Dr. Will - Evicted Week 11

CeCiMom

Personally, I have seen and met a few evil people in my time, but Will Kirby takes the whole cake and the candle too.

I have never seen someone be so maliciously evil and feels so proud of it just to line their pockets with money and to have an ego boost.

Bet his mother is real proud to have raised a man like that? Personally, I would feel ashamed as a mother to know my son is capable of such professional, honed deceit. Especially, seeing the way he is lying and deceiving Janelle after he claims to love his girlfriend.

Will Kirby does not know the meaning of Love and Loyalty. His actions are disgusting.

ACCORDING TO DANIELLE - WILL KIRBY IS THE DEVIL

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will sees BB for the game it is, he's not just in it for the money, it's winning. His ego demands that he wins it all. Because he justifies his actions by reminding everyone it's "just a game" it allows him to seperate what he does in the house as not real life even if the people have real feelings.

I came into the season a Will and Janelle fan but have grown tired of both of them. Will is predictable and Janelle seems shallow. I'm so disappointed that the HG's didn't get rid of Chill Town earlier. Now who's left; Erica and Booger? No way, I wish the money had gone to George. Who knows, I may not even watch the remaining shows.

ps Of course I'll watch and hope that Janelle breaks the doctors evil spell.

Are we sure he isn't hypnotizing

HG's when he's looking into their eyes and lying to them.

Will "apparently" doesn't want the money at all. He says he will give every cent to charity if he wins (according to a pre-show interview).

When someone truly needs the money and they lie and cheat to get it (in a game where that is the rules) then I can kind of understand it. When you do those things for the fun of it (and you admittingly don't need or want the money) it makes me question your true character.

:rolleyes:

Please,as if those people were completely clueless about Will.If they allowed (esp,Janelle) him to get into their heads..bummer.Janelle's drunken pout is her real crush coming out for him despite her claiming to be playing him in her DR sessions.

Have we seen Will kiss her?No.

Has he groped her?No.

Has he more than once politely placed space between him when Janelle's trying to put him into a headlock?Yes.

If she's so smart than perhaps she should've kept her hormones out of it & bank account thoughts into it.

i think a lot of what Will does is him saving face with the public and his family. at the beginning of the season he was constantly saying "nominate me, vote me out". the way i saw it.. he was saving face in case he WAS nominated and voted out. that way he could say "i wanted this" and he wouldnt look like a loser.

same thing with him and janelle. he wants to save face and not look like a jerk or pig... and just in case his girlfriend didnt dump him, he has to make it look like it was all game. regardless how he really feels, he is always thinking of how people see him.. and he is always trying to put on a good show.

Just wondering everyone's feelings on Will's "Psycho Janie" speech.

Personally, his speech struck me as terribly tragic for them both. By his speech one would assume that he is using Janie's feelings for him to win the 500K. If so how will his reputation ever recover? Will Erin want to be with a man capable of this after the show?

How will Janie feel about this speech after the show? Will she ever recover from this betrayal?

I try to remember that this is all a game, however lately the line between reality TV and REALITY seem to be blurred in this situation. I can't help but feel that this situation reflects our own daily relationships. Do we ever consider the consequences of using someone so completely. Are we really willing to destroy others for our own benefit? Is it even healthy to watch this play out on TV?

This whole thing has me conflicted and I'm wondering what your opinion is.

Here's the link from JU:

I know it's okay to lie in this game, but Will didn't learn how to lie on Big Brother...and to be a good liar which he obviously is, takes years of practice.

That's scary to me. It's funny when you're scumbagging people to get them evicted, but it is so horrible for him to toy with her emotions.

He is a wretched, wretched man. I believe Janie and Erin will dump his ass!!

He is a social deviant who will probably live out his days in short term relationships and ultimately die alone. We should have voted him "Most Likely to Die Alone."

during the late night/early morning hours. Janelle and Will had a bit of a spat. She got out and he didn't like that at all. She went into the house after a few minutes and he went off on her.

"That girl is CRAZY! She is nuts! They should take her, put caramel and nougat on top of her and leave her at the front of a grocery store, that

You know i think Janie is a much better actress than we all know. oh yes she is acting like she's

all starey eyed over Dr. Will, but it's all for the game. She is playing him as much as he is playing her.

Remember the bannana bread split? The split entitles Janie some big dough even if she doesn't make it to

the finale two.

As far as the doctors psycho speech he needs to take a look in the mirror and call himself out.

What a Jerk!

What is funny is that they are both a lot of like in the area of loving/craving attention. They both get what they want when they want it. So I can see their relationships (either as friends, flirts or more) very high in intensity. They will feel the extremes for one another. Sort of like all or nothing type thing.

I think Will's little rant last night was him trying to get over the fact that Janie will get pissed off at him, tell him and not think a thing of it. He is probably not use to it. Janie is the same way.

If I were Erin.....even if he had never bothered with Janelle, I would dump him for 1 simple reason:

HIS part in convincing Erika that her and Booger are going to have a baby together after the show. Even now as I type....he is going on an on telling her how Boogie wants a baby with her after the show and she is eating it all up.

That is a disgusting thing for ANYONE to do to another person. Anyone who can do something like that KNOWING it is a LIE deserves to have their own life fall apart.

If I were Erin, I would NEVER be able to trust ANYTHING he EVER told me for participating in such a VISCOUS LIE.

If she goes back to him after that, then she must be just as bad as him.

I would have liked to seen Erika go in after Janie and then Janie come up with some story to say to Erika

about how see really hates Will and she would kick his butt out in a flash.

All this just to make Erika fell a little safer if Janie wins POV and then vote Erika out.

A planned fight between Will and Janie, but didn't happen.

i hope janelle kicks @ss in this game and takes home the 500k. will has suddenly become a joke to me. he seemed serious in his rant last night but who the hell knows when he's lying or not anymore. i'm disgusted. i hope janelle is wiser than it appears and has will tagged! :blink:

I watched the videos....these are adults? Also, lately (meaning the All-star show) Janelle always sounds like she's reading from a script. When both in the room they both look for the camera to face. And, they both look like they are about to laugh.

UVP and others think the comps are rigged.....I happen to think this whole season is rigged and scripted in detail.

I have to say I had such high expectations this year for Big Brother. The game play this year has not been enjoyable to me. I like the team sport where one team against another. I don't like the total manipulaion game even in the Final 4. Just sucks for me. I have this like/ hate thing for Will. I think right now I am at the point where I will not feel like ever again.

Now Boogie has disgusted me from the jack shack incident.

I watched the videos....these are adults? Also, lately (meaning the All-star show) Janelle always sounds like she's reading from a script. When both in the room they both look for the camera to face. And, they both look like they are about to laugh.

UVP and others think the comps are rigged.....I happen to think this whole season is rigged and scripted in detail.

i agree that season the hg may be reading script

i notice this on many occasssion

Archived