8/11 Early Show

salter-path

As the Early show was going off this morning (east coast) the announcer was giving Monday's preview of what was coming up and he said, "Plus the next evicted All Star". West coasters, please listen to this again and tell me if I heard that wrong. If not, we have a weekend eviction coming up.

That was misleading intro to the CBS interview. Janelle revealed something about her past but it had nothing to do with the game or her friendship with Kaysar.

i sometimes wonder about janelle.. perhapes she makes these crazy stories up so people will be afraid of her? are these stories even 1/2 true? would any normal person admit that they did such a thing? (kinda reminds me of scott season 5 how he made up a whole life that didnt exist.

i mean, she does have a lot of stories! and they arent your typical run of the mill stories. :unsure::blink:

:::::::::shrugs::::::::: i still like her..... but glad i live miles and miles away!!!! :lol::lol:

julie asked kaysar if he thinks its possible to play the game with integrity, he said its apparently not possible

julie says kaysar seemed shocked last night when she told him james had gone against him

they show a clip of janelle, telling a story to will,marcellas,kaysar, and danielle of a guy that cheated on her(it cuts away to danielle in the diary room saying 'men cheat on janelle, have they SEEN janelle?), janelle said she attacked the girl with a knife(it is clearly edited immediately after she says the word knife),wrote her a letter and stabbed it with a knife into the girl's bedroom door...then the guy came over to talk and janelle threw a pot of hot water at him

julie asked kaysar what he thought about janelle when she revealed this, and he laughed and said he wanted to make sure BB took away all the sharp knives

that was it, no kaysar trashing janelle, just janelle telling her crazy stories

and just so you know, i threw hot water at a guy one time too.....so HA!

julie looked like an a$$.....when she introduced the clip I thought it was gonna be something about jani bashing kaysar, but kaysar was sitting there while janie was telling the story, so really that clip was pointless. Isnt julie supposedly a "real" newswoman....didnt she know kaysar wouldnt say anything bad about janie.

Perhaps they are trying to destroy Janelle's popularity so that when she goes there won't be a significant drop in ratings. Frankly, I think it is trashy of CBS and Julie to show a clip like that in Kasysar's interview. What the bleep does that have to do with him or his eviction? Puleeze! Apparently, the Early Show needs a ratings boost!

Did anyone watch housecalls today? They asked Kaysar if he had gotten HOH who would he have nominated. He said that if he would have stayed in the house he would have completely turned it around. He said that he would have nominated Janelle. Did anyone else hear that? He also said the 2 people he did not want to win the money was Chicken George and Erika. Also for those of you that love Kaysar. He is still single. He said that he lied about having the girlfriend. Then he said "So see....I did lie in the game."

Kaysar did not say he would put up Janelle. Gretchen (or Bunky, can't remember) asked him if the final 3 was him, Janelle & erika and he had to pick who would go with him to the final two, who would he pick? He said he would pick Erika because noone would vote for her to win the money.

i watched the whole show today for housecalls and never heard him say that he would put up janelle.

the only thing i heard him say that would go against janelle is if it was down to the final 3 and it was him, janelle and erika, who would he want to be in the final 2 with. he said erika because he thinks he would definatly win against her.

other than that, he didnt say anything about janelle in a negative way.

yeah, kaysar never said if he had stayed that he would have nominated janelle ......he DID say that at this point in the game if they were down to final three he would take erika over janelle because 'no one would vote for erika to win...because she's a floater'

i guess he doesnt realize that all these 'floaters' are going to be on the jury too and they may very well give the money to a fellow 'floater'

Why show that clip of Janelle in the first place?? The show was about Kaysar being evicted, not about Janelle. The FOTH came on when Janie was telling that story. And anyway, so what if Janie did do that? What do some of you think youd do if you found out your BF/GF or spouse was cheating on you with a close friend? Yes, its extreme and Ive never done anything remotely near that. Im sure we all have a friend or aquaintance who has done something like that or smilar to it.

Whats worse driving when you drunk or what Janie said she did???

When I'm wrong I don't mind saying it. I was wrong. Sorry to all you Sov fans. I went back and watched House calls again.

6 minutes into the show he said that if he had to pair up with a Sov, that he would have paired up with James.

7 minutes into the show he said that had he known that James was with Dani, that he would have evicted James when he had the chance. (This is where I thought Iheard him say Janelle)

12 minutes into the show he said that he would least like to see CG and E win the game.

20 minutes into the show he said that he knows that Jani plays for herself, and that he knew what was going on. He said he's not that nieve(sp).

29 minutes into the show is where he said that he lied about having a girlfriend.

33 minutes into the show a caller asked him he he had not been evicted and won HOH who would he have nominated. He didn't directly answer the question, but said that "It would have been a verydifferent game. He said that he would have taken Erika to the final two over Janelle.

45 minutes into the show he said that he will be friends with James after the show, but that James took the easy way out.

Archived