Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had to re-type this several times, because I am having difficulty NOT swearing.

Janelle DID NOT DESERVE TO WIN TONIGHT.

And Erika was COMPLETELY robbed.

And so now because someone who an answered WRONG the first go around, who won the second time, gets to nominate the person who was TRULY HOH this week.

How fair is that?

Seriously. All the people saying that Erika is just whinning and being a big baby .. have no compassion for the situation she is in.

Not to mention ALL the people who say she is just a floater, that she never does anything .. etc, ALSO just got robbed at the chance to SEE what she would do.

Personally I DO feel that CBS rigged this so Janie would win. Otherwise they would not have re-done the comp. Because this was the ONLY week that Janie couldn't complete for Veto, and she would have been out the door.

Instead we get to listen to her arrogance and stupidity for another week.

Oh happy day. :rolleyes:

I have no idea what the heck ANY of you people see in her.

I'm just plain disappointed. (soapbox) There are "glitches" in life everyday. You aclimate and move on. If there were techno probls last night (as there have been on other nights)...well ya let the chips fall and move on. Is this how we teach and learn to troubleshoot? Tears and weepin and wailing.... It's too bad. My regrets to Ericka...she didn't say she was going to scream out..."Give me the keys..." and so forth. Jani is an excellent competitor, but she lacks class. Kay is gone and now she lacks support. Howie is a nerd and should be the leader of the "Nerd Herd." Jani may have HoH, but she will alienate anyone who might give her an advantage...because she is in a revenge mode. That's too bad...cause I think there are HG who might have actually decided to be on her side...now they'll smile in her face and stab her in the back. (soapbox)

Tell me you are not surprise that Janelle won...Come on!! It is fixed... to keep the publics attention..This competition is not fair...people have worked hard here and AGAIN bb has stepped in...Oh and i will beat yout to the punch with the waaahhaaa and all that shit... i would not be upset if it was fair..but clearly this show is not .... the clue what next weeks america's choice prom queen or king.. that it would have an effect on next weeks nominations...THEY SAID THAT AFTER HOH WAS DONE...i was like wait a minute...Janelle woould win that easily but she did not win HoH this time...OOPS...the machines are not working right and now we have to do HOH ....so this is how it is going to play out...she wins the AC and she is exempt from eviction.... therefore it will keep her further in the game... UNTIL BB CAN REWRITE LAST YEARS MISTAKE AND CROWN JANELLE BB WINNER... WHat hurst me...I TOLD YOU THIS DAMN THING IS RIGGED.. people like Dani who play with everything they got and just get SCREWED by BB again...yes she probably has the answer to the Coup...and how forturnate that they annouce they are going to redo the comps after she tell james the answer...This makes for good TV ..We get it it is going to be the Janie and Dani show... It is rigged... I better not type that in someone from bb will read it and say OOps they are on to us we need to change and go another direction... I didnt see them re doing the HOH Comps when CG complained his buttoned didnt work when the SOVs became HOH...

Again I would not be upset if it was fair...How many times have we seen people on BB complain that their buttons didnt work..but yet the situation stayed the same...THIS SHIT IS RIGGED AND YET AGAIN DANI IS GETTING SCREW BY BB AGAIN...AND AGAIN ALL U DANI HATERS WHO ARE GOING TO RESPOND NEGATIVE WITH SOUR COMMENTS...BITE ME ( i DELETED THE OTHER PART..i AM NOT MAD ANYMORE)

I wouldn't have had a problem with the redo, if they ever actually did them. The fact that so many comps have gone wrong with a "too bad so sad" result, why choose THIS one to redo? The ONE week where Janelle cannot play for veto?

So was it rigged that Howie's button didn't work?

So was it rigged when Danielle and Erika are hanging on the web and Dani asked Erica to "give it to her"?

So was it rigged when Dani's on team decided they wanted gifts intead of POV?

Janelle won HOH and yes I'm glad, but it's not over yet. Dani was stupid by guessing so early. I suppose that was rigged as well.

This competition malfunction was so noticed by everyone watching so CBS had to step up and make a huge decision. If I saw the 2nd competition right everyone had a chance to win it so if you are saying it is rigged that is crazy because everyone except Dani could have won it. Don't be a hater because CBS knew they had to redo because of tech problems and Janie again kicked *%#.

Sparklet,

Whine all you like but millions of viewers saw their buzzers were not working correctly!! And since it is a game show after all, ALL participants should have a fair chance to win not just those who YOU want to win. You're just mad because you have Janellousy and were among the Sweetpea crew who were celebrating WAY TO EARLY!

So HA HA HA HA HA!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't have had a problem with the redo, if they ever actually did them. The fact that so many comps have gone wrong with a "too bad so sad" result, why choose THIS one to redo? The ONE week where Janelle cannot play for veto?

Exactly....you tell me this is not rigged..what are these people paided actors....I just saw a show about reality shows like these being rigged for ratings...It takes the game out of the show and makes for good tv

I am not surprised because CBS seems to be pandering to a certain demographic that overwhelmingly supports Janie. Hummm........ She wins the re-do the same week as the lame high-school America's Choice.

I was enjoying this season even with its obvious manipulation of the comps to favor specific HG. Janelle playing in and winning the redo HoH after she clearly was wrong in the first contest goes beyond anything I've seen in the past. The way they cheated Erica out of her HoH is just sickening.

I don't hate Janelle or any of the HG, but I hate injustice. I am openly rooting for Dani and she is also at a severe disadvantage in this trumped up situation.

Sparklet,

Whine all you like but millions of viewers saw their buzzers were not working correctly!! And since it is a game show after all, ALL participants should have a fair chance to win not just those who YOU want to win. You're just mad because you have Janellousy and were among the Sweetpea crew who were celebrating WAY TO EARLY!

So HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Um there button were working fine the only button that was suppose to be not working was HOWies..and to your last comment...my last one goes to you... :lol::lol::lol:

I don't hate Janelle or any of the HG, but I hate [b]injustice. I am openly rooting for Dani and she is also at a severe disadvantage in this trumped up situation.

Thank you ...This is what I am screaming about you summed it up for me...thank you...I would be upset if Janelle was screwed too like this..BB should stay out of the games.... There should be a square off for HOH between Erika and Janelle...

"If I remember correctly Kaysar is one of America's favorites so if CBS were worried about losing viewers then why didn't they save him? Just curious?"

Because anybody that needs 4 chances to make it past the 5th week, very obviously doesn't deserve to be on All-Stars. Even CBS knows this.

Archived