Boogie and Erika

If its all about the $$ is mike really a millionaire. He boasts that his restaurants are doing so well, but he is locked away in a house for 3 months for $500,000 that he will not win....it doesnt add up.

P.S. He said him & erica had a secret alliance, but his only alliance is to will.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last night didn't Erika say she was part of CT?

Isnt' everyone, but Marci and CG, aligned w/ CT??

If its all about the $$ is mike really a millionaire. He boasts that his restaurants are doing so well, but he is locked away in a house for 3 months for $500,000 that he will not win....it doesnt add up.

What person who is successful in business does not wish for more money? Besides, this game is a break from the real world - no work, free food, free paycheck - to just sit in a house and compete for prize money in the end. I am not into reality TV, but I would love it if some company would send me on vacation, give me free food, and a paycheck to goof off w/ my best friend for 2 months. Then, with a little stategy and some luck, and the fact that he is the best player in BB history helping him, he may win $500k.

Boogie has as good of chance of winning as some and even better chance than several others. The odds of winning BB are much better than the lottery and yet millions play it every day.

What person who is successful in business does not wish for more money? Besides, this game is a break from the real world - no work, free food, free paycheck - to just sit in a house and compete for prize money in the end. I am not into reality TV, but I would love it if some company would send me on vacation, give me free food, and a paycheck to goof off w/ my best friend for 2 months. Then, with a little stategy and some luck, and the fact that he is the best player in BB history helping him, he may win $500k.

Boogie has as good of chance of winning as some and even better chance than several others. The odds of winning BB are much better than the lottery and yet millions play it every day.

If i was a millionaire I would not give up my summer 2 sit in a box & eat oatmeal....I would love if a company sent me on a vacation also, but I wouldnt call BB a vacation in the least.

Did anyone else find the whole, "*kiss for Boogie* Night Boogie" thing after they did the ending voiceover incredibly random?

Yeah, I wondered about that myself....why did they do it? Was there something special to it?

I just figured it was to show the people that do not get the live feeds that something was going on with Mike and Erica. All they know about is what they show on T.V, and since everybody here knows they are together, it's no biggie to us.

If you had $1 mil in the bank that would make you a millionaire. If you won $500K you would increase your wealth by 50%. Why wouldn't a millionaire go on BB?

Now maybe a multi-millionaire wouldn't but a plain old millionaire might :P:lol::lol:

The orginal deal was that Will wouldn't do Allstars without Boogie thus Boogie became a producers pick.

However it's Will intention to push either him or Boogie to the end thus spliting the dough $$$$. As it's looks now it's a possiability that they could make it too the end together by working all factions of the house. Lastly, I feel Boogie has shown that he is a very successful business man and with that said it doesn't take that much to me a millionaire.

As far as Erika and Boogie having a showmance before, or during Allstars. I dont think so her boyfriend Josh BB1 said he broke up with her after 5 years because he was relocating to Florida for work thus leaving the Fishbowl, but that he loved her unconditionally. I think she is still healing from that breakup and she is a floater and Chil Town- Boogie is a good one to latch onto.

I won't be fooled by the evil, "producing" Dr. Will, even if he has dreamy moments prancing about in those knee socks. No way on the 6-months/apartment, blah blah blah...

And poor Josh, whose "unconditional" love may be put to quite the test based upon Erika's quite distateful campaign tactics.

And last but not least, there is another topic on Page 2 for Booger and Erika with a Heart at the topic level. I'd like to request that the MODS merge these two topics and change the heart to nauseous green smiley face. Thank you very much!

:lol: dumblonde, "egads" is right. I'm kinda hoping it's Erika that goes (or goes soon), so we're not forced into the place of contemplating this union any longer...aka the "dark" place. :P

Okay, this is totally mean....but they say the conversation in hell will be very entertaining...

The thinner Erika gets, the bigger her nose seems to be, which I find hilariously funny since Nose and Booger are now having a show-mance.

Boogies a geek. lol. First Krista on BB2 and now Erikyuck!. lol. Shes so gross looking. and i just LOVEEEEEEEE her hair in the diary room. :rolleyes: Anywhos,..I read somewhere else that Boogie and James were talking and Booger said he was using Erika and then he was gonna toss her aside and show her what she really is....

So what is going on with them??

Archived