Final Two? Which is Your Nightmare Combination?

*Sunshine*

Final Two? Which is Your Nightmare Combination?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Final Two? Which is Your Nightmare Combination?

• Danielle & James
    • Erika & Boobie
    • Will & Janelle
    • George & James
    • Boobie & James
    • Janelle & Danielle
    • Will & Danielle
    • Erika & George
    • Other .....

Erika & George

Guest janey_doll

Other: Danielle & Erika....

That would be worst then Alison and Jun or Maggie and Ivette. Just to think about it makes me want to throw up. :angry:

Great Thread- This is a FUN one!

Erika and Boogie :angry::angry: They would be my worst nightmare. If this scenerio panned out and I was in the jury house I'd either walk out or they'd have to admit me to the psych ward. :o

Also, Will and Jannelle would be a nightmare, but for a totally different reason. I've always loved Jannelle and though I'm not dead set on her winning, she was always my top pick. But then Will entered into the picture. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I hated him the first couple of weeks. Now I love his game play. A few of weeks ago I was thinking that if Will made it to the final two he deserved the money, hands down (but of course the whole time thinking that he didn't have a shot and would be kicked out) He is an amazing manipulator. Even though his scheming and playing is amazing, I'd hate to see somebody who won the money in their season win again. I don't know who I would chose (still, probably, maybe Janie- oh who am i kidding- I don't know)

man this is a though one for me. I like alot of the people left in this game. Let me just say this any combo that doesnt include Will will be a major letdown lol.

Skeletor and Booger, definitely. If I have to watch them make out again, I'll poke my eyes out with a fork.

The only interesting thing would be to see if Erika turned off to him in the final two, after she knew she was safe. I have a feeling she would keep up her prostitute ways just to keep him from saying anything bad about her during the jury questioning, though. (Slurp, slurp --Boogie, you wouldn't tell them I'm a floater, would you? Slurp). :wacko:

i didn't watch the final for seasons 4 and 6 because i didn't like who was left in the house. i couldn't say yet wether or not i'll watch this final. based on who's left i probably will watch, even if it came down to mike and erika. but if diane or nakomis were still in the house and made it to the end i would not watch. or worse, alison *shivers*

• 2 weeks later...

I started this thread and I am starting to believe that I jinxed the whole game. Sorry! Erika and Boogie were (and are) my nightmare combination. Why does Janie always choke at the final HOH comp? Deja Vu! Oh well, either Boogie or Erika can join Maggie from last year. They may win the money but they haven't won any popularity (and that is an understatement) because they have no heart. Money hasn't made Boogie a happy (or nice) person ~ this win will just make him more inflated and obnoxious than ever before!

Ironically, Erika's popularity reached at all time high of 2.7% of the voting public in week two. Her most recently popularity score was 0.9%. Boogie's highest popularity rating was only 2% of the vote with a most recent rate of 1.1%. Kaysar may suck at playing the game but he still retains the highest popularity at around 47.3% and Janelle comes a close second at 25.9%. Will highest popularity (13.6%) was during week 6 before he ratcheted up the "Flirtmance" while Janelle's highest popularity was during week 7 when she was the underdog losing all her comrades.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Archived