• Dr. Will
    • George
    • James
    • Janelle
    • Kaysar
    • Howie

hard to say

but not howie, marcellus,cg, ericka

I don't know....I think that Dr. Will will probably be in the final two...but I think that the jury will not want him to win again...I think they will vote for whoever is sitting with him.

A lot will depend on that person in the other seat.

I can't stand the thought that Dr. Will might win it again. I am so disappointed that the SOV did not see him as the biggest floater of them all!

We're getting down to the wire here and it's time to start thinking about the sequester votes. That's something I dont think James has actually thought about. If he goes up with against any of the memebers of the LOD he will come in second. He's trying to elimate the only people he has a chance with. So I ask who do you think will come out on top with a pairing of each of the houseguest. I'll start off with James

WINNER IN PARENTHESIS

(James) and Janelle 6:1> Will, Boogie, Danielle, Marcy, George, Erika : Howie

James and (Will) 0:7> All for Will

(James) and Howie 6:1> Will, Boogie, Danielle, Marcy, George, Erika : Janielle

(James) and George (UP IN THE AIR but i think it may lean towards george)

(James) and Marcelles 7:0> All for James

James and (Danielle) 5:2> Janielle, Howie : Will, Boogie, Marcy, Erika, George,

(James) and Erika 7:0> All for James

James and (Boogie) 7:0> All for Boogie

This one is disagree with:

WINNER IN PARENTHESIS

(James) and Janelle 6:1> Will, Boogie, Danielle, Marcy, George, Erika : Howie

James - Danielle, Erika,

Janelle - Howie, Marcy, George

Will and Boogie are a toss up. I don't think they especially like James. (even as a LOD)

maybe my message was unclear. I was making a statement saying that if in the final two James will not win with the people he is trying to get further in the game with. My question to you was who do you think amongst 36 possible pairings would win?

sad to say that there are a bunch of idiots in the house.... and if Dr. Will makes it to the final 2 i really believe that he will win it all. several people have already said that if he makes it to final 2 then he deserves to win.

he pulled it off on season 2 - shame on him

if he pulls it off in season 7 - shame on everyone for letting him get past week 2

I say Dr Will will win it all.He is such a good player.And it helps him out that the rest of the HG are so DAMN stupid.I love Janie and would love to see her win but come on! The girl is so DUH at times.But she is no worse then the rest of the hg.The HG are like Will and Mikes puppets.

Going into the house I really didn't think he stood a chance because he was a previous winner and his reputation as a player preceeded him. But now, it looks like he is in a pretty good position. Of course, this game can change in a heartbeat but for now I am thinking Will just might take home the bacon.

It's nearly impossible to tell at this stage in the game. There's still a lot of game left and guessing who will beat who in the final two is just that- a guess. However, right now, I think the odds are with Mike because I don't think Will is going to let Mike go out before he does. I think with Chilltown's position and manipulation this will put him in a good spot.

I say Dr Will will win it all.He is such a good player.And it helps him out that the rest of the HG are so DAMN stupid.I love Janie and would love to see her win but come on! The girl is so DUH at times.But she is no worse then the rest of the hg.The HG are like Will and Mikes puppets.

Agreed. I hope anyone wins except the new Maggie (Danielle) or the new James (James).

Funny, I thought a few votes would go will's way...I didn't think it would quite be the landslide that is above. WOW! Go Will!

Me too!

A lot of people seem to think Dani will make final 2, I don't think she will, JMO, I think final 2 will be Will and James, and if that's the case, I would want Will to win, I can't stand snaky slimy James

Archived