Erika

CeCiMom

Another 4 houseguests gone... time for a new thread. :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the leech gameplay is unique but it works. i knew she was one of the most dangerous in the game from how she leeches and kiss ass. only thing she had to do was survive the begining portion of the game and once she reach the end game it was show the leech the final two. marcellus tried to leech but come on black man white folks aint gonna make your black ass leech by to the final two. ericka is a lock for final two.

And in a way, Erika is kind of smart. She just helped get rid of Danielle's last good ally aside from herself, so she won't be screwed over by her. Now Danielle has to be 100% with Erika.

the leech aint an idiot by a long shot. she knews she was useless with the big numbers of hg in the house. now she showing her skinny ass :o . danielle now i think about it made a bone head move go so hard after the hoh she won. she should have made the leech win the spider web comp.

hell naw. because this bs will happen and her skinny ass would slide by week after week. boogie he shouldnt win because he is sexing the leech

Apparently, Booger was impressed with Erika's "depth" when she said that our "technology has surpassed our humanity".

Instead, Booger should be impressed with Erika's ability to plagiarize Einstein.

I'm unimpressed with both and especially upset at the nauseousness they cause me. ;)

Looking forward to next week - let's hope it holds a B or E eviction!

I know Erika would make it far. She is one of the best of all time. She may be the ultimate floater at least. Marcelles I thought could play that same game but clearly showed he couldnt. I was really dissapointed with his whine bag attitude and play this year.

I don't think Erika got this HOH from smarts, rather luck. She was very hesitant with her decision.....you could see she didn't know where to step and she took a chance.

Will threw the comp - as he always does

Boogie couldn't play

Janelle threw the comp - I believe she did so she could compete for HOH next week and secure herself in the final 3 if she wins

George isn't really that great at comps

So Erika's ONLY competition was Danielle. A lot of luck played into her getting that HOH.

:lol: Hi samg - it's funny, cause Mendes just posted the "HO" in the day feed, too. In a very mean way I like that it's posted under Erika's name, so it'll be easier for her to find... ;)

OK it is very apparent that "us" America does not like Erika. Hummm how do you think she was voted in by America you ask.....

That stupid vote bot that she took to forums and had people running for her night and day. There was someone I know running one for her 24/7.

If you think Erika is America's Choice raise your hand.

Erika has been pretty "smart" about the way she has played. I guess her "strategy" might get her in at least the top 4 if not the top 2.

BUT she is still as boring as ever and is a kiss ass leech which makes her extremly annoying.

I hated the way she acted all innocent like she didn't not what the hell was going on in the game and that she was just going to do whatever the HOH wanted in any given week.

I'm just gald at least Marcellas is gone because Erika and Marcellus would have been my nightmare final 2!

Archived