Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And some of you are assuming that Boogie won it. That's a huge leap.

He may have, but it's my understanding that Janelle guessed much the same thing that Boogie did, and worded it differently. It depends, I think, on which one of them worded the phrase in the correct order of the clues. " As you sow, so shall you reap", or You reap what you sow."

And we're also assuming that that's the correct phrase.

But I think we can assume that "spool of lies" is-----y'know-----not right. But Howie didn't really guess that anyway. :D

Tarman (my mom has been saying the exact same thing).

If that's the case then we are heading for a bunch of "BB all stars is fixed posts". I really hope that happens. Moms are usually right, right? :) hope so

That would be pretty stupid of Boogie to waste it on Thursday if he is the winner on evicting Janelle. I am sure he would rather use it to save himself or to LORD it over all the others. If you uses it he is vulnerable. If he keeps it he has power. I am not so sure Janelle is such a threat to Boogie right now. As long as she is the number one target for the other house guests then he would be smart to just leave her in.

The Coup d'Etat works like this: In any of the next three eviction episodes, the winner of the Coup d'Etat will have the ability to overthrow the head of household and replace nominations on the spot right before the voting takes place.

We are assuming Boogie has won. But you also have to remember we are due for a double eviction. Especially with BB ending early.

Anyone catch the commercial tonight for tommorrows show.....It was Janelle and she said something to the effect of you'll be surprised of wins the coup.

Now as for as the clues given by BB.I wonder if the clues given in order Ewe, Needle & Thread and the Grim Reaper. Is the answer correct in the sequence of clues given.

Boogie Guess- " Ewe Reap what you Sew"

Janelles Guess- "Ewe Sew what you Reap"

Well...since most of Wednesday has gone by without another clue I seems to me the reaper was the third clue after all. So much for that theory of mine :( . Still B) , there are many factors that could change whether Boogie won the Coup or not. Was "you reap what you sow" the phrase after all and are variations of the term acceptable to win? Did the sequence of the clues matter in the order of words in the phrase? Did Janelle already give her guess on what she thought the phrase was, since she has been very secretive on this subject? Could there be another clue, or the confirmed third clue tomorrow? If no-one correctly guesses the phrase would the coup go to no-one or be given to someone by whatever procedure? So many questions so little details. Oh well, T-22 hours until Thursdays show.

well .. the thing is, didn't julie say that it was a common phrase?

I am pretty sure, you sew what you reap is not correct .. because people don't say it that way, they say it the way boogie said it, 'you reap what you sow'

Now .. as for how it works, I think they'll do what they did when marcie left suddenly .. after he used his POV .. he just left without all of his stuff since he'd only sort of packed, and they packed it .. or he packed it during a FOTH himself.

That would be pretty stupid of Boogie to waste it on Thursday if he is the winner on evicting Janelle. I am sure he would rather use it to save himself or to LORD it over all the others. If you uses it he is vulnerable. If he keeps it he has power. I am not so sure Janelle is such a threat to Boogie right now. As long as she is the number one target for the other house guests then he would be smart to just leave her in.

I agree, Marty. And hasn't Will stated that he'd like to be in the top 4 with Boogie, Danielle and Janelle? (Of course, who knows what Will really wants!)

I don't know. It isn't an expression that's used everyday. Especially by someone like Boogie who uses phrases like "off the hook" and "holla". It does seem kind of fishy but with Big Brother, who knows.

Archived