Boogie and Erika

I was wondering if anyone else seen this. My boyfriend said thursday night on the feeds boogie and Erika were in the storage room and will was outside the door keeping guard and Erika said to boogie "I cant believe im going to marry you" Did anyone else see this or hear this??

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see that, however I'd be very surprised if they'd really get married. Anyone remember the proposal to Krista? Mike strikes me as one that is great at romantic gestures in the begining but nothing of real substance long term.

I read little snipets here & there about their behavior.Rumors abound.Even the things they say TO each other.Now personally I don't see (as someone mentioned earlier) a pending marriage.And she supposedly recently broke up with an ex-BBHG named Josh(he was cute albeit young for her).Her lip smacking comments towards Kaysar?She a CT mole?Ugh!

Not saying Erika's great but what could she see droolworthy in Mike?Money?

Anyone?Anyone? :blink:

From the Inerview I read from Josh (her supposed ex) I really think they are still a couple. I think the breakup was part of the game stratagy. I think Erika will do anything and flirt and use her "charm" to stay in the game. I really don't think very highly of Erika and her game play.

i just dont see what anyone would see in boogie. but i have seen a lot weirder combo's in my life...so it would not surprise me. she does seem to have a thing with boogers. remember robert had a nose picking problem and now a guy named boogie :huh::lol: gross.

she seemes to be a real true floater in this house. always floating to whoever she thinks has the upper hand. too bad she didnt do it as good as danielle has. it didnt take long for people to figure it out.

I've always thought Erika was a ho. I've gotten into too many arguments w/men who watch BB regarding her to count. Men find her attractive (which she is) because of her supposed sweetness and her great body, but I've had her pegged for a ho from the git-go. Personally, I think she's nothing more than a skank who utilizes her good looks and nothing more to further herself in the game. I'm not down w/her style of game play either. I hope she goes home soon. The sooner, the better.

According to a feed update I read, Erika and Boogie were sleeping beside each other last night, Boogie kept farting and trying to make out with her, she finally had to get up and leave, complaining that she felt she was in a fraternity. Sounds like Boogie had too many margeritas last night.

Yeah...but the night before....her hand was seen rubbing around under the covers in his crotch area on the feeds.

Then yesterday, Booger told Will that she was rubbing just inches away from his thing....but she didn't want to do any more with the cameras watching.

He told Will she also slept at his house the night before sequester.....but they didn't have sex. He was planning to do it in the morning because that's "his MO" but she was gone before he woke up...and sequester started that day.

Ok why is she a ho...I havent seen her do anything that resembles being a ho on the show...IF you dont like her you dont like her ..I not too keen on the girl but i wouldnt call her a ho...

What's not to love about Boogie?

He's rich, and an intelligent business man.

He's funny.

He's been working out, and is starting to have a very nice body.

And since he's not as immediately hot as most girls would think, some other girl isn't going to try to move in on your man.

Boogie can do a lot better than Erika.

And according to Boogie, having a big nose shows that he has a big.... well you know :blush:

Last night (I think) Janelle told CT that Erica visited her at Janelle's workplace, with Josh in tow, before they were sequestered. She thinks Erica and Josh are still a couple.

When James was HOH....him and Erika had a conversation about Josh and according to her, they are still a couple.

If I were him, I'd dump her ass FAST after what she did with Booger before the show and now on the LIVE FEEDS for the world to see.

Archived