she lost cg vote already

she lost danielle

she lost james

she lose howie vote too he vote like janelle

she lose will vote

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey UVP if you know all the rules you must be a pimp??

:D

I don't know about that.

Danielle may still vote for her over MB whereas she wouldn't have if she was up against Will

George might vote for Erika

Howie would never vote for MB so she'd get his vote.

James wouldn't vote for Chilltown after they skunked him so he might prefer to vote for Erika.

My theory on why Boogie threw the comp, part one:

His idol and master, Will, always threw comps, so Boogie felt he should continue that proud tradition. He thinks Will will

congratulate him later on his brilliant strategy. Duh . . .

Erika still has a better chance beating Mike over Janelle. I don't think the votes will go like UVP thinks. In the end, it is a lot of money to just give away. She has got to know that if Janey is F2, she will win. Her only chance is with Boogie. I can see her rationalizing that it is only a game, and she needs to do what is in her own best interest. If she doesn't take boogie. She hands the game to Janelle. I have a sneaking suspiscion that the money for this show will be upped to $1 mill and I have to be honest. That's a lot of money to just give away.

Thats funny.....the last few people to walk out the house was called a "Classact" by both Will and Boogie. Strange.....I didn't hear Boogie call Will a "Classact" when he walked out :D

I would pay extra to see the sequester house when Will walks in.

Janelle just sealed the votes with that one move. Wether Erika put the thoughts in her head or not, she did it, she's going to get the rewards.

Erika had a chance to do it last week... Janey finally stepped up and changed the entire game. She deserves the 500K.

Archived