Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

No Fix, Howie hit the buzzer before the question was finished and it didn't register...get over it. With the Coup coming into play, HOH has to be the worse thing to be in the house. If they are going to do that for the next 4 weeks, you are going to see everyone throwing HOH.

If you really believe it was a fix, you will get more proof when either Howie or Janie win the Coup.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depeche - You are correct. I was going to say the same thing about Jeopardy. I also had this same problem on a game show that I was on. If you hit it too early, your button pushing was NOT recorded. That is why you see a lot of people pushing the button multiple times trying to catch exactly when it reads it.

And no. I don't really care who wins. The HOH has no steak since the coup can take away it all. Don't like this. Why have an HOH comp?

well, thats a nice thought about the buzzer not working till the question is finished, HOWEVER...... people were buzzing in before the question was finished and it worked. so i think it was a tech problem.

if i was howie, i would not have left that stand no matter what until they voided that round and moved on with him in the game. that would make for awesome live show. :lol::lol::lol:

I agree with Fizzle...Julie is like a robot whereas they had a certain time set aside and she had to move on. But Howie should have stayed in the game and demanded a replay of action (like in football games) and he should have just kept buzzing in on questions and they would have had to fix the problem.

None of it matters....whatever the twists are this week Howie or Janelle will get something out of it. :)

Janie went out on a question because she didn't wait for the entire question to be asked and she then answered incorrectly. So, it doesn't make sense that it would allow Janie to buzz in early but, then block Howie out???

I had to sign up and post about the absolute BS of a HOH competition. It should be obvious to everyone that Howie hit the button, everyone had to see it. If BB doesn't address this complete travesty, they are in danger of being a fraud.

And for the ignorant people who want to compare the HOH to jeapordy and say that he didn't wait for Julie to finish, that's BS. First, he did wait, and secondly, in any competition or any game show, they have to specifically say that you can't buzz in before you finish the 'question'.

If that rule is not stated beforehand, it's NOT a rule.

It's just a lame excuse.

And Howie didn't buzz in beforehand in any case.

People this is the most Black and White issue ever.

In the snake bite question, Janelle answered incorrectly, so she was out. But Boogie's light did not go off yet Julie didn't say anything to him.

So not only were there buzzer malfunctions, but Julie was clearly inconsistent cause she eliminated Howie for not buzzing in at all.

CBS must redo or this game loses all credibility.

OBZ, did you even watch the show?

And what credibility are you talking about? According to most people on here, CBS didn't have any credibility even before the show started this season. No matter what CBS does, people are gonna say they are screwing things up.

Dep

Don't worry about Janie CBS told her to throw this comp I heard her review for this comp and she knew Bunky had the spider in his hand but CBS needed her to throw it so all of her fans would pay 50cents to make her prom Queen and CBS would get that money!!

wow, CBS admitted that they botched. And I'm actually Happy that HOwie gets another chance at HOH :D. Anyone but Erika PLZ!!!!

-Erika is threatening to walk out

-Marcellus is lying down depressed

-Howie is walking around Happy

-Will is commenting on how unprofessional this is...

too funny :D

HI EVERONE NOT PLAYING FAVORITES. JUST THINK A GAME LIKE THIS SHOULD BE FAIR AS THEY ARE PLAYING FOR LOTS OF MONEY! WHETHER HOWIE WOULD HAVE WON IS IRRELEVANT. WITH THAT BEING SAID, I WATCHED MY DVR IN SLOW MOTION & HOWIE DID BUZZ IN 2ND OR 3RD. IF HE COMPLAINS IN THE DR OR IF, BIG IF, CBS CHECKS THE OUTCOME & REALIZES THIS, U KNOW EVERYONE WILL COMPLAIN!!ESP.. THE WHINY, MANIPULATIVE, POOR EXCUSE FOR A MAN... JAMES!!! BTW FEEL BAD FOR KAYSER! JAMES MESSAGE TO HIM SUCKED! WASNT CALLED FOR BUT THEN AGAIN THAT IS THE TRUE JAMES! HOPE KAYSER KNOWS HE IS A BETTER MAN THAN JAMES COULD EVER BE! HAPPY B-DAY! KAYSER

Archived