Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm....Dolly rhymes with Holly. I'm getting closer........

Maybe I should start my own Coupy thread...ha ha ha!

Well I think we can cross off Danielle for getting the answer right... She went in the DR and said something along the lines of "dna, do not assume" or something like that... Whatever she guessed I'm about 95 % sure it's wrong... I'm glad though!! I think the only two people who will TRY to get it right are Janelle and Howie because everyone else wants Erika to do their dirty work, of course!!

Im almost sure its chopping block. At least that is my intial thought. Lamb chops chopping block. That is my guess after clue number 1! If I were Boogie and Will and they think they known I would have one go in immediately and guess. Then on the next clue if they known I would send the other one in. They should work together to get this power.

" Well I think we can cross off Danielle for getting the answer right... She went in the DR and said something along the lines of "dna, do not assume" or something like that... Whatever she guessed I'm about 95 % sure it's wrong... I'm glad though!! I think the only two people who will TRY to get it right are Janelle and Howie because everyone else wants Erika to do their dirty work, of course!!"

Dream on Janie they all should guess to ensure someone from S6 goes home. If they were smart they would. But they dont know what it is do they. Diffently Janie and Howie will guess but the rest of the house will too im sure.

:lol::lol::lol: That was very cynical, nursie------ :D

But, I think that patrickandlukesmom is correct. I believe it's a phrase that the houseguests have heard or used before, otherwise it becomes just a guessing game. I think it's EWE ARE THE NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD. They hear ir every week.

I think its rather amusing that if Janelle just so happens to win the coup de'tat that people are going to automatically assume that BB rigged it for her... Ummm, how about the fact that these people have only received ONE clue and 4 people (Erika, Howie, CG and Dani) have already tried guessing it... All they got was a SHEEP!! But of course the fact that Janelle is waiting for another clue and with the next clue she could maybe guess it correctly she's just too dumb to figure it out and CBS will rig it for her... :rolleyes: WHATEVER!!!

Okay here it is....

Dolly (a ghost of bb past - Holly, but thinks her name starts with a D), ewe are the new head of household - you have the DNA of a donkeys ass (ass-ass and this is the twin twists) and birds of a feather flock (sheep who stay and play together are a flock) together (couples twist).

So it must be BUTT FIRST, that is BB related.

This one took a little time to figure out, but once you get the hang of it the phrases are easy to solve!

:lol::lol::lol: Ginger

i think you have been stealing my ambien and having a lotta fun!

as for the rest of you!!! julie said its a phrase that has been used in the bb house/game. lets refrain from making me bonkers and keep with phrases that have been used in the game. :D

unless you are ginger of course!

Of course!

You know I am LMAO right now... it is almost impossible to post replies tonight and I am posting utter nonsense bullshite. So there.....

:D:D:D

And that is what you get for leaving the ambien out.

The phrase is.............Be afraid, be very afraid because Alison has gone over her 15 minutes...

Archived