Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 8/24

cindyannie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Is James right... did S6 really stab him in the back?"

I don't think it can really be considered stabbing in the back, however they DID leave in him the dark on almost EVERYTHING, and lied a few times to his face.

And I agree, James definitely left with class. I'm glad that he realized he was just taking this game wayyy too seriously.

I didn't think Janelle wanted to win this HOH. She has an agreement with Dani not to put each other up. She has a secret alliance with George. I don't think CT would dare put her up this time. And she wouldn't be able to compete next week for the crucial HOH win.

All in all, I expect her to let somebody else win.

Uh oh -- I think maybe Erika was the ONLY one she didn't want to win.

Carla...I don't know why he thinks the sov did him wrong. Hopefully he'll watch and read everything and realize he was wrong...I have to admit that I am impressed with the way he left and his talk with Julie.

I think that James just needs to justify his betrayal of them, so he keeps insisting that he was thrown under the bus. Since he was already working with LOD at the time (week after his HOH), why would he have wanted Janie to nominate Mike and Will anyway??

After his whining this week, I am glad that his butt is out the door.

janelle stab his ass in the back fo sho.

wish he would have got her out but bb producers step in and save her ass in the grave yard screw job

i hate the bs hoh comps

no creativity

damn the leech won it

:angry::angry::angry:

Guest StarBaby

Oh, it could get SO ugly this week. And it looks like Janie will have to win POV to save her ass again this week.

ericka gonna screw danielle over i bet

Guest StarBaby

YAY for George losing 20 pounds! Good for him, and I hope he can keep it off after the game.

OMG TWO evictions on Thursday night! Holy MOLY!

one member of ct and ericka will be final two

Guess she's got nobody to put up but Will and Janelle - WOW, who would have predicted Erika would be the one to put up the two most notorious players in BB history if that happens (or maybe she'll balk at that?) :blink:

Then again watch Boogie win POV and then Erika'll be forced to evict Chicken George and the split the money deal will remain intact and this turn of events won't seem so scandalous . . . meh . . . sequester'll be interesting though with all that testosterone ;)

PS I wonder if she tried to throw it and actually got it right - that would be so funny :P

Archived