Danielle

CeCiMom

I think the Janie haters should've waited a little longer until after veto. :D

I love Danielle. I was rooting for her on her season and I'm rooting for her now. She's a cutthroat player and she's fun to watch. Although, I'm rooting for Janelle, Chicken George, and Will over Danielle. :)

The only people I don't like are Marcellas, James, and Booger.

Shaving your head and being in solitary confinement are two totally separate things. I mean, I would probably even cry in solitary confinement if I chose it. It can't be easy doing what she's doing.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have absolutely no sympathy for Danielle. If she wants to play the game, she needs to take the consequences of what the game may entail right along w/it. She's a she-devil and I've enjoyed watching her meltdown. LOL Danielle purposely stirs the pot against others and now when she's getting her due, she cries like a baby. :rolleyes: She needs to get a grip. She's such a hypocrite.

That should not be part of the game Just like CG comp..this was the same type of comp..BB STOP STEALING IDEAS FROM SURVIVOR. (the island that one person stays alone for one night) But Like I said she is down now but she is not out...The house wants Marc out...but I dont think she will do that she knows what she has to do..Will wants Erika out next week....because she is too close to boogie..and they were talking about going after Erika.....Even now she is still not considered a threat....Fight scrap and kick butt Dani....Janies alliance will take care of her when they realize she is betraying them...Notice Will has not sold James down the river yet...He knows Dani and James are together..He could easily switch it up on James but he is keeping his mouth shut..

I haven't been watching the feeds much so I apologize for having to ask the question as it may have already been answered already. Does anyone know how Dani ended up in Solitary? Did she lose one of the competitions or did someone else appoint her into Solitary Confinement? Remember that was one of the twist that you could screw a housemate so I wonder if someone else picked her to go into confinement. Has there been any talk of this in the house?

I think she had to choose between that and shaving her hair..I think Erika mentioned something about that..

Sparlet, Will told Janelle the other night James was with Dani. The SOV know already, but I believe they are hoping it's not true.

Yeah I know that part,,,but that was before veto at this time he could really screw it in...but he is not..he is letitng james slide on this one..

I can't wait to see what actually went down in the POV comp and how many points Dani got for choosing solitary. Is anyone gonna give my girl credit for not choosing to put everyone on slop, taking away their beds or taking away their hot water? Had she done any of those things, I am sure there would be even more hateful remarks directed at her here.

Gee, I wonder who did choose those options and why the boards aren't burning up about that? Hmm.

I am going to get alot of flack for saying this alot of flack for saying this but I dont care...this is the SECOND time BB has screw Dani ..it is like they have a personal vendatta against her..I was Wrong Dani I shouldnt have voted for you back in and i shouldnt have made lots of pleas for ya here...The competition like CG comp was rigged to keep their favorite rating house guest here...Yes I know most of your opinions already...but to the negative sourly comments about this I am just going to say in one swoop so there wont be any misunderstandings..BITE ME!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

the veto comps are rig

i can see why james was pissed his week cg won veto.

in weeks that bb doesnt want the hoh to win veto they include you cant play in veto the next week if you win veto. hoh already cant compete in hoh so if they cant do veto either and they get put on the block they are toast. great plan by bb producers to keep hoh from winning veto. and from reading about this veto comp it is exactly what happens. for this week hoh comp coming up i expect an sov to win hoh since janelle cant compete in veto.

I still say Danielle is crying because she's realized BB set her up to get screwed. The HOH comp was designed for a woman to win (ie a non-sov since only Danielle/Erika were playing) . . . then they counter with a POV that only Janelle/James would win, especially Janelle since James' weakness is temptation when it comes to Sarah and they could stop the game as soon as Janelle was in the lead . . . the crowd goes wild (yah! 'Jedi Janie's out sipping margaritas while the devil's having a nervous breakdown').

