Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

Another 4 houseguests gone... time for a new thread. :D

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesnt understandthat if janelle didnt have the hots for WILL ct would be gone by now

Right now Boogie is sitting really pretty in the house. He is going to make the final 4. CG and Janie go up,

Janie doesn't win Veto. Janie goes...Will,Boogie,Dani and CG play for HOH.

If Janie wins Veto, he votes out CG or whoever Ericka puts up in her place besides Will. Then Boogie,Will, and Janie are playing for HOH and who ever is left. He is safe again never showing his alliance with Ericka.

If Janie is gone, the only person he has to worry about winning HOH is CG, Dani wins HOH she puts up both CT, neither gets Veto, Ericka votes to evict Will, CG evict Boogie....Dani tiebreaker bye Will. Will wins POV,

CG goes up...Will and Ericka vote to evict CG.

There is already a crack in the CT alliance. Boogie admitted it tonight in the DR (on the show) about he is ready to stab Will in the back and he WILL choose Erika in the final 2 over Will.

I think it's going to be very interesting from here on out.

But when talking to Erika, he won't commit to that unless she agrees to the same financial arrangement they have with Janelle. He is trying to convince E to put Danielle up if either CG or Janelle win POV. She thought Will was ready to go to sequester but Boogie says it is too soon.

He is playing up the angle that Dani is coming after him. So much for the LOD.

and PS His HoH Blog sucks

Predicted Live Feed Update:

BB: HG's - TEN minutes until Veto Competition!

E. is in HoH room. MB enters:

MB: Have you been thinking about What I told you?

E: That D. was in LoD?

MB: Yeah.

E: Yeah, but I still don't want to put her up. She never did anything to evict me.

MB: That's because W. and I kept telling her to save the floaters to go after S6. It didn't benefit her to go after you yet. That's how we kept you safe.

E: I don't know ...

MB: Evicting her is OUR path to F2! W. just got J. to agree to throw the next HoH to HIM. So with D. gone

W. will be HoH and he'll put up J. and G. and you and I will finally send J. home.

Then it's you and me and W. against G. for F3 HoH, and when we send G. home we're ALL in F3. But we can't guarantee that if D. is still here.

E: But I'm worried about your loyalty to me in F3. How do I know you won't save W?

MB: You're choosing D. over W. RIGHT NOW. How do I know YOU'LL stick with me and him right now?

E: If it's between me and W. will you pick me?

MB: No, YOU'll pick me: In F3 W. can't hang with either of us physically. During the endurance comp I'll tell you to quit and let me win, and you can say you're afraid that W. will win and take ME to F2. Then whenever you're looking the other way I'll make faces at him telling him he should drop out so that you'll feel safe.

When he does, I'll ask you to quit and you can say you're still not sure, then I'll hang in another 20 minutes and pretend I can't go on, so YOU have to pick me for F2 - that way W. won't be mad at me - he knows you'll pick me over him.

E: That sounds good.

MB: Then if we win PoV and take J. off you'll put up D? It guarantees you and me F2 unless G. wins the next HoH against me and Will. And when you put her up you can TELL D. that you know about LoD and are worried that she's still with us.

E: Okay, do what you have to do.

(Ed: MB did just what Will instructed him to do last night. Buh-bye, Danielle.)

Last night, I only watched the feeds for a little while but I happened to tune in when the HGs were having supper. Everyone was having conversation, talking about music when out of the blue, Boogie blows that big honker at the table. Then the sanitary person that he is, he lays the napkin on the table. It really shows what kind of class Boogie has - none. I couldn't watch anymore it made me sick. :(

Has anyone checked out the CBS.com HoH Diary & Snapshots for Week 7? Booger's Diary was unimpressive, lacking the luster, but there was something really funny in the snapshots.

Picture #4 is of Booger sitting up in the HoH room bed, but the "O" of "HOH" is slightly chopped off at the top. I was browsing through them quickly, and it looked to me like Booger is sitting on the bed with a big "HUH" over his head. Appropriate, I thought. :lol:

Yeah, i went to check out his blog and UUUUGHHH...the thing is they are supposed to use it to talk about the game...shout outs dont bother me but that was ALL it was...NO game talk at all, they should just take it away I mean, he plugged his business like twice in that thing... TALK ABOUT THE GAME PEOPLE!!!

LMOA.......botox, detox. You people are way too funny! The cameramen obviously have some sense of humor also, lol. I love the "HUH" they put over boogie, but even more I love they way they panned in to the "HO" part of the HOH emblem and panned to Erika back and forth!! HO as hoh.......lmao

reading up on Janelle in Wikipedia (really this BB stuff has become a huge procrastination influence in my summer life). I came across this reference to Boogie:

"he lost his coup d'

Archived