Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, please remember this. Julie distinctly said (I rewatched the part last night & this morning) Over the next few days you will be given clues to a well known phrase that applies to the BB game.

She NEVER said it was a common BB phrase or one of the most famous phrases in BB history.

The pink flower around the sheep's neck is to confirm that it's a female. (Gawd, can't you just see Howie trying to check it out!)

Since a ewe is (only) a female sheep, I think the word 'you' is confirmed. And NO ONE should be rash enough to use a one-time guess based on one word. I guess Danielle is feeling rather desparate.

Even ig a HG DOES answer it correctly, they won't know until they are told by BB next Thursday. So they can all assume as much as they want to. And yes, guessing this early is dumb.

My question is.......... what if NO ONE guesses it right???? They'd have to tell them before Thursday, so they can try again.

I think that Danielle made a good guess, but my thought is why waste your ONE shot at guessing the phrase on the FIRST clue that you receive? That goes for all that went in last night to guess it.

Secondly, what does a bell have to do with the phrase "Do Not Assume" or DNA?

Sounds completely foolish to rush in with an answer when you don't have additional information. Seems to me that the smart thing to do would be to sit back and wait for the next clue or two before you made your guess.

As people here and at other boards have already discovered -- yes Dolly was a sheep that was cloned hence the guess "Do Not Assume" or DNA. The second more subtle clue, for those in the house paying attention was the pink ribbon around the sheep's neck. Now they could say that the ribbon was pointing to the fact that Dolly was a female sheep or it could be pointing them in the direction of the word "Ewe" which is the name for a female sheep.

Why waste your one and only guess when you have no idea if your guess is correct or not? Why not wait for another clue? My guess: Danielle doesn't know that "Ewe" is the name of a female sheep.

It is my sincere wish that Janelle wins it. However, I wouldn't mind seeieng Will or Boogie win it just to see what they would do with it, since they have an alliance with EVERYONE in the house.

Archived