Dr. Will - Evicted Week 11

CeCiMom

Another 4 houseguests gone... time for a new thread. :D

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only hg deserving of 500,000 as being best allstar at this point

Willma is certainly an artful dodger. ;)

Did anyone else catch this moment? After James was voted out, Danielle pulled Willma into the weight room to tell him she understood, blah blah blah. When she asked Willma why Janelle didn't vote for James to stay, Willma's reponse was the revelation that he and Kaysar had a pre-show "agreement". He completely side-stepped the question!

If Erika, CG, or Booger beat him, I'll be seriously disappointed.

Will is the greatest player to play the game period!!!! Janelle is probablly a very close second. Will hasnt won a damn thing yet he is still there. He constanly lies and backstabs. He won it all the way in BB2 and he is close in all stars. He could win comp if he needs to but he never really feels he needs too. If Will wins all stars then there will be no doubt period! If he doesnt there could be some debate but I mean come on the only winner makes it too at least final 6 thats crazy!

Will doesnt trust Erika period. If freakin Janelle wins Pov or George then Erika and Mikey B will stab him in the heart by nominating him and voting him out most likely.

Predicted Live Feed Update:

Friday 8/25: BBT 11:11 a.m.

W. and D. in BY.

W: If I tell you something, can you promise not to tell ANYone?

D: of course, you know I keep my promises.

W: Okay, but if I hear this coming back to me I'll know who repeated it, because I haven't even told Boogie. I had to vote to evict James because I knew that if I didn't it would be a tie and MikeBoogie would have to break it. And he'd have evicted James - you know he was afraid of him - and that would have cost him James' vote on the jury. This way if MB's up against Janelle or Erika in the final 2 he'll probably get James' vote. If you're in F2 you have James' vote locked up no matter who you're with.

You know I only agreed to play so MB could get on the show. I know I'm not going to F2; I voted against James, so you're after me. You know Janelle's still after me even though we've been hanging out together. And Erika's tighter with MB than with me. And I'm the only previous winner. So I know the house is going to send me to sequester soon; but that's okay because I can get votes for either you or MB, whoever is in the F2. But I have to be honest with you, Mike's my boy and if it's the two of you I'm going to vote for him. You understand that.

But I'm safe this week, so can we agree that Janelle has to go? (Ed: earlier he told MB he was going to say that to D., so if she won PoV she wouldn't use it on G. and force E. to put him (W.) up.)

Well, this week will decide how it will fall. More than likely either Danielle or Janelle will be going depending on the veto comp. Janelle may have thought it smart to throw tonights HOH comp but that might come back and bite her in the butt.

Probably the best thing for CT would be for Dani to go this week. That will make Janelle feel a part of CT. Make certain Janelle wins the next HOH and evict George. That leaves Will, Boogie & Erika playing for HOH. Then Janelle is extremely vulnerable.

Predicted Live Feed Update:

Friday 8/25: BBT 5:55 p.m.

W. and MB. in BY.

W: Right before the PoV competition you've got to make E. see that Danielle must leave this week. If we win PoV - it's better if we can throw it to J. - but if you can win PoV you have to and take J. off.

YOU've got to convince E. to put up D. in that case: tell her you trust my control over J. more than you trust her control over D., that D. is a wildcard and if she gets HoH next week she'll put up both of us. DO NOT point out that if J. wins and doesn't nominate us it means she'll have to put up E. and G. Keep E. from seeing that by focusing on D's coming after us - if she does mention who J. will put up say DEFINITELY G. and maybe either you or me, but that we'll have the votes to send George home.

MB: I don't know. E. trusts Danielle, I don't think she'll put her up.

W: Then tell her about the LoD alliance. Tell her that the whole time she thought D. was with her and the other floaters she was really with us and James, and that CT's REAL alliance was always with E., which is why we sent James home last week - and that that's why D. is so mad at us, so E. shouldn't let anything Danielle says fool her.

You at least have to set the stage for one of us using PoV to save Janelle if we win it.

MB: right on.

I am now referring to Dr. Will as the official Third-Will. He's about to find out that Booger has NEVER been playing for ChillTown but for Booger ONLY. His comment about "Erika will yake me to the final 2" followed by TW's "Janelle is down with the final 3" was cause enough for concern.

Now his arch Booger rival Erika has the power and she will send him packing. I didn't see the feeds, so for those that did, was Booger REALLY concerned about Will leaving?

Maybe when Will gets booted he'll look at Booger and say, "Etu, Boo-gay?" as he removes the knife...

Hoes before Bros...right, Booger??

Well, it is almost a foregone conclusion that Erika will nominate Janelle and Chicken George (I don't think Boogie's persusasion skills are good enough to get Erika to nominate Danielle). From here on out everyone plays for POV, so it would be best if Will won the POV and used it on Janelle. This way, Erika cannot put Will up in Janelle's place and will have to choose between Boogie and Danielle. Most likely her choice would be Danielle and then CT plus Janelle could send Danielle packing this week.

If they spun it the right way, they could say that Will saved Janelle because he "owed" her for sending out all of her friends or because he feels some loyalty to her because she never nominated him or something like that. I don't think it will work and I think that everyone will know that Janelle has, at least a tenuous, alliance with CT, but at that point I don't think it would matter much.

The thing that has to be taken into consideration is the double eviction on Thursday and how that will play out.

Will is the most entertaining houseguest ever... This guy is something else and I absolutley love him! His latest comment about Mikes Hard Lemonade in lieu of them not getting fruit was priceless. :lol:

Seems you add a little liquor to the mix and everyone smokes. (I've seen him take a puff once.) I got "Wilma" from Nicole who called Will that when she was a judge on the food competition. For me, it's a way of somewhat ;) humbling the "master". He can't have it all going on without a little nudge. :P

According to what I am understanding on the live updates page.......CT is now planning on voting out Janelle? Will has been talking to Erika all day about voting out Janelle. Is this part of his scheme or has he flip-flopped again?

He said they had to make sure Janelle doesn't get POV so she can be voted out. Why would he tell Erika that when they have the votes to save or evict Janelle anyway? Letting Janelle win POV would allow Will to save face if he was trying to save her.

I think the Good Dr. has outsmarted me now.....lol I can't keep up with him at this point. Man.....Erin is a LUCKY woman (I think...lol).

He is lying to Erika he is trying to get her to nom Dani if POV is used.....and he told her she couldn't win against Dani at the end and put her up and Boogie and Will would vote her out and Erika would get no blame.She was thinking on it when Danielle came to HOH door.

Anyways to many lies to keep up with

Wilma knows show tunes! Did anyone hear him break out in "Some Enchanted Evening" from the musical, "South Pacific"? He's the biggest dork ever!

Now if he and Booger save Janey combined with his musical repertoire, I'm truly in love. :P

I've noted in several places that if D. wins PoV Will will be evicted.

But I didn't follow that idea to its conclusion: Certainly W. is aware of that fact, and that means that he must play to win PoV (at least until D. is eliminated) and that he'll probably tell MB that HE needs to play to win it too. (I don't remember Will's doing any pull-ups until today; is he getting ready for a physical comp?)

And once he's committed to playing to win, he'll likely tell J. that if it comes down to the two of them she should throw it to him so they can evict D. (does J. trust him enough to do it, though?)

I'll be interested in watching MB play PoV - we may be able to tell where his true allegiance lies by how hard he plays to win.

Archived