Manufactured BB

GUESTOFBB

Everyone lost the first time UVP...because the buzzers malfunctioned...whose to say that Howie didn't buzz in before Erika? When theres a malfunction..no one is the winner ...you sure wouldn't be upset if Erika won the second time they did the competition... people take your bias out of it and and just accept that cbs had to let everyone try again ...it happens ...things malfunction and it's only fair to have a redo...geeze aren't we a little old to act like children? :huh:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not even worth my time ^^^^ :lol:

I don't think anyone is acting liking children, some people don't like a redo, some people are ok with the redo only with those elimated for being the last to answer, not for getting a wrong answer. A redo with only the players who did not get a wrong answer would of been more fair to me. However it doesn't matter how anyone feels, they redid the HOH, and there is nothing the viewers can do about it. BB just more publicity over the whole thing.

Give Me A B.......B

Give Me A I.......I

Give Me A G......G

Give Me A B.......B

Give Me A R......R

Give Me A O......O

Awwwwwww You No It..................Big Brother

We love this time of year and what BB stirs up!! :D

omg - did you hear the latest that the POV comp was designed to expose peoples' hidden alliances - so James helped Danielle and Will took out Marcellas. But even with CBS trying to spell it out for her she apparently still doesn't get that they are all against her :blink::P

how do you know if survivor ever had a re-do??? most likely they have.

as far as the camera staying on janelle... ummm i think what they do is have different cameras stay on different players and then they will chop and splice and put it all together for the show. when its a live comp, they usually keep one camera on the whole group or limit the number of cameras. i didnt watch it when they did it on the feeds, but i watched it then next morning and the video had a shot of all the players, and i dont recall it zooming in on janelle and staying on her.

actually, i dont know. but i have seen and read several interviews from people on survivor and they have talked about most of those comps took so much longer than what everyone thought. they said that sometimes they would take up to an hour BEFORE the comp just getting instructions and asking questions and making sure they understood the comp and then the comps would start and something would happen and they would have to stop and re-do a part of it or get more instructions....

tell you what though, now that i am wondering it... my sister in law knows one of the players from one of the seasons and i will see if she knows anything. ;)

I TALK TO MY CONTACT AT CBS. :lol: They will use electronic methods for hoh, and if CBS doesnt like the outcome they will claim foul, then use manual methods instead for the re do. :rolleyes:

Ekika, from HOH winner to eviction. What did she do wrong? :( And no, i am not cheering for her to win this bb. I would like for Danny girl to win. Just to piss off u know who.

Bwhahahahah! "Survivor and Amazing Race not scripted???" HAHAHAHA!

They've got to be the most heavily produced/edited reality shows on TV!!! Everyone signs non-discloser, and the producers and editors get to do whatever they want.

The thing I like about Big Brother is the amount of editing and scripting they can do is very limited. They can cheat in the diary room, and make competitions easier for some players, but that's about it.

We're lucky if about 50% of what we see on Survivor is "real".

Those cameras were only the live feed cameras actually being broadcast. They have a ton of other cameras which are also recording the action which is why you will get different angles (and better audio) on the actual show. I think you will see more on the live show. JMHO :P

• 2 weeks later...

yes

I really don't get why some ppl keep leaving out the part aobut Janie answering it wrong.

Maybe for the same reason you left out that Will answered wrong? I dunno.

Honestly, I don't see anyone leaving this part out. It's been discussed quite openly.

Since some of you are having a hard time accepting why all contestants got to play, or admitting that your dislike of some contestants makes you feel like they didn't deserve to play, let me point this out in order to clarify:

*Howie was the only vocal person about the malfunction during the comp. We now know from video that Mikes and James buzzers also malfunctioned. They either weren't vocal because they knew they were on live TV and didn't want to risk a penalty or they didn't want a re-do because Janelle was already out at that point (and by keeping quiet about any malfunction they remained in the power position). James admitted the latter.

**Why did those who got wrong answers get to play again? Well, let's use some common sense here. Buzzers are made up of electrical components in this game. More than likely there was a "short" in the wiring or something similar which causes the answers not to register when hit. Now, if a short can do that whats to say that a contestant could have hit one answer and the other lit up? Its very possible. Now, if someone hit the right answer and the wrong answer showed they we're eliminated - and according to some of you, should not have got to play again. But what about the possibility that someone hit the wrong answer and the right one showed.....keeping them in the game? Those people should be eliminated as well, right? Ok, this eliminates everyone.......which is why everyone got to start over.

The buzzers were not exclusive to the problems we seen. There could have been more/other problems that we did not catch. This is why the comp was re-done and allowed everyone an equal chance to play.

It's really not hard to understand. If you can apply logic and use common sense then there is no need to wonder about the way it happened. It's clear. The only way to rule out ALL problems with the buzzers was to eliminate them altogether....which they did.

Guest jordansmom

Since you pick me to quote here is my response. I was not talking about Will I thought the main topic was Janey getting to play again. This is old news by now but whatever. Will did answer wrong too and should not have been in the redo. Thats all I have to say on this topic. So lets just agree to disagree b/c I don't see your point and must not see mine. :)

Onionguy, I don't recall saying that I was outraged agout the Goerge veto comp being rigged. Very little upsets me about television. It's television. If it favored the desparate like George, no big deal. He still had to have that stuff done-----I just have a problem with people watching a show, continuing to watch it avidly, and then coming on the board and bitching and moaning and crying foul every time something doesn't go their way.

I stand by what I said. You're a very persistent troll. When did you ever have something positive to say about anything on this board?

And uvp, I knew I should have left you on ignore. You never make any sense even when you try to. Which I doubt is very often.

So-----back on you go-----click.

By the way, Arnold Shapiro's official explanation about the re-do. When they replayed it, it was obvious to them that the electronics were not functioning correctly from the BEGINNING of the competition. Even before Janelle answered incorrectly. The only thing they could do was to re-do the whole thing.

Now, those of you who are Janelle-haters can come on and say "of course he's going to say that, he's not going to admit it's rigged". Or it could be that it was, indeed , the fairest way to do it.

The haters are really something. I've read posts on here that suggest that trivia competitions are weighted in her favor because she's so good at them, that physical competitions are unfair because she's so good at them, that just about every type of competition is rigged because she's so good at them. I guess we should pick the HOH and veto winners by drawing straws. And then if she keeps winning, she'd say THOSE were unfair because she's so lucky. :lol:

when a groupie middle age woman attacks ^^^^ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

nice try but you failed

uvp said his comments about two weeks ago and now your groupie ass wanna come back @ me get real

Archived