Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wanna see Howie and Cowboy in a battle of the wits. Nebartist

Yes, maybe two half-wits are equal to one wit NOT? A battle of wits between two unarmed men? :P:P

And yes, Howie is a like a big puppy that was never house-trained or taught any commands. My guess is he has ADD (or ADHD); he's intelligent but he lacks focus. Poor Howie, it's like watching the chimpanzee's teapart at the zoo! :lol::lol::lol:

Howie is a big dumb jock. He approaches everything in his life like it's a football game. That's why he cheers so much when they win HOH or veto. He treats this game like it's a team sport. Listen to him when he is with his alliance. He is constantly prepping them for matches or comps and he is their cheerleader if you will. Say what you want about Howie he is the most loyal among all the wolves. And he has a good heart. How many people in there can you say that about?

charity case invite to allstars

.....(whispering).....if he's a cheerleader....I'm batting for the other side!!!!

"And he has a good heart. How many people in there can you say that about?"

A good heart. He is neither polite to the group as a whole or to one particular individual. His rude personal habits are appalling and what is even worse - he knows he is on public television! He is just unsanitary.

He sticks to Jani cause she will bring him in - if she can. You say good heart and I think of "Busto" and how rudely he assigns that and other negative nomenclature to people. Yes, I know the others do it as well...but this is a Howie thread. I do the same when I post individual threads.

Stereotyping the jock with as Howie as your template. Poor Jocks! Poor Jedi! Poor Jani!

I used to like Howie but all day long all he does is repeat the same quotes over and over.

Jase imitated him today and did exactly what you're talking about, except he toned it down for broadcast. Howie reminds me of a hormonal middle schooler who uses vulgarity as a cover for their latent homosexuality.

howie is a good guy.. a goofy perverted good guy.

actually, the perverted part is really all talk... i have never seen him try anything funky with any of the females.. and if i was stuck in a house with him, i wouldnt be threatened by him what so ever. i wouldnt take anything he says seriously, i would see him for what he is... a dork! :wub:

I'm just throwing this out here...

Did you notice that the sheep took exceptionally well to Howie?

PS - I don't get the live feeds, but at the end of Thursday's show, he was the only one able to pet the thing... :blink:

Oh, and I love him...he's like a Janie's big bouncer...

bigbrosister, I felt the same way as you last season when Howie went BUSTO on April. I thought that it was extremely inappropriate for him to get in her face, yell at her and all the other things he did to her, no matter what she did to him. Physical intimidation from a guy his size on a woman who at the most weighed 95 or 100lbs was just scary. Most of the time, Howie is a loveable, if not annoying, guy (like a child as some have mentioned here), but there is definitely a dark side to him that is not likeable. And of course, die-hard Howie fans jumped on my case and tried to justify his actions, but IMO, there is no excuse for a man coming at a woman that way EVER. In the real world, Howie would be slapped with a sexual harassment suit for some of the things he does by people who may not understand that he, deep down, doesn't really mean anything by it.

I guess it's the Dark side trying to over power the Force :P

Lizzie, the sheep likes him b/c they have the same mental capacity :lol:

LMAO at the previous posters that said "that boy ain't right" and that Howie is "slightly retarded".

All in all, Howie is a decent dude. Like someone said, he just needs focus and to take a chill pill every once in a while. Just don't get him too worked up about something, and he's a loveable pet gorilla.

Archived