Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

before hg do.

winner gets a prize :)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

I'm sticking with my original guess -- A wolf in sheep's clothing. But a couple of the other guesses have great possibility. Such as pulling the wool over their eyes!

based just on one clue, i'd guess 'a wolf in sheep's clothing'.....but since janelle and howie dont even know that james is fooling her, i guess she wont be winning on that phrase

but if i were them i'd wait for another clue before guessing

It definitely has something to do with a EWE (a female sheep). If they just wanted it to be a sheep, they would not have made it clear that it was a female (the pink ribbon), and they also made a close view of the ribbon. DEFINITELY EWE. But I like that guess that You Are The Next HOH, because that would go along with the coup detat too. Janelle needs to go out now anyways!!

It definitely has something to do with a EWE (a female sheep). If they just wanted it to be a sheep, they would not have made it clear that it was a female (the pink ribbon), and they also made a close view of the ribbon. DEFINITELY EWE. But I like that guess that You Are The Next HOH, because that would go along with the coup detat too. Also, Janelle walked in and said "Oh a LAMB". That was a FULL GROWN SHEEP. What an dumb blonde. Janelle needs to go out now anyways!!

Clue 1: The Sheep...hmmm, what's that got to do with one of the most famous phrases in BB history.

OK, so Erika will nominate Janelle (she can't play veto) and probsbly Howie. Woldn't it be nice if either Howie or Janell win Coup d'Etat and overthrow Erika's nominations, and nominate her and Danielle, with Danielle ending up leaving. Ahhhhhhhhhh....that would be great!

Best twist ever!

Julies exact words were: A phrase that applies to the BB game

She didn't say anything about it having something to do with one of the most famous phrases in BB history.

But I like the rest of your post! LOVE it actually! I hope Janie or Howie can pull it off!

Why do people call Janelle a dumb blonde? That so stereotypical. She's not dumb

James is dumb.. theres no way that he will win now..Go George!

Why do people call Janelle a dumb blonde? That so stereotypical. She's not dumb

James is dumb.. theres no way that he will win now..Go George!

My guess would be since there will be multiple clues, that the first clue is the first word of the phrase.

Since the lamb had a pink bow, I am guessing it's female. A female lamb is called a ewe, which in word puzzles is often, used to represent the word 'you'.

So I think the first word of the clue is 'You'.

A lamb is often considered, a sitting duck, dead meat, a babe in the woods, niave.

Just for fun, I typed 'lamb' into a thesaurus, and one of the words which came up, was 'pawn' which I thought was funny. Since it's BB related.

Grrr.. mortys kept crashing so I just tried to post .. but it wouldn't post, so someone else posted the same thing as me above me .. sorry.

I also thought that the phrase could be, "You and me to the end"

Or that the lamb could be a poke at the 'friend-SHEEP' ..

Archived