Danielle

CeCiMom

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand why she's upset, based upon her options - put up Kaysar, who she maybe sees as another "Jason", or break promises to Howie or Marcellas. Plus, imagine the stress of living with all these freaks without a book (ex Bible) in sight.

I think she should do the unexpected and put up Booger. Why be aligned with them? Danielle has got to be smart enough to know when she's being used. How many people stopped by the Will/Booger snuggle in the backyard for a quick "intimate" talk?

Go Danielle - put up Booger!!!

Doesn't sequestor start after this eviction? I don't think she's crying because she thinks she'll be evicted next since they are compensated enough money by being in sequestor. I think she really likes the HG this year and would love to hang with them in sequestor (i.e. minus the strain of the house) and just get along. Maybe so. Maybe not. I'm rambling......

Prior to her crying she was reading the bible. Did she read something that struck her? Hmm.

I think I'd like solitary confinment in the Big Brother house. You can't seem to be alone in this house to save your life. Finally, some peace and quiet!

RING RING RING!!

"Hello?"

"Hey will its boogie"

"Hey man whats goin on?"

"You'll never believe what happened...danielle had a vendetta against janelle, ended up putting her and her best bb6 ally on the block, janelle won veto..and now shes crying because shes completely screwed next week!! What a moron!!"

::Both start laughing and kicking uncontrollably""

Wait let Dani have her moment...but during that solitary time she we lick her wounds and regroup she may be down..but she is not out ...Not until she talks to Julie Chen...She still have enough votes to save her...And one of the Sovs is going home this week..Dont get me wrong she still is dangerous...right now she is regrouping...Oh she doesnt want to go to sequestor....It is either all or nothing with Dani...being away from her family and doing nothing.. She is real competitive and she will get back in there..DONT COUNT HER OUT YET..

She is crying because she is in solitary and can't be out there in the game messing with peoples minds. She loves loves knowing EVERYTHING that is going on in the house. Must be driving her nuts.

awwwwww

I feel for her. Can you imagine how slow 24 hours will go by with no TV, books, people, anything? It will feel like days

Right now she is in the best position because she has no one to interrupt her and she can think...Dani is going to look out for Dani...and the reason why she was crying is because she was upset I bet you she wised up SOMEONE BETRAYED HER.. I wouldnt want to be in that person's shoes because that is who she is putting up..or maybe she knows she dropped the ball here but game time is not over she will pick it up..Janelle is not safe either...for now but if she doesnt get hoh she is a goner..u see her team mates did not help her this time i dont think they will next time either... All Dani has to do is tell Marc they are after him and he will fight with all of his might for next hoh...

Oh and lets not forget about the Coupe de something.:lol: She may not be able to fight for HOH but she will be able to fight for that..

Guest StarBaby

LOL, somebody said 24 hours with no tv or books -- they don't have those ANYWAY! The only thing she has to do without is the other people, and after weeks of togetherness, it might be nice to have a little alone time.

That being said, I hope she is miserable! :lol:

She has some sort of thing with a curtain around it and some pales of stuff (probably some type of food in it)

As much as i dont LIKE dani i still feel bad for her...

She can't really BLAME anyone for being in the room, she is the one that buzzed in and decided to take the solitare for 9 points.

I can't wait to see this POV comp . . . like Danielle agreed to 24 of solitary confinement in that grubby gym and she STILL lost? Was it because she wasn't willing to give up POV next week and Janelle was? Or was it the slop?

I think her strategy this week week was brilliant . . . her only flaw perhaps being that she underestimated how loved Janelle is by America and therefore how much BB has invested in keeping her in the game as long as possible . . .

PS Maybe she's also crying because she's got nobody watching her back - even BB (?) :o

it sad that just cause america like her which i doubt. mostly internet cult. bb producer has to do everything in their power to keep her in there . i kinda which bb just go the survivor route and be tape in advance with no live shows or just cancel

oh are we starting the rigged theory again? Get over it. Janelle won and she is here for another week. Slly haters :) If the show was rigged, Janelle would have made it to the final 2 last year.

I'm just going by what Janelle and James said to each other on the live feeds - they said the comp was basically set up to be a showdown against the two of them because Danielle would never give up the opportunity to play for POV next week and the floaters would obviously go for the prizes.

So if Janelle and James say it was theirs to lose . . . guess we'll just have to wait and see on Tuesday :)

PS Perhaps James and Janelle are willing to frame the comp in this way because that's the way they viewed the POV that kept Chicken George in the game (?) I mean it's not a bad thing to know that the show is on your side . . .

from season 6 bb went downhill. this probably my last season watching

but the BB6ers won't be there next season- or at least I think not. :painful memories of Survivor bringing back Stephanie :rolleyes: :

I think it's stupid that Big Brother put the HOH in a room of solitary confinement. This show needs to realize that getting all Survivor-esqe won't make it better. They need to realize what made Season 2 the best season of this show. None of the twists to spice things up or work of the producers, but of interesting people and just letting the cameras roll.

Well, I think the twists sure make it interesting to watch.

In response to the comps being fixed, If a houseguests has a choice to make and decides they don't want to go any further to get the veto, that's not fixed, that's a choice. No one can predict what will happen.

Who predicted Marjealous would not use the veto on the live show?

Archived