Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

im sorry but the only reason you sov fans are happy is because one of your little sovs didnt win. If Howie or Janelle had won and they said redo you would have been pissed. Know if there really were techincal malfunctions then yes it should be redone otherwise if not you should just grant Howie immunity for the week.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

deedsy truth :):):):)

I have to agree I think they should all walk out. What a shame. If they did the same questions that is totally BS!!! O well hopefully somebody good can win the coup detat and knock her ass out of power.

Okay Janelle is clearly the queen of comps and she won that one fair and square . . . so what do all you Janelle fans think about the fairness of Erika losing out?

PS Everybody's ignoring Janelle - she and Howie shouldn't have celebrated so loud . . .

bullshit results

but last week after she gave up veto i knew 100% bb producers was gonna make her hoh

bb is rig as hell. no way she should be able to compete in this hoh comp

Well, this just goes to show you. Either someone that isn't a sov already got the Coup right or CBS is rigging the show.

People are going to say shut up but it truly is rigged. People who got the question WRONG should not be allowed to participate again. People will say Janie answered wrong and then Mike answered BUT the Julie said before the comp started that if everyone gets the question right, the last person to buzz in correctly was out. If someone gets it wrong, that person is out. It wouldn't matter if a person got the question right after that person who buzzed in the wrong answer. The person who buzzed in wrong is out.

Janelle winning means one of 2 things.

1) The show is rigged

2) Someone who isn't a BB6er has the Coup already.

Be garuanteed, ALOT more people will be pissed about this.

There should've been only one person to be mad and that was Howie. That's ALL.

bullshit results

but last week after she gave up veto i knew 100% bb producers was gonna make her hoh

bb is rig as hell. no way she should be able to compete in this hoh comp

bb hopely this is the last season you lost a fan that watch every season

Guest StarBaby

I SO hope that CT outs James to Janie, and she puts his butt on the block next to Dani. It could happen!

And yeah, James is doing some fast talking trying to save his little buddy.

UVP, you are hurting my eyes!

She shouldn't have been allowed is right, and that goes for all the other people who answered wrong. People will say Janelle answered wrong and then Boogie answered but that doesn't matter. The only way whoever answers last comes into play is when they all answer correctly. One word fits this... RIGGED.

Archived