Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a clip of him talking to Erica, did I hear him correctely? I thought I heard him say that the producers don't want Janelle in the F2 they wanted him and Will. This guy really needs a reality check. This guy makes me sick. Him and all his talk about good tv. Him being on the show ruined it for me. He thinks he's Gods gift to reality tv and women. And him saying "I am the king of showmances" YUCK!!!! :rolleyes:

Boogie's probably just saying he hasn't had sex since Dec. In truth, he probably hasn't had sex. Period. Well, unless you count his #1 companion Rosey Palm

Mike can afford sex, prostitutes are cheap.

I hope CBS was listening to Boogie (and has security to protect her handy) when he said earlier that "he'll piss and s**t" on Janelle if she votes Will off on tuesday. "Mr. Class Act" in all his glory (and he had the nerve to bash Howie's exit :angry: ) This guy is pure, unadulterated, vile scum.

he doesnt have to sound serious about it, the fact that 'shit and piss on you' is his immediate response to anyone going against him is really disturbed, and further cements the fact that i have stated all season long:

mike b. sucks ass

I was reading in the updates since I Have been gone most of the day that Mike said if it was him and Janie if F2 that he would basically trash her. Will said don't hurt Janie if at all possible and that he respects her and such. From what I have read - Mike wasn't too thrilled to hear that. Will was actually defending Janie to Mike!!!

As I stated earlier, I think Mike is so freaking jealous of Will and Janie, he can't see straight. I think in the very beginning they both had a tight pact that nobody was going to get in their way. Well Janie has, to a degree. She takes time away from Mike to hang with Will and he ain't liking it.

Who knows how deep wills feelings are for janie...could be he just really enjoys her company--but one thing is for certain, he isn't playing her as much as Mike wants him too.

Mike needs to quit whining and start acting his age. Good grief. What 30 something guy goes around with a nickname boogie...wearing ridiculous headbands and talking crass about women and sex.

An immature, rude and whiny brat, thats who.

have i said how much i dont like this guy lately?? he is such a hypocrite... since there is a chance will could be evicted tomorrow night he is totally freaking out saying he is going to pee on janelle during the live show if she evicts will... :rolleyes: isn't it boogie who keeps going on and on about what a poor sport howie was ??? give me a break! the only reason ur on all stars is because of will, no one REALLY thought u were an all star... peice of crap!

Bugger is so gross, disgusting...and just plain rude. I wonder what his patrons and business partners will think if he has his ass handed to him by the very women he thought he had in the palm of his (and Will's) grimey little hands.

.......So much for bragging rights. <_<:P

He didn't exactly sound uh.... serious when he said that.

nobody says that in a nice or playfull way. its freakin vile. do i really think he would hold her down and piss and shit on her face? ummm no. BUT.. just to say that is disgusting and uncalled for. only disgusting nasty *sswipes say things like that.

He didn't exactly sound uh.... serious when he said that

Since he's not REALLY going to pi$$ and $hit on her it makes remarks like that tolerable? I for one have never ever thought of something so vile, nor have I ever encountered anyone blurting something like that out just because they're angry. That tells me he is even more ignorant and repulsive than I first thought.

I'm sure he's not doing the cooking, so that is a plus. Obviously he must have a pretty decent buisness sense. I can't see it...but he's probably different when it comes to running a business. That doesn't make me like him, just that even @sses can be somewhat smart.

He just irritates the hell outta me. I really hate his game play. I hate his head bands, his nickname...the way he talks about Erica behind her back...like he's back in high school. That behavior is just uncalled for in a grown man.

I totally agree Kalia. I despise him as a person and as a player. But really, he could very well be a good business man.

Archived