HOH - Week 8 (Spoiler)

samg

For some reason, in the first post in this topic I MISSED

"if D. wins PoV ..."

And THAT is by far the most interesting scenario this week:

After E. noms J. and G. I look for CT to both emphasize to D. how important it is for J. to go home this week (they'll be lying of course, to keep her from using PoV if she wins it, since she is the only danger to them in PoV.)

But if D. DOES win PoV (and assuming she has now learned not to trust CT) she'll save G. (probably after getting him to promise to vote the way she wants, which he wisely will.)

That forces E. to put up W.

And at that point the D-G team chooses whom to evict.

I suspect it would be W., but I'm not sure that's the best play for either of them.

PS: Remember that next week (Thursday) is the LAST nominations that matter: from F4 on they're irrelevant.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody should read samg's post. He's broken it down so that even a functional idiot like myself can understand it.

I think he's right. Now we have to figure out how in hell 2 people are going to be evicted next Thursday. Is that what Julie said? Are they going to have the vote, the eviction, and then offer the rest a ton of money to leave like they did in season 1? Or did I misunderstand what she said?

Erika will never put up Booger nor Danielle and she is still out for blood with Janelle for some reason. The ONLY way Janelle goes home this week is if the two for votes is Will and Janelle (Will stays) or if Boogie flips the vote and keeps CG which will alert Will to the Erika/Boogie Secret Alliance (Unless Boogie sweet talks Will into voting Janelle out). The only thing that is truly throwing me off is his helping Janelle in POV this last week...I truly did not expect that (and did she know he helped her?)

J. did know. (I think she even said "thanks".)

MB is (just) bright enough to see the structure of the house with James gone:

CT at the top, E. under B. (in the structure-diagram), J. under W., D. (if they could have convinced her James had to go) under both of them. And G. at the bottom, disconnected, just chilling. That gives DT all the power.

W. had it right (almost) when he said the only problem would be if D. won HoH and came after them. But as I noted above, due to the fact that it's F6, CT has the same problem if D. wins PoV.

GO DANI IN PoV!

I thought Julie said something about a series of competitions that will result in 2 HG's leaving next Thursday.

I think this means that we will have this weeks eviction out early in the show. They will do an HOH comp. The HOH will nominate on the spot, like George did last week. Then, they will have a POV comp. and ceremony.... and then they will vote all in the one hour eppy. The only thing they might not do is the POV because of time but, as you can see they repeat stuff so much during thise hour shows that they have plenty of time to do all Four (Eviction, HOH, POV, Eviction) next Thursday.

Sounds like a great show to me!

Guest StarBaby

I think she specifically said that they will do a week's worth of competitions (or something to that effect) in one night, and would result in 2 evictions on Thursday.

im pretty sure thats what i heard her say too, that it would be an hour packed with a week's worth of competitions as the houseguests learn that two people will leave the house next thursday night

I think its [obviously] going to be chicken George and Janelle. i wish it was will and janelle though, that would be so smart.

erika would be an idiot to put up danielle (she'd go in a heart beat) because after danielle goes and erika is still there, shes just dead weight because they'll get erika off just like that, than janelle.

she better think about this, and put up will/boogie or will/janelle one of those combinations.

I think MB WOULD vote out G. and keep J., but I DO NOT think that's what E. thinks: I think she thinks that both W. and MB will vote out Janelle.

And she'll probably get to "over"hear them both telling D. that J. must go (see above.)

But if that happens and G. is evicted, both D. and E. will know they were lied to. THEN E. will start to worry whether MB's loyalty to W. plus W.'s loyalty to J. means that MB would evict her before he'd evict J. (since she was just HoH, wanted J. gone, was told by MB that J. WOULD be going, and now knows that he lied to her.)

As mad as Dani seems to be at Will right now....if Will goes on the block with Janelle.....she may go after

Will and CG would be the deciding vote. Then again Boogie may see this as the perfect time to lose Will and have him in sequester to lobby for votes.

Funniest scenario for Thurdays...Will goes first eviction, Boogie goes second.....CG is left in the house with 3 women.

The ONLY way I can see W. on the block with J. is if D. or G. wins PoV.

And in that case yes, D. and G. will evict W.

More likely scenario is that CT or J. wins PoV and E. puts up D. who is then evicted: that seems like just about an even-money bet right now.

Funniest scenario for Thurdays...Will goes first eviction, Boogie goes second.....CG is left in the house with 3 women.

G. 2 F2!

If Erika were smart she would be thinking beyond alliances and put up ct because that would get her further in the game. Does she really think she would have a chance to win it all if she were sitting next to Boogie or Will in the final 2?

All season long Erika has been a "floater". I know in her own mind she has been a member of CT,but we all know nobody but Mike and Will are truly members. If she wants to make a great move she will nominate Will and Mike. She needs to break them up. They are not going to chose her over each other. She needs to prove that she deserves to be there and step it up/

put this crap in ericka discussion thread

She is going to step up. She's going to strut around the house like she's been playing an awesome game and then she is going to put Janelle and George on the block. Either that or she'll try to back door Janelle.

Archived