Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was Shocked to hear what he said. Not that I have virgin ears or anything. Its just that hes on tv and knows people watch the live feeds. A lot of kids watch this show, and thats what bothers me. As for Erika, she is a fool for falling for Mike. I just don't get it. And the way they make her look so stupid. She is always saying you better not be playing me. She needs a reality check.

What in the world are you talkin about onion ring, are you sayin Dani?? is a Ho??? lololol, well who are you talkin about, what has Janell done to make her be a Ho?? I haven't seen her in any action sequences in bed doin the things Erika has been doin. Mike Boogie is an idiot, and sayin oh well guys just talk to each other like that, I think that's B.S., if they do then to me all men are pigs, no woman likes to hear those words, box, snatch, etc, ya know, it is just disrespectful for him to refer to her that way especially in the light of the fact that he is soooo playin the poor girl. I am not crazy about Erika, but as a female I really do not like to see Mike (scum bag) Boogie use her the way he is, boy is she in for a rude awakening!!! I think it hilarious that the camera man has an opinion and he is sharp to convey it the way he did!!!!

i am not surprised at what he said last night. i mean, we are talking about boogie... the guy that pissed in howie's apple juice bottle as he said "i am gonna piss and shit all over janelle's face" calling her every name in the book saying more disgusting things.

he is a pig... i kinda hope there is a big daddy out there waiting to pop him one upside the head.

What a bunch of prudes. Box, snatch, meat curtains...who cares what adults talk about to other adults?

ADULTS don't need to talk about their sexual conquests, only immature little boys who want to reassure themselves inform the world of their sexual prowess. ADULTS don't need to objectify genitalia by referring to them in street slang.

As for the cameraman and his HO angle, isn't a whore someone who performs sexual acts for profit? If so, the term fits both participants equally, unless Erika is falling for Booger and not playing him like he's playing her. If she's with him for him and not the cash, then the cameraman only got it right for him and Erika will leave BB with an empty heart and an empty wallet.

He's disgusting. The thing is, if he wants to have a showmance or whatever...then fine. But don't be so crude. Just showing his true colors. He'd be one guy I'd love to knock down a few pegs. I mean, come on already. You call it a 'box' when you are 17...grrrroan.

Isn't he something like 35? GROW UP. I'd like to take that headband he wears and snap some sense into him.

<sigh> For the record, I think Mike Boogie is a moron. I don't like him and I hope he doesn't win the game.

That's right... I said the "game." After all... that IS all it is. It's a game. And whoever said these people playing were "adult" adults? They're playing a game to see who can out-play, out-lie, out-strategize, out-manipulate, and out-backstab whom in order to win $500,000.00. There's nothing "mature" about this.

So, who cares if he uses the term "box" when referring to the female genetalia? Do you all mean it is perfectly mature and "ok" to witness the HJ's or FJ's or whatever else is going on as long as they don't verbalize the action with crude or crass terminology?

Would it have been acceptable (mature, adult-like) for Boogie to reply that he was going to "perform cunnilingus" on Erika instead of saying he was going to "eat her box" (or however he stated it, I didn't catch that scene, only got the gist from what I read here)?

Try to remember that while they are on camera 24/7 and know it, they may sometimes forget they are on, and just talk to the other people (especially someone who is a friend, like Will is to Boogie) like they were somewhere outside the BB house. And keep in mind that they are not "at the office" where decorum and tame speech apply... where terms like "bitch" and "piece of shit" are thrown WILLy-nilly.

[stepping down off soap-box]

Honestly...that makes him look like the ho...he's the one talking about doing her. If he would have said that she was going to do him, and used a derrogatory term...then I would say hold it, he went to far. She's going to be the one coming out (no pun intended) looking like "the man" B) . So, hey if he wants to eat the box, :P or whatever you want to call it, and announce it to the whole world or BB World :lol: , then that's his reputation...Erica go ahead and let him do it...he will look like the nasty ass that he is. Although she is not innocent in some of her actions, but she is so in the dark, thinking that he is "her man".

i think he got just as many complaints if not more when he got the handjob.. or anytime he sucks face with erika. its just gross.

and THAT is why we have bb forums.. so we can voice our opinions about the houseguest. :lol:

He can talk to his friends however he wants, whatever. But knowing you're on a national television show and being watched 24/7, it's just a tad bit disrespectful dontcha think? At least in my world it is. :rolleyes:

And you're right Cindyannie, they claimed the way Howie talked was a problem. At least Howie's remarks were usually pretty general, and NOT directed at someone he is "dating".

boogie is so jealous of Janie right now.. He just said that Will is embedding himself with her, so when it comes to the 3 she won't vote him out. He needs to get rid of her. He said that it makes him sick watching Will and Janie whispering to each other.

Will and Mike have more female traits than some of my friends! Will has a crush on a TV sitcom B actor NPH who he just beams with affection for every time he talks about him. Then we have Mike being jealous of Janelle spending time with his boy. What is wrong with these people?

I think Boogie had a better repuation before he entered the house. Compare him to the hg's who were the muppets of Will.......Well he was Will's #1 muppet :D

Will and Mike have more female traits than some of my friends! Will has a crush on a TV sitcom B actor NPH who he just beams with affection for every time he talks about him. Then we have Mike being jealous of Janelle spending time with his boy. What is wrong with these people?

:lol:

1)Boogie is VERY unattractive both physically & in personality

2)Will is Batman and Boogie will ALWAYS be a Robin in life.

3)I have strong doubts Boogie's ever had a very serious relationship(see #1) thus jealous of anyone capable of having one.Especially his Batman.

Quote: "Would it have been acceptable (mature, adult-like) for Boogie to reply that he was going to "perform cunnilingus" on Erika instead of saying he was going to "eat her box" (or however he stated it, I didn't catch that scene, only got the gist from what I read here)?"

How about Mike not saying anything at all, and Will minding his own business and not asking for that sort of information. They are like two "wash women" always sticking their noses into each others business. If they really cared for their showmances, they wouldn't tell what private things they will be doing.

No, it's not the word he used but the breach of contract of how private things should be private. (Yes, I know they are being watched 24 hours - then in that case there should be none of that anyway if it's not sincere.)

Archived