Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

:(:(

This is so rigged....there was no redo last year when Janelle changed her answer on the board...it was obvious she did that...

I know, I know....there are Janelle supporters out there that say she didn't, but she did...

It's all about Janelle and making sure she stays put...I agree with EVERYTHING you said Sparklet. I mean where's the fairness in all this? The real players of the game are punished and they hold the hands of the those that play unfair.

Is there anyway to complain to BB / CBS.....I hate cheaters and those that help them along thru the game.

BTW...thanks for letting me vent....I love this forum.

Flossie

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaysar gone fits the script. Last year he was a potential love interest for our buxom blonde heroine. This year she has Will to fill that role and Kaysar moves to best friend/confidant. As in any good story, the best friend meets a tragic and untimely end, giving our heroine a moment of sadness and weakness (the first HoH loss). Then she recovers and triumphantly trounces those who did in her friend.

The whole Prom Queen/King thing is also scripted so that she gets the guy (Will)... at least for one fantasy date.

If I remember correctly Kaysar is one of America's favorites so if CBS were worried about losing viewers then why didn't they save him? Just curious?

That doesn't fit into the equation in the minds of the people who hate season6. I have to laugh when I'm reading some of these threads. It seems like all of the season6 haters are here. LOL

Don't they even realize that the vast majority of BB viewers support season6? Look at their popularity votes. They get like 80+% of the votes.

It's hilarious.

:::::wakes up to a beautiful day:::::::::::: :)

i am very happy that they did it over and that janelle won.. however, i think cbs did a few things wrong in handling this matter.

1. they should have stopped the comp as soon as that glitch happened with howie. they should have taken a moment to review it, and then voided that round out and began a new round allowing howie to continue.

2. It was NOT cool for them to continue the game and allow Erika to win only to take it away from her and have a whole new comp. (very unfair to erika even though i find her disgusting)

3. had they stopped the comp at the time (refer to #1) then we wouldnt have a bunch of people complaining that janie should not have been able to play in the re-do comp.

all that being said.. i think this was the first time where it was obvious that there was a tech problem and it was the first time a player said anything on the live tv show to warrent any do over.

i liked what someone else said a few pages back, us janie fans know that her time is limited, so we want to enjoy her winnings while we can. :P:D

The thing is Janelle didnt get eliminated because of her buzzer not working, she got eliminated because she answered wrong it had nothing to do with the buzzer. So clearly janelle should have not been allowed in the redo or anyone who answered wrong for that matter!!!!

"Don't they even realize that the vast majority of BB viewers support season6? Look at their popularity votes. They get like 80+% of the votes."

Does that mean everybody needs to like the Sov? No. Most of the people who don't support the S6 people have zero problems with the ones that do. It seems to be the ones that support S6, have problems with the ones who even think about speaking out on something against the S6 cast!

For the record, I don't like nor dislike S6. I like them more than most in the house, but not all.

At the end of the day, this is still one of the only (or few) competitions they've EVER redone, and it's just coincidental it was the time when Janelle lost a questions one, AND she couldn't play for veto next week? I hardly think the game is rigged, of course they can't guarantee Janelle a win. However, I do believe this game is biased towards those they WANT to win that round. CG when he won veto, Janelle this HOH. Janelle, veto. Will in his season, etc. Doesn't matter if they're my favorites, or if I completely and utterly hate them (when the final comp last year was a questions game and 95% of the questions were about the NH, which Janelle would have no knowledge of). I just don't agree with redoing selected competitions, if you're not going to redo every one of them where something went wrong. Doesn't matter WHO got cheated.

I just hate the way people act when fair things go on in the house. I know you can't be completely honest in that environment but what happened last night was just too obvious and enough for CBS to know they had to do something or face consequences they would rather not face. I don't believe one bit that it is rigged. Look at the way last year ended, if that was rigged then shoot me now. :mellow:

I wouldn't have had a problem with the redo, if they ever actually did them. The fact that so many comps have gone wrong with a "too bad so sad" result, why choose THIS one to redo? The ONE week where Janelle cannot play for veto?

I agree 100%...couldn't have said it better myself.

Kudos Moksha

Flossie you are welcome...I had to vent too..that is the reason why I came off so strong....I hate cheaters...and bb is clearly cheating for her..u bring up a good point last year..was it concidents(sp)

Dani is just getting screwed again...she is the only player in BB history that got their DR confessions played to the jurors which influence the voting...now BB has stepped in again....Dani you shouldnt came back...Again I apologize for the pleading and voting u must have done something to Shapio or someone in authority to really make them take revenge on you...

countryangel> | It's true Janie got the wrong answer, but Boogies light never came on. Who knows if he answered right or wrong, so they have to re-do the whole thing.

