A New BB first!!!!! Aussie House

hanklee

I have finally found the dumbest person on the face of the earth.

Vesna, one of the replacement HG in the Aussie BB House, has plumbed the depths of stupidity. She is setting on the couch and asking Tim (the brain of the house) questions. Here are a few examples:

1. Where is Iceland and can she visit there? Tim tells her east of Greenland. Where is that? East of Canada. Oh. What language do the speak?

The Aussie House has just been instructed to immediately gather all of their stuff, go to the bedroom and pack their suitcases NOW!! They have limited time to complete this task!! They are told to stay in the bedroom and do not come out under any circumstances until instructed to do so!!!

They are told nothing else. Time is 12:53 PM on Monday 19 June (Australia time, 9:53 PM Sunday central US time)

Everyone still rushing around in the bedroom packing. Christie and Geneva just unpacked earlier this morning after the evictions last night (they were 2 of the 3 nominees) now they are the first repacked since their stuff was in sort of an order. Also packed are Logan Greg and Logan David. Next is Hotdogs and Kate and Tim. Dean, Glenn and Vesna still working at it. Everyone finished at 1:08 PM.

Now this is making me mad. You only get 19 minutes at a time on the aussie feed. I ran out and now I can't get back in since the feed is at capacity!!! Will keep trying..

Got back in at 10:15 (our time). HG still waiting. Hotdogs just wrapped Christie in pink tissue paper he found somewhere.....

One pillow fight later and now Logan David is playing Rock, Paper, Sizzors with Christie to see who flicks the other on the nose. The HG have been doing this game for the last 2 weeks. Christie's nose is now red!!

Still no word on what is going on from BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the HG think it may be a suprise eviction!!

Got bumped off the feed again, trying to get back on!!! Now back on and the HG are all gathered in the back yard!!

BB tells HG to pair up. Christie and Geneva are first. It is a chip shot at a flag with a golf club. Geneva wins. Next is Hotdogs and Vesna.

BB Closes the feed and goes to music. Aussis version of FOTH.

Back and Hotdogs won his round.

Next is Logan David and Dean. David hits the pin with his ball.!! Dean hits his out of the backyard!!! David wins. As he goes to get his ball he notices that "No wonder it didn't go in, there is no hole!"

Next is Kate and Glenn. Kate hits 3 feet. Glenn wins.

Logan Greg and Tim are the last pair. Tim misses his first swing, but hits it on the 2nd. Even though Christie shouts, Greg hits it but the shout made him hit badly and Tim wins!!

Awaiting BB instructions....

19 minutes are up again. Now trying to get back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream still at capacity!! Back on at 10:55... HG Standing and waiting...

11:03 PM BB announces the official winners. Geneva, Hotdogs, Loagan David, Glenn and Tim. BB tells all of the HG to go to the animal pens and feed the animals. This puts them on the other side of the enclosure doors and they can't see the house. Maybe something is up??

11:05 PM HG are in the enclosure and the baby pigs, baby goats, baby lambs and the young alpaca seem happy to see them and especially the food!!! The HG watch as Tim and Vesna, who have this task assigned for the week, feed and groom the animals!!

Hotdogs and Logan David help feed the babies the bottles of milk/formula.

While HG goes to tapes of HG auditions (FOTH again) I check out the diary. Seems the golf instructions were "Pair off with your bed partner (everyone on double beds). This is practice for this weeks task. A BB Masters Gold Tournament which will be held later this week.

11:19 HG still in animal enclosure and .... now back to FOTH tapes!!!

11:28 and the HG, especially the girls are complaining because it has started to rain/sprincle. Christie and Geneva get into the Port-A-Poty and the guys gather around and start beating on it and rocking it!! Girls scream!! Kate holds a big plastic container lid over her hair.. Guys braving the elements. FOTH again.

Still no word on why they had to pack their bags, but then they can't see the house either!!!! Humm! Their bags are all packed and their clothes are getting wet!!!???

Geneva comments that they may be there for a while since the port-a-potty is not usually there except during friday night competitions!!

BB shows the inside of the house!! A crew is rebuilding the bedroom!!! They are errecting a wall down the center. BB tells Logan David and Glenn to let Christie and Geneva out of the Port-A-Potty where they locked them earlier!!! Crew still working in the bedroom!!!

11:52 PM (our time 2:52 PM theirs)

HG are getting bored in the animal enclosure. Christie and Geneva are practicing cheerleading dances. Christie makes up a short song... "I am getting bored. I am getting bored." The guys are joking. Vesna and Tim are watching the animals. Little do they expect what is happening inside the house!!! Kate is leaning on Dean and holding on to gather body heat. She is wet and wearing a short sleeve blouse!!!

3:21 PM Monday (their time) In the new divided bedroom, one half no longer has double/queen beds. Now it has army cots!!!!! Can't see the other room yet. Now I see it. It has three queen size beds!

In the animal enclosure the HG are walking around trying to stay warm. Remember, in 2 days it will be officially winter in Brisbane Australia!!

