear his mom talk a bit more before I'm sure of that one.

i think even if Kaysar did have a pre-game alliance with Will, I still think that he would always had Janelle and Howie and even Jame's best intrest at heart.

As we all know Kaysar likes to think many steps ahead (some times too many!) therefore I think he knew that Will would probably be around for long and the no one would suspect they were working togther so it would have been a brillient move if it had worked out.

Janelle and Will are the best players in the house who Kaysar probably felt would go far in the game and maybe he thought out of the two he would win against Will in the F2 rather then Janelle.

Remember he even said that btw Janelle and Erika he would pick Erika for F2 (only so he could beat her).

Also remeber that when he was trying to "deal" with CT, he asked them to target floaters and not S6.

Kaysar wanted floaters OUT!

I speculated on that at the beginning of the year. There was just something about that chat of Kaysar's where he had Will as a guest. Will came into the chat, immediately started acting obnoxious, and Kaysar threw him out of the chatroom. It just seemed kind of fake.

Then when Kaysar refused to take Will out in the first HOH, and didn't put him up in week 2, I got more suspicious.

But since I never saw them talking to each other, either in public or private, about anything, I dismissed it as paranoia. I still don't think there anything of substance to it.

Will told Janelle this about Kaysar right after he left and then didn't pursue it. I think there is truth to it. Kaysar was uncharacteristically vague to his own alliance about his reasoning behind targeting the floaters. He knew Will would be arond for a while and to get with him they had to take out all the people they felt were in the way.

As much as I like Kaysar I feel he was the real reason the bb6 never got on track. He influenced Janelle and James on who to kick out. And neither of them really knew why.

God love'em, Kaysar has been gone for the past two weeks and his CBS poll ratings have actually gone up!! :lol:

Kaysar's memory is more popular than Booger, Erika and George combined!!!

Spool of lies, Kaysar's popularity going up..

it's a BB World gone mad I tellya!!

:blink:

Will said that Kaysar had warned him about James..

which I believe but as to an alliance.. well if so it's the

saddest alliance ever as Kaysar isnt there to bank on it..

:(

I think it went as far as the warning and maybe the playing

around with the chat before the show.. but that's that.

Agree as to the spin that Will has put onto the houseguests.

Like Howie said.. "If I ever got to be HOH Will is so good

he'd convince me to nominate myself!"

:P

first of all I'm sooo happy that Kaysar is as popular as ever, with acheiving more then 1/3 of the love'em votes!!!!

Just thought of something: Why would Kaysar warn Will about James but not Janelle or Howie? Remeber when Howie and Janelle were starting to have their doubts about James and then Kaysar is the one who said he thinks James is still with them. Kaysar really seemed to mean that and he was SHOCKED when Julie told him about LOD.

So with that said, why would he warn Will of all people?

Yeah I remember him telling someone maybe Janelle? not sure but he said something to that effect himself. I don't think it was any well planned out thing just kind of I won't nominate you kind of thing. But it didn't work because Will got other people to do it. Kaysar lost.

Archived