• Created
  • Last Reply

If the plan for next Thursday were

live vote/eviction,

then HoH,

immediate noms,

immediate PoV,

another immediate vote/eviction

it would leave the house WITHOUT a HoH; I think there's time for ALL of the above in one show, but NOT for a second Hoh comp.

They COULD do it ALL live: the HG's wouldn't like it but their expressions, their discomfort, and their attempts to communicate with one another would make great TV.

PS: No, F5 HoH cannot compete for F4 HoH: F4 CAN compete for F3.

Maybe we'll have an America's Choice to evict someone. So one evictee will be houseguest vote and the other will be our choice. If it's the same person, they'll go with our runner-up. Then they can go right to HOH contest for the next week.

That would be crappy, though. I don't think we should vote out anyone. Maybe they'll just draw straws, flip coins, play rock/paper/scissors. What the heck? :unsure:

Okay, I take that back. I want to vote out Erika or Booger. There.

If they do to all the comps in the hour I agree they probably won't bother with the second HoH.

Also, I think they won't actually do it 100% live and instead cut the feeds a couple of hours early and record the "live" show in parts, giving them extra time to change the comps etc.

They could have a merged HoH / Veto comp, or maybe this week's Veto could have a twist and the Veto can be valid for two rounds, but can only be used once (so this week's winner can either use it for the first or second eviction, but not both!)

Another simpler way to do it would be to simply give the HGs a free vote. After the eviction all HGs vote for who they want to leave (from anyone). In the event of a tie, the evictee would break it!

There aren't really enough people to do it now, but if they'd done it earlier in the series they should have simply had the HoH nominate three people. The Veto winner could then save one and also nominate the replacement (to shift the balance of power a bit).

Then the HoH (or perhaps even viewers via America's Choice) would then choose the first evictee, with the second then chosen as usual by the HGs vote.

How are they going to cram all those competitions into a one-hour show? I know they will have to immediately go to the first live eviction and get one person out quickly

Then they would have to have another HOH competition. Then tell the HOH that they have to make immediate nominations. HOH nominates two people. Commercial break. Then come back and HG compete in the POV competition. Then have a quick POV ceremony. Then tell them that they have to again do a live eviction?

The HG will definitely know something is up, because everyone will have to pack their bags on Thursday to be prepared to leave with the second eviction.

Or they could make it America's Choice where we vote for the HOH and the nominee's. And then they do the POV competition and the only way that a person can be taken off the block is if they win the POV. Or I guess they could make that an America's Choice question as well.

America's Choice

1. Who do you want to be the next HOH?

2. Who do you want to be nominated for eviction?

3. If the POV is used, who should be the replacement nominee?

That could definitely shake up the house. But I doubt that they would put that much power in America's hands at this point. Although it would be an interesting twist in the game.

well they are finally not going to fill up the hour with crap like "showmances" from last night..we'll actually have something besides the 1 min they get evicted, the two mins they play hoh and then the 40 something minutes we get with garbage....i left some time for commercials..should be a good show on thurs...HOPEFULLY

Well they are all going to know something is up when they give out EVERYONE's suitcases on Wednesday. So my assumption would be that they would try to remain calm and sober until they found out what the twist was and how it would effect them and the game.

I've been crunching the numbers and the best bet for evictions looks like first D., then E.! (Do the math - it's pretty easy: D. is 50-50 to go home this week; E. is close to even money to be the eviction after that. (And if it's not her, next most likely is MB!).

Risky if it doesn't work and you play your hand and expose yourself. Right now they have Dani and Janelle thinking they are the only one they are working with. Once that happens it means CG is in there as the 4th? Dani is going to go out ugly I think.

Archived