3:42 PM Can now see that there are 5 army cots in one half of the new bedroom.

3:50 PM BB is cruel!! The venitial blind door to the enclosure raises. But the folding doors are still closed on the other side. The HG rush up expecting to reenter the backyard but BB tells them - "MOVE AWAY FROM THE DOOR!!" The the venition blind lowers again!!

4:24 PM (their time) Looks like the crew is finished!! The HG's bags are placed at the foot of the beds and the cots. Looks like 4 guys and one girl have the beds. Geneva, Hotdogs, Glenn, David and Tim won the golf competition. Humm? The HG have now been in the animal enclosure for 2 hours in teh cold and sprincling rain.

4:30 BB just announced that Geneva, Hotdogs, David, Glenn, and Tim can re-enter the house and go into the bedroom thru the 2nd door! They see the new bedroom and they have the beds. There is a letter in an envelope. BB tells Tim to read it outloud. The golf game divided the house into Masters and Servants!! The Masters sleep in the Masters room and the person who lost to each of the Masters in teh golf game is their personal servant for the week!! The servant is also their caddy in the golf tournament. The masters cannot enter the servants bedroom. The servants must serve the masters food and all requests for the week. There are rules and those who break them will be punished. All prevoius chores assigned to a Master now belong to their servant in addition to those tasks previously assigned to them. Masters are given a beeper for their servant and the servant must immediately respond upon when beeped 27/7!! (These are only some of the rules the list is long)

4:38 Other HG (Servants) are instructed to re-enter the house and go into the bedroom by the right door. They find the cots! Vesna is instructed to open the first envelope and read it out loud. They find out that they are now servants and the others are now masters. Vesna is then told to read the rules out loud. Needless to say they are not happy.

Some more choice bits from the rules:

Servants must perform manicure, pedicure and massage on their masters and fan them by the pool for 1 hour each day.

Masters get luxury foods.

Masters get hot water all day. Servants must shower outdoors each day with cold water only.

Masters place their breakfast orders for the next day each night. The servants must arrise and cook their masters breakfast in the morning and serve them in bed.

Only masters can shop for foodstuff in the store and they do it together. Previously, the chef did all of the chopping on mondays.

Masters must be served all beverages in glasses, they are prohibited from drinking from the tap or from bottles.

I would love to keep watching, but it is now 2:00 AM here in Alabama and I have to get to bed!! Have fun guys. I will try to update you tomorrow.

Hardly a first I'm afraid. BB Australia have done variations of this in 2003 and 2004 as well.

It's a weakened version of the Rich-Poor divide concept which has been used in most European versions of Big Brother at some point, including the third UK series back in 2002.

To read about a true BB first, check out the BBUK thread (end of page 1 / beginning page 2) where this week's task sees the HMs having to lie through their teeth to one unfortunate HMs who is suffering a week of hell in Room 101, believing the other HMs are also suffering the same fate: http://mortystv.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1506

Hanklee...thanks for the minute by minute commentary. Very exciting! When aussieBB first came on this season, my feed was just fine. But, for some strange reason I can't seem to keep the video on..it goes to green or it simply won't play. Frustrating. So, I've been relying on the diary entries on the site. Again, thanks Hanklee. Good job!

I also have the problem with the green screen. I finally realized that this happend when my feed baud rate goes down and the Media Player tries to compensate. If you wait, the feed will speed back up and the picture will correct itself. You have remember that the feed is comming from the other side of the planet with who knows how many relays up and down from satelites. Just be glad that we get it at all.

It is now midnight in the aussie house, i just got up here. I will go read the diary and try to catch you guys up.

OK, here is a rap-up of how the HG are taking their new roles in the house.

The rules are very one-sided. Geneva has been trying to 'go easy' on her slave christie and earned several punishments! The servants have lost several minutes of Hot Water tomorrow. When Tim said please, Greg had to give Tim a foot massage for 10 minutes - twice. Geneva has tried to have other masters ask their servants to do things for her, instead of Christie, and the servants now have the lights stay on an hour longer tonight in their bedroom and will come on early tomorrow! Kate (a servant) tells Geneva, "Be a Bitch, That's it!"

This is only a short rendition of how things have gone. it is much worse. For instance, the masters get served whatever they want for each meal. The servants only get "staples" to eat. The masters get to shop in the store with a $50 personal budget.

I wonder how long it will take for the masters to realize that this is for "this week" and things will probably change "next week" after the next competition. Since we now have 2 bedrooms this will probably continue for some time!

Here is a link to the master - servants rules.

http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/news/...article_212.asp

As I close, the masters have called their servants into their bedroom to sing them to sleep. Geneva tells Christie Thank You and the servants quarters lights will now come on 1 hour early tomorrow morning!!

For a more entertaining read here is the link to day 44's diary on the BB aussie site.

http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/diary/day_44.asp

Wish I could continue this guys but I now have to leave on a pre-planned trip to Biloxi, MS for some fun and gambling. I will be back later this week! Have fun - only 17 more days till "Our House" starts.