Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

Ahhhh a fresh new start... doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart! ;) (Time to archive gang... houseguests threads were starting to bog down the site.)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see Hurricane Howie explode on James when he see's what he has done!

GO GET EM' HOWIE!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Good one Carvin......GROSS, but a good one! ;)

amber alert

I think Erika is Howie's new busto :lol:

As much as i love him though, he's gone too far in some instances. for example, when boogie was shaving erika's legs , howie was being very rude, crude and almost scary. boogie had to tell him to back off. howie doesn't know when to stop sometimes.

it's pretty much sexual harrassment. that incident with erika, he called her a bitch, referred to her parts as p****y and was mad at her for not letting him shave her. very strange and scary. kinda reminded me of a rapist. and the way he talks about wanting to 'bang' young 'chicks' , age 18 like michelle from a previous season. he is almost borderline pedophile too.

i know it's awful but why do we still like howie? i can't help it sometimes. im sort of ashamed of myself!

My sister, who doesn't watch the live feeds, but is a fan of the show, asked me why Howie would just blurt out Janelle's secret about her asking him to ensure Erika/Diane didn't win the veto.

My response was: he's ten...it was just one of his wide open moments...

yeah i know he's immature, i'm sure he's not a date rapist, pedophile etc. i just meant that some of the qualities he displays reminds me of it. he goes too far, i like the guy yes, he's entertaining. he's got issues but we accept him anyway. although i dont like erika, i dont like the way he harrassed her, it was eerie. who knows what his whole deal is.

Archived