• Janelle/Erika
    • Janelle/Danielle
    • Janelle/Chicken George (or James)
    • Erika/Boogie
    • Erika/Danielle
    • Erika/Chicken George (or James)
    • Danielle/Boogie
    • Danielle/Chicken George (or James)

i had ericka the first week making final two.

i knew lthe leech would make it.

i am good ;)

i said it was wise to get rid of allison, diane and ericka

Well I knew CT would win this. I was pulling for WIll, but once he was evicted I called Boogie winning the whole thing. Watching Erika NOT drop after Boogie in the endurance comp was clear enough that the "promise" to Janelle was now void. Then when Boogie trounced Janelle in HOH part 2, it was clear what would happen: Erika would tank the final HOH so boogie could take her to the finals.

Erika has a better chance vs Boogie than vs Janelle but Boogie gonna win regardless. CT all the way :D :D :lol: . I'm loving this cause Will still wins in the end. A CT win is a Boogie & WIll win. They splitting all the money between themselves, and now they have a reason to tell Janelle that she isnt getting some of the "Banana Split" :lol:

Oh and CT getting all the luxary prizes is pure golden comedy :lol: They should do one more phone skit for the cameras as they receive the 500K check :lol::)

ps.s Get ready to see them on the Amazing race :)

pps. The Great DrWill should win this thread. HE called Boogie winning allstars b4 the show began :lol:

So, Soul Patch, do you still think the game is rigged toward Janelle?

If Boogie wasn't such a big, disgusting, vile, creep I wouldn't mind so much (and I'm not talking about game-play lying). Will did what he said he would do...It surprises me that anyone believed him at all. But Boogie winning? It just makes me sick :blink:

I never said that the game was rigged towards Janelle. BB FAVOURS competitions for certain houseguests, but that is all.*

*see Chicken George's Veto

cmon guys, thers room on the CT train for eveyrone! :D:lol: . You gotta admit, evicting Will was the worst move for Janelle. She had it wrapped up to evict Erika and take the final HOH, wherby she coudlve taken Boogie. Or she even couldve threatened Erika by saying that if she doesnt win the final HOH than she'll lose her vote. Janelle did NONE of this, showing how poor she is @ strategic play. In the end she got palyed by both CT & Scrubika.

CT ALL THE WAY :D

Guest jordansmom

I for one never saw this comming. I am shocked. I thought for sure Janie would be in f2. I did however say she would not win.

Archived