Howie and Boogie incident your thoughts on it

lovely

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was perfectly acceptable. Howie didn't act nearly like was described on these boards. There was nothing wrong with the interaction. In fact, if Danielle and Erika were SMART they would realize what a 2 facer MB is......but we all know they aren't that smart...lol

boards did blowup incident but howie still was wrong to get in mike face imho

Boogie reminded me of a little dog behind the fence barking...you know the kind...if this fence wasn't here to protect you (really me) I'd be all over you like fleas on a cat!!!! Bark Bark Bark!!

:blink:

Yep I'm losin it!!! :P

These boards are only going by what we heard from the HGs. It's not because people saw it on the feeds. All the HGs blew it out of proportion.

i see

I don't think it was the board that blew it up... the houseguests did that... and then we wran with it.

Howie's part wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be... I thought Boogie came off much worse. When Howie turned around and started walking towards Boogie I thought it was worse than when he took his cap off and threw it.

The interview with Julie saved him, in my eyes... he seemed pretty rational, realized it wasn't Georgie as much as it was CT. Even though, he was mad at the situation he gave CT credit for out playing him.

Yep, the live feeders definitely blew the whole thing out of proportion.

I think that Howie's reaction was totally understandable.

Booger is a legend in his own mind - And he is only still there because of Will. I hope the does not make it to the end as Will wants.

Howie shoulda kicked his ***

janelle the idiot he should be mad @ for agreeing with ct when they had the big forum. she agreed that ct save cg. you gotta lied janelle to win bb. janelle main reasonn howie is gone imho

Not saying what Howie did was totally wrong.... But what Boogie did to George in the red room, I thought was worse. Boogie's head is so big, he thinks he's all that and more. I can't wait until the day that he walks out of the house.

you can blame janelle for ct still being in the game too

I just mentioned this a minute ago in the chat room. I'm glad Howie got in his face...I'm sure it made Boogie think twice about Howie. They thought they could intimidate Howie, b/c he acts like a jerk and a loud mouth. I bet Boogie was shaking in his boots

Archived