Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote Carvin: "but god forbid we talk about dirty, filthy fornication."

Odd, how you would word it that way.....fornication (sexual intercourse) is something that wasn't being discussed but in any case it is not filthy or dirty at all.

Boogie was talking about a different act and the fact that he referred to it that way or even discussed it with Will is what probably offends most.

All the word box does for me is remind me that Boogie is immature. I'm sure if his feelings for Erika were genuine he wouldn't use that word.

I have a couple friends that talk like that about their girlfriends, they do it, I think, to prove to their other friends that they are not whipped. The like to make their girls look like their objects, no real intimacy involved.

Do I find it disresectful? Not really, not unless it was said about me, but then again, I wouldn't date Mike Boogie, dating him proves you have no self respect so Erika is getting what she deserves.

What a bunch of prudes. Box, snatch, meat curtains...who cares what adults talk about to other adults? Discussing the war seems to be perfectly acceptable, but god forbid we talk about dirty, filthy fornication.

Trust me, am as freaky as the next person. I luv talkin dirty too, but Boogie was talkin with Will, but there were a whole lot of people listening and watchin.

Boogie reminds me of Jamie Kennedys character B-Rad from Malibus Most Wanted. Tryin' to be Emenim and lookin like Vanilla Ice.

When the hg's were dining at their 5 star dinner I'm not sure which of the girls asked him but they wanted to know what classifies a 5 star dinner,His answer.......He was exactly sure!!

Dolce should be so proud :lol:

ROFL at "Don't eat and tell" :lol:

I just saw the clip where he made his statement. I almost fell off of my chair. Though his choice of words were crass, it was the way he said it (body language, tone of voice, etc) that really got me. The combination of those things made him look really bad. Saying that he is a pig is almost too nice! (JMO)

He has a lot of nerve since all of this is being broadcast to so many people. I'm starting to think that the guy dosen't have ANY boundaries. He really needs an etiquette class.

BTW: Is there anybody out there that actually likes Booger. I don't really remember seeing anybody talk nicely about him. I am genuine about this. I'd really like to hear what good traits that others see in Boogie.

I'm not sure if this happened before or after the incident you're discussing , but this is from a conversation last night between Will and Boogie{I think Janelle was there also}

Will: "Boogie, what do you enjoy most about your showmance.?"

Boogie:" Next Thursday night"-----{makes kicking motion toward the door}

I can understand a guy trying to nail an attractive woman or mess around with her even if he's not serious about her-----that's kinda the way most guys are, especially when they're younger and unmarried. But to trash her right after the fact to your buddies is high school behavior, and even most high schoolers wouldn't be that cruel. I really can't stand Erika's game, but she doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

Just when I was actually starting to be able to stomach having Boogie in the house at all----- :angry:

That clip was way too funny - I'm at work and didn't have any sound - but it was still good.

As to Boogie - I have enjoyed watching the way that he and Will have played all the other players. But I am not thrilled to learn how he talks about Erika and their relationship. He is playing her - fine, but show a little respect too!

i really dont see anything wrong with boogie calling her cat trap a "box" I mean he was talking to his friend, & thats how guys talk to one another. I mean there are but so many ways that you can say it without using vulgarity on tv. I mean yes he shouldnt say it at all, but we all know boogie isnt all that bright in the 1st place.

If he wants to talk to her about that act and use that language, that is one thing. But, the fact that he said it to Will is wrong. He is something like 35 years old. He is not a kid. He is supposed to be a freaking adult. He ought to know better. This isn't high school or even college. That kind of talk with friends should be reserved for the kids that don't really have a connection that will last with the girl he is talking that way about. That being said, even though I doubt his relationship with Erika has any lasting qualities beyond the BB front door, he is still supposed to be an adult and that kind of language used outside of their own personal conversations with one another is wrong on too many levels. But, what can one expect from someone whose biggest gift is the ability to hold on tight to someone else's coattails?

Furthermore, I had a hard time hearing him call Howie a "Class Act" when he uses such language about the woman he is supposed to be "showmancing".

Here is my hand phone conversation with Boogie:

Me: Hey Boogie (Pot)! This is Kettle! Who you calling black?

The guy puts the D in Dick Head!

Technically, Will and Janelle have a "flirtmance", rather than a "showmance". I'm sure the camerman is aware that no "J" line has been crossed by Janelle, therefore the "HO" title does not technically apply. Or maybe the feeds are "rigged", and during the live delay they are editing out the camera pan. Or maybe all the camerman, like most of America, are fans. I'm sure we could come up with thousands of reasons.

Anyway you look at it, to me there is an obvious difference in the W/J and E/B -mances. I see one as flirtly, light, and fun and the other as depressingly self-serving and primarily triggered by alcohol. Not pretty.

Ha Ha Ha....that's funny.

See, some posters are always jumping on other posters stating that we are too quick to judge the HG and we should not make comments about them because we don't know them in real life...........................

but, even the cameraman are voicing their opinions and making a statment about a HG. Go figure!

Archived