Danielle

CeCiMom

Ahhhh a fresh new start... doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart! ;) (Time to archive gang... houseguests threads were starting to bog down the site.)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of happy that the S6 aren't in charge any longer. It's kind of like what your mother taught you many years ago to Share. Well, the S6 need to see and feel what its like to be on the receiving end of being put up on the block. Jani is so freaked out it's almost entertaining to watch her.

Her royal badness speaks..:lol: :lol: :lol: She didnt sleep in the HOH room Howie did..that was so kind of her...lol

My two favorite players are Dani and Will Will came in first his season and Dani came in 2nd in hers...The king and queen of BB...

Dani is my favorite this year, but I have to agree that robe is hideous :lol:

She is the only player with the cajones to go after one of the open alliances. I can't wait to see if or when she gets a shot at Chill Town.

Get through this week first........then we' see what happens.That was the downfall of the BB6ers,they were looking to far in advance.

"Remember this game changes on a dime"

quote- She didnt sleep in the HOH room Howie did..that was so kind of her

It was not out of kindness, it was out of paranoia... She thinks everyone is like her and cannot be trusted...

Her eyes are gonna pop out of her head anytime now...

I don't know if you read this anywhere but, earlier James was in the HOH with Dani and he was thanking her for being on his side, she said to him that she would see him next week, and then he walked out the door, then she said, "if you're still here"????????????

It was not out of kindness, it was out of paranoia... She thinks everyone is like her and cannot be trusted...

Her eyes are gonna pop out of her head anytime now...

She is not paranoid she is constantly thinking about the game... SHe is a trooper

Dani it is your own faught because you should have back doored Janie...but you still get to make a big splash by getting rid of a sov and flipping James...hopefully next week another floater will win.. Erika was going to fight to win but she let you have it I hope her and Marc have that fighting spirit... and STOP THROWING COMPS..

Archived