This isn't about 'liking' Danielle or 'hating' Janelle for me, nor is it about 'fairness' since I greatly enjoy BB tampering with the game to let players like George stick it to James . . . I'm just trying to figure out the game. I think Janelle is genuinely good at comps, and Danielle is really good at the manipulation part of it but I don't think BB was willing to risk letting Janelle win on her own in one of those 'roll the ball' type competitions and Danielle unfortunately got screwed over by them. Like Janelle had as good a chance as anybody of winning POV without their help, BB just doesn't seem to want to leave it to chance . . . Also, they seem to be protecting her by not disclosing what discomforts she is responsible for subjecting the houseguests to in the same way they put a no-slop pass in an egg the week there's no slop (until last night) so George could eat.

So like I thought it was funny James got screwed, but he really got screwed by BB and he's never held it against George (even though he still wants him out when his chips are down) . . . I think it's especially harsh for BB to set up a game where the person who they want to fail (Danielle) might also have to stay in solitary. If Janelle had chosen solitary it wouldn't be so harsh, people would just think it was the cost of staying in the game, and she might have been given a cot because . . . I doubt she'd be having a breakdown because things would have worked out in her favor.

So that's why I think Danielle's so busted up . . . I do think the show's trying to play up this angel/devil thing a little too much at her expense . . . :(

PS Also, Danielle pretty much HAS to accept the deal to evict Marcellas if she wants to have a fighting chance otherwise the house will let Howie/Kaysar win HOH next week and let them evict Danielle.

PPS Cindy, not sure but I think there may be a couple of them who can't play for veto next week, not just Mike who made that mistake . . . not sure though (?)

sam you think its ok for producers to tamper with the game :o:o:o

shame on you

i can already see the producer are gonna make sure janelle makes final two

bb trying to aplease internet groupies are gonna end up losing fans which in numbers are more than the groupies who autovote the game to hell and the integrity

my favorite season was 4 cause it was a fair season even thou two vilians made final two. they earn their way there without producers helps on comps and veto

i aint gonna lie i was happy too. but i see more and more the winners of comps are set up to win or lose.

aint no way danielle would give up a chance to play in veto next week same with james when he had hoh.

Yeah, I don't know what to make of it . . . I don't like the idea of them having one person they're protecting if that's what they're doing, but maybe the show would be really boring if Erika and Danielle were the only women (?) I try to think of it like that too . . . then BB's doing this for the good of the show . . . I don't know . . .

Yeah you see on Survivor No matter how much you like or dislike the person the producers will not step in and tank it for you....This is not a game anymore it is just good tv..and I mean that in a bad way..

I think that's the genius of Maggie . . . she outsmarted even the producers. Once the 5 friendship made final 9 they were a lock to win . . . for Howie, Rachel or Janelle to win they would have had to win HOH 6 out of the 7 HOH comps to get 2 of them to the final 2 (I think?) . . .

PS lol Sparklet . . . they love their 'villains', don't they? That Shane guy was so weird . . .

last year they couldnt rig it like it is now. because the uproar from the fans was new to the game. this year as soon as janelle gets put up by a hg that hg that put her up get call a thousands names eg. trash..... as soon as someone say something negative about janelle the boards gets flood to death with why they bashing janie. bb aint what it use to be and season 6 is the cause of it. random comps like the bowling comp that anyone can win are getting excluded because the makers of the games dont want anyone to win.

I do agree that anyone could have won this comp and georges comp. But it was geared more towards them winning than say the golf veto nak and diane got stuck with. Of course the person targeted for eviction is going to do whatever it takes. Nak and Diane and hell even alison's were based on mostly luck. and were physical. I am not saying janelle couldnt win a physical challenge..but they couldnt take that chance with james playing.

If BB survives this joke of a season I hope they get back to the basics.

1. HG are total strangers.

2. Everyone completes for the veto.

3. No cutsie twists.

This last comp has turned me off on the producers. The players are just following the (ever-changing) rules of engagement so I have no problems with what anyone has done.

Archived