Moksha> | I don't think every one has to like S6, but I was talking to the complete haters. I think it's funny that they go crazy everytime one of the S6 wins.

I mean, I hated to see Kaysar evicted and hoped he wouldn't be. But BFD.

Wash ur face you are missing the point ...they keep Janelle in their to keep the ratings up... If she could do it on her own merrits then I say bravo...but she is getting help... from the producers because of rating.. In football, basketball, baseball and in anyother sport no matter how well you like the team... the producers cant step in and rigged the games...that also goes for game shows....there are laws against that ...and Not just BB but all Reality show contests need to have some provisions over them to keep it fair play...

I still think they should have just stopped the game when Howie's buzzer stopped working. Hell, even the round before, when Mike's never lit up. They didn't have to go through the rest of the game, let some poor soul "win" HOH, just to yank it from them because they were too stupid to stop the game for 3 seconds, and add in an extra question.

Or at the VERY least, let Janelle and Erika be co-HOH.

ohh come on, this is the first time that a problem was so obvious, it was the first time that a player called it out on live TV.

usually players wait till its done and over and the live tv show is done before they start to yack it up that it was not fair. THIS TIME it was plain to see for everyone that there was a tech problem.

they should have stopped the comp right then and there, but they didnt. i dont like erika and think it was crappy that she won only to have it taken away. but for the first time in bb history, they finally admitted that there was a problem and they called a do-over. period.

if they didnt re-do the comp, there would have been the same amount of people bitching that it wasnt fair. i say we are even steven! :lol::lol:

cbs had to do it over again.I bet they got alot of ppl complaining lastnight BECAUSE it was so obvious that Howie hit the buzzer.It's funny how now that it's Janie that won hoh ppl are crying and bitching over it.But when Erica won ppl were saying wah Howie is such a cry baby wah this and wah that.I dont think anything is rigged it happened the way it happened.And if cbs didn't do it over again I would have thought it was rigged.

It all seemed like something was up when Howie CLEARLY hit the buzzer first and nothing happened.

GO JANIE...WOOHOO :D

Fizzle

if they didnt re-do the comp, there would have been the same amount of people bitching that it wasnt fair. i say we are even steven!

well said!!! haha

You know Sparklett I love how you totally avoided answering my question. If it was rigged as you claim why not just let Janelle have the best and highest power ever available on BB?

Also, those laws you are referring to are most likely the reason they had to re-do the comp to begin with as the buzzers were OBVIOUSLY not working and that made it UNFAIR!!

In other words to you it was fair that Mike's answer was NEVER shown meaning he could have answered wrong and been eliminated at that point. (We'll never know befcause IT DIDN'T WORK!) And Howie obviously answered but his buzzer did not light up at all either, but to you that was fair right?

You just crack me up! I am a SOV fan (obviously) but I have the ability to say "good job" when someone I didn't want to win does (i.e. Dani last week.) BUT somehow all the SOV haters cry "CHEATS" everytime a SOV wins.

Admit it, you can't give credit where credit is due! You know as well as all the other haters do that Janie dominated comps last year and she is doing it again. It IS NOT because it is rigged, IT IS because she pays attention to what is going on and actually does her best to prep for the comps!!!

SOV Haters got a question for you.

If the game is so rigged why not just let Janelle win the coup which would have given her more power than anyone?

It would not make for good TV...

Janelle wins HOH so she doesnt have to worry about veto...Floater wins Coup... but Janelle cant go on the block....and she cant win HOH next week...so they have America's choice and she wins in a landslide and America keeps her from getting eviction with and eviction pass..so she wins the next HOH...and they will probably throw her a curve ball then ...remember she is known as the LUCKIEST GIRL IN BB....until final 3 and then they will stay out of it... As long as she is in the house ratings will still go up..and by then you hate the other people so much that you will stick aroung to see who wins... YOu didnt spend all that time watch BB not to find out who wins...

PS Did I answer your question????? :lol::):):lol:

PS I am not a sov hater like them last year. I Just Dont Like THings that are unfair...I expected to see a clean game but I didnt..

I don't think it was necessarily rigged for Janelle to win (any of them could have but some chose to throw it) BUT, i think it was rigged to give her another chance. I really don't feel she should have been given the chance because she answered wrong BEFORE the buzzers broke. She didn't just answer late, she answered wrong. I'm sure the producers know Janelle is a shoe in for the prom queen thing and that's why they've included it and will use it to give her power. I mean really, there are only three women in the house and they KNOW Janelle will get it. That's what infuriates me. I like Janelle and i think she is kick ass at these competitions, but i want to see someone win fairly instead of by getting help from the producers.

Fizzle - i completely agree, they should have stopped the competition when the malfunction happened, reviewed the tapes, reajusted, and started a new round with Howie allowed to continue (but not everyone who was already out) that would have prevented a TON of problems

Archived