Janelle

CeCiMom

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like her or not, you gotta hand it to Janey; she is a strong player in the competitions. She really excells. And it's a good thing because her strategy, social skills and people evaluating skills are really poor. She has shown repeatedly this season that she is gullible (Jase, Marcellas, Will). She only associates with "others" in the house when she feels threatened (Kaysar told her this during her last HOH). So, when she does come out, it seems ingenuine.

Last season was easier for her because the enemy was clear and had been defined early on. This season is much more complicated and she seems lost. She can't seem to grasp everything that is going on around her. Yeah, people are lying to you, hon. HELLO....it's BB...It's part of the game. Figure it out for yourself instead of relying on someone else to develop your strategy for you.

It will be an interesting thing when this is over and she gets to watch the diary room comments. She will quickly realize that she was played by the master of the game.

Perhaps she and Nicole can go have lunch together one day. They will have lots to talk about.

I'm getting really frustrated how much janelle bashing all the hg's are doing for her nominations last week but are they not realizing that all the other sov's did the same thing, even james when he wanted cg evicted! They've wanted her evicted since day 1 and their just using last weeks nominations as an excuse <_<

I agree, they are using it as an excuse but they all do that whenever they feel someone is on the ropes. It's like throwing a bloody carcass into a pool of sharks; it sends them into a feeding frenzy. This same type of thing has happened on every season. It's part of the game. Pounce when you think someone is down a little. It's an "at least it takes the eyes off me" type thing.

Apparently the Dreamcrushers, (Will, etc.) got Janie to talk @ length about what she does to earn money specifically to embarrass her on the live feeds. Much of the conversations are detailed on the BB7 update board, but the gist of the most recent one is that Booger told Dani and James that Janie worked for Hardy and that Hardy told Boogie alot of what she really does.

Among the things she does are run scams with Ashlea and others on wealthy patrons where they pretend to be customers to get money out of men at the club, con men into paying for things for them, and get trips sponsored to places like Dubai and St. Tropez. James says the "sponsored" trips are really high priced prostitution rings.

If this is true, Janie's way to make a living seems as if it would be illegal. Do the houseguests sign some sort of release to BB? If they don't, then Janelle could be in some serious trouble when she gets out. If it isn't true, does Janie have any recourse against Booger for saying that stuff about her?

Janelle is NOT a hooker. She is coaktail waitress. If she is gulity of anything, its using cheap ublicty stunts to increase her "celebraty" staus. ( I'm not bashing her, shes my favorite, buts its the truth).

Above all she is a self proclaimed homebody, who watches the news and reads books and wants to get into realestate.

She has also made some money modeling.

Dosn't sound like a hooker to me!

Above all she is a self proclaimed homebody, who watches the news and reads books and wants to get into realestate. She has also made some money modeling.

I understand that about Janie. What I'm asking about is what Boogie said, and he sure as heck wasn't talking about curling up on the couch with a bag of microwave popcorn to watch CNN.

probably she is

You guys really need to stop with these 'janelle's a hooker' threads. Obviously she isn't one. A hooker is someone who earns money in exchange for sex acts. It's obvious she's not a hooker, probably a scammer or gold digger at best. If any one's a hooker in this game it's ERIKA.

I understand you hate janelle with a passion, but you dont need to create slanderous threads and try to rally others to participate in it. But then again, maybe you do.

I understand you hate janelle with a passion, but you dont need to create slanderous threads and try to rally others to participate in it. But then again, maybe you do.

READ THE ORIGINAL POST!!! I don't hate Janie - Boogie said it, I didn't.

I created the thread to discuss WHAT BOOGER SAID and Janie's possible RECOURSE!!!

Quote: "get trips sponsored to places like Dubai and St. Tropez. James says the "sponsored" trips are really high priced prostitution rings."

Oh, I think the "Boogs" might be a little jealous - Dubai is a beautiful place full of celebrities with big bucks and big (I mean really big) vacation homes such as in "the palms"

If Janelle has visited there, however she got there I think Boogs has Janelle envy for sure.

P.S. They are all prostituting themselves - they get watched like a bunch of lab mice in a box for 24 hours a day to win 500,000. Come on people; not every cocktail waitress is a hooker, not every stripper is a hooker - I'm sure there are many, but lets not assume "all."

if i was a high class hooker, i wouldnt be on big brother making chump change.

Janelle is not a hooker and boogie also said he would piss and shit on janelles face. so i wouldnt take anything that jerkoff says about janelle serious. he is trying to spread a nasty rumor about her. period. and i gotta wonder, it took him this long to tell someone about this secrete? yeah, its bullcrap.

i dont know if she could sue him for slander or if she really would care what he has said. she is a tough cookie. i think the houseguest sign away their rights and their lives when they come onto a show like this... so i am not too sure if they can sue each other.

there are no hookers in the house this year...even erika gives a footjob for free. :o

dont mean to bash no one here

but not saying she is or not

but how can you guys and girls say for 100% she aint a hooker

yall see someone on bb and then yall claim to know them personally gthoh

did you guys think she would shoplift before the story broke i bet not. :lol:

theres alot yall dont know about her

so dont claim to know someone that you dont

btw she probably is ;)

My guess is that Janelle wouldn't have any recourse because (1) the HGs probably sign waivers that protect both CBS and all other HGs from lawsuits; (2) Booger would probably just rescind his statement and put it down to "game play." He really is a slimeball and I don't think even Will should or does trust him. In fact, I think Will relies on him to be a big mouth. In any event, I think Janelle will step up her game play after Kasyar is gone, just like she did last year. And no, I don't think Janelle is a hooker either.

Boggie said that she works for Hardy? If she is a hooker, does that make Hardy her pimp?

I really think that Boggie is lying, streching the truth ...whatever.

Maybe he be taking about the real hooker in the house, the one that "slept" with him the nite before.

People, actions speak loader then words:

1) Diane offred to let Howie grab her breasts if he coted to keep her

2) Before Alison left she offred someone something similar ( Cant remember exact details)

3) Erika as we all know, dabbled in some 4play with boggies plus she let him shave her legs.

The only thing Janelle has done is flirted with Will...big deal

uvp, come on now... asking if we know 100% if she is NOT????? like its so common. <_<

and i could see everyone in that house shoplifting, not just janelle. i was not shocked. I would be shocked if someone told me james was born a female... wait, no i wouldnt.

i would believe marcellas was a hooker before janelle. :D

Archived