Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I FIGURED OUT THE TWIST THIS YEAR.... We are seeing how long it takes until we can't see Erika anymore... my vote, two more weeks and someone will need to insert a feeding tube and call Dr. Phil...oops wrong network!!

lol... don't worry tho, we'll always be able to see her because of the huge amount of hair that she has. i can't stand her hair...

ERIKKKA, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BREATHE JANELLE'S CARBON DIOXIDE...

IF ANYBODY IS AN ALIEN IT IS YOU... PLEASE WITHER AWAY TO SPACE DUST SOONER THAN LATER, YOU METH ADDICTED GUTTER TRAMP ALIEN...

Re GingerSnaps' post: the "control" hypothesis has been discarded in the psychotherapy litrature, due in large part to the discovery of the syndrome in so many previously unreported places (including young boys, and people in third-world nations.) It turns out that early-teen middle-class females were just the population in which it was first noticed, after which it became something adults watched for in that population.

Best thought now is that there is a genetic predisposition - they're finding family-tree correlations.

At first I didn't understand the Erika hate and why people didn't want to see her on All-Stars, but now I completely understand. Erika brings nothing to the game other than her big hair and ability to show up out of nowhere to interrupt important conversations. I can't wait to see Erika and her boy toy Mike gone.

I have posted this before but the ONLY reason she got voted in by America's Choice is she went to some Big Brother message boards and begged them to use her VOTE BOT. She promised them she would not wear her hats (those ugly hats remember) and she promised to PLAY the game this time. She went in chat rooms with them and promised them shout outs. I was told by a person in one of those groups she did give them one shout out in the first week.

She had people voting on her VOTE BOTS for days because they were star struck. There is no other way she would have gotten in the game because she never contributed anything to her season.

She is nothing but a piece of furniture that also happens to give good HJ's.

Question for the group:

Do you remember Erika begging George over his substitute nomination? Do you remember her shaking hands with him and creating their own mini-alliance?

Has she EVER told anyone about that?

I was never figuring on her voting to evict George after that session. But there seems to be so much buzz around the boards that she and Dani will be two votes to keep James, so Jani must be very careful with her vote.

Did I miss something?

Erika and George did shake hands on George's infamous HOH night, with an agreement to be completely open and honest with each other and share information. And, er, can't say I've witnessed a single bit of game talk between the two since. George has talked more to CT and Janelle, so it makes me wonder about that deal. I can only suppose it's difficult to carry a conversation with a futon. :P

It will be interesting to see how both Erika and Danielle's votes go, because both promised to not vote him out - Danielle, once, at the start of the game (and I'm sure she's hoping George forgot it) and Erika - forever. Janelle either way needs to vote James out to keep the CT trust.

Janelle either way needs to vote James out to keep the CT trust.

Not to take the subject off Erika but Jani told CT that she had to vote for James to stay the night Woogie told her the power was void. (Not to say that she won't change her mind -- she does want him gone.) I think they said in that case there would be a tie and Boogie would vote James off.

And back to Erika, there she was, finally chatting with CG today. I chuckle remembering that she told George (when he nominated her) that no one can EVER "secure the votes" to stay. Funny that she isn't mentioning that to him now that he's nominated.

Quote: Re GingerSnaps' post: the "control" hypothesis has been discarded in the psychotherapy litrature, due in large part to the discovery of the syndrome in so many previously unreported places (including young boys, and people in third-world nations.) It turns out that early-teen middle-class females were just the population in which it was first noticed, after which it became something adults watched for in that population.

Best thought now is that there is a genetic predisposition - they're finding family-tree correlations.

Control of what? Oh yeah, just realized what you were talking about. Yeah, psycho babble....hmm...young boys get controlled and especially people in third world countries. Adults do develop anorexia as opposed to the teenage girl theory, but adult women have to deal with issues of being controlled by others too. Have not heard about genetics........but anyone I have dealt with who has this disease has no family history of it.

I was just reading in the transcripts a conversation that Will and Boogie had tonight. They decided the final 2 will be either Will and Boogie or Boogie and Erika. That is the game plan.

Can you imagine if Erika won the game because all in sequester decided they were all make fools of and scumbagged.

Erika the winner of Big Brother All Stars!

The thought just makes me sick. I think I would never watch Big Brother ever again!

Archived