Boogie and Erika

Josh said on Jokers that they were broken up...

http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/art...php?article=902

And if you don't want to go there then this is exactly what was said....

<BigBrother1Josh> Erika and I are no longer together. We actually were not an official couple when you saw us in Nashville not too long ago. However, when we are together, it's very hard for us to pretend that we are not very much in love...because we are....

<Jokerette> awwwwwwwwww

<Jokerette> Is the breakup because she's in LA and you're in Miami?

<BigBrother1Josh> The bottom line is that now, we are officially both single. We did break up. We have our reasons that I'll keep private, but I can honestly say that I don't know where life will take us.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On that same interview he said they talk on the phone everyday and he was on the phone with her when the limo came to come pick her up for BB. I think they want the apperance of not being a couple for game reasons. They were living together when he was on his season. He encouraged her to apply for her season and he coached her. He said when the BB people would come for interviews he would hide so they would not know they are a couple. They kept that a secret from BB. So why would they not do it now for game purpose.

:lol::lol:

Will told Booger last night he thought Erika had not broken up with Josh, that it was a ploy to go into the house single. Apparently, that didn't bother Booger, as he tried to put the moves on Erika in the HOH room last night. You'd think he'd get a clue when after laying there awhile when things should be getting all cozy, she asks "So what's going on in the game?"

I'd say poor Booger, but he doesn't care about being used, LOL; it's more like poor Erika to have the public witness the level she's willing to dip for the game. At least she left the room after, what, the farting began?

I wonder if Josh minds that she gave Booger a "footjob" the other night and was "rubbing all over his pubic area" the night before last.

...........Or that she slept at Boogie's house, in his bed with him, the night before sequester?

Erika is a bump on a log. She is even a boring floater. She is sucking up to boogie because she is playing all sides. She was sucking up to Kaysar when bb6ers were in power. Now that Dani is hoh, Erika is sucking up to her......when Jani was hoh, Erika sucked up to her.

IS BOOGIE JEWISH? BECAUSE IF HE IS THEN HIS MOTHER WOULD NEVER APPROVE OF A GIRL LIKE ERIKA! ON THE OTHER HAND SHE WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. ALMOST AS QUICKLY AS I WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH MIKE'S MONEY. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU HE IS A FUNNY GUY BUT LACKS ANY REDEEMING QUALITIES.

So in this day and age, what's wrong with Erika giving Boogie a "footjob"?..

Most people simply "hook up" for a night here and there anyways...

A girl's gotta do what she needs to do to better her chances.

If I heard Mike's mom correctly on Thursday interview, she said Mike and Erika are in a secret alliance and it will soon become evident. if Mikes mom is telling the truth the only way to get rid of Dani is to up her up against Erika. ChillTown will lobby for Erika .. but then the HG dont have that info

Tarman ........ go to a shrink! NOW!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Boogie tried a showmance with Autumn & then had one with on BB2.

Now on Allstars he went for Diane & now Erica (<<EWWW WHY??!!!).

The man needs to keep it in his pants. Guess we know where HIS brain is!!

Archived