Janelle

CeCiMom

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she get a cookie

Game wise I think she's overrated a player. She doesn't make good game decisions and is easily manipulated. See how Will manipulated himself off the block. On a personable level I'm sure she's a good and intelligent person. She would be smart to finish college instead of working as a cocktail waitress trying to become a celebrity.

Game wise I think she's overrated a player. She doesn't make good game decisions and is easily manipulated. See how Will manipulated himself off the block.

She got rid of Allison who was on a raimpage to get rid of her...and she got rid of Diane whose main goal was to get rid of Janelle... so how are those not good moves?? It would have been stupid of her to get rid of a CT member last week because then Will would have just joined up with the floaters and there would be 6 of them and still 4 Sov's... She has made excellent moves for herself....no one else thinks they were good moves because they didn't benifit from them!!! Of course someone who doesn't like her is going to say she's overrated... How can winning 2 HOH's and 2 Veto's be considered overrated?? As for the manipulation, maybe she was manipulated, maybe she wasn't...I personally think she already had it in her head that she wanted Diane gone...who knows!! I don't really care!

On a personable level I'm sure she's a good and intelligent person. She would be smart to finish college instead of working as a cocktail waitress trying to become a celebrity.

She works one night a week as a cocktail waitress and is about to receive her real estate license... She's done the model thing and has said many times that she is done with that...

The reason I like Janelle so much is because she doesnt take crap from anyone. She was a target starting week 2 last season and kicked butt and made it to final 3. This year she was a target from day 1 and she's still kicking butt and taking names.

BadAssJanie: I LOVE YOU!!!!

SCRebel: the only reason people dislike and think Janelle is over-rated is because they are jealous!!

GO JANELLE!!! We are all rooting for you!!!

because competitions are a very small part of the game that won't carry you to the end. Eventually her luck is going to run out, she will lose competitions and get evicted. It happened to Terry in Survivor and it's going to happen to Janelle. Janelle's move last week was terrible because it turned the entire house against her. The floaters realize that they are now under attack from Janelle and can no longer feel safe from her. James feels betrayed because Janelle agreed to put up Will and Boogie the week before. The only ones she improved with are Chilltown- but that does nothing since they're throwing every HOH.

I am so tired of people sayin' that Janie's moves last week turned the house against her! The "floaters" have been gunning for Janie from the start. James was planning to turn on the SOV's before Janie won hoh and planning with Danielle to get Janie out before she nominated Diane over Will, he is only using her actions to justify his, which they don't. Everyone who was mad that Janie put up Diane had some sort of alliance with Diane so it was clearly a good move for her and her alliance! Janie winning POV just shows how strong of a player she really is!

I am rooting for Janie all the way. Janie ROCKS!!!!!! :P

correcto Phatmare!!!

some people think janelle can do nothing right.. of course they are the same people that dont like her. <_<

GOOO Janelle!!!! every week she is there is another week someone else goes home. :lol:

You people believe Janelle can do no wrong. The floaters were not gunning for Janelle- they were scared of Janelle. The floaters were gunning for Chicken George- or in reality nobody. Otherwise Erika and Marcellas would not have eliminated the people they did in the veto competition. I had never heard James once say that he wanted Janelle out before last week. You need to broaden your thinking and stop looking at it as "Janie Janie Janie!"

dont flame or bait SCRebel for thinking janelle got by luck

I don't think it was luck. I don't know all the details of the veto competition but I'm sure she earned the victory and kept herself safe. However, unless Janelle plans to win HOH or Veto every week, I don't think she has much chance this season.

I don't think it was luck. I don't know all the details of the veto competition but I'm sure she earned the victory and kept herself safe. However, unless Janelle plans to win HOH or Veto every week, I don't think she has much chance this season.

You people believe Janelle can do no wrong. The floaters were not gunning for Janelle- they were scared of Janelle. The floaters were gunning for Chicken George- or in reality nobody. Otherwise Erika and Marcellas would not have eliminated the people they did in the veto competition. I had never heard James once say that he wanted Janelle out before last week. You need to broaden your thinking and stop looking at it as "Janie Janie Janie!"

Apparently you don't have live feeds or read the live feeds often...James has been plotting to take Janie out for the past two weeks. And the floaters have said numerous times they wanted to go after Season 6, not necessarily Janelle, but the alliance in general.

The floaters are mad because Janelle didn't take out CT for THEM like they wanted...the floaters realized that the REAL players in this game arent going to pick each other off and let the floaters ride on by to the end...it's not going to happen....THATS why they are pissed, because they actually have to PLAY the game instead of having someone else play it for them and reap the rewards of it!!

I do have the feeds- James was not planning against Season Six until Janelle's betrayal. Janelle scared all the floaters by not taking out Chilltown because they all think she formed a deal with them and that she is now targetting all of them. The floaters weren't planning to do anything before and preferred looking at their thumbs. Now, they want Janelle out.

this thread :lol::lol::lol::lol:

From earlier post.

Gotta agree with uvp. Don't carry last year's stats over to this year. James got 4 vetos (5 if you count sarah's because he helped her win that comp) in one season.

The floaters have all been out to get Janelle and S6 out since Day one.

Danielle wanted Jase and Janelle to disagree

Nakomis went directly for season six in the meteor

Erika said they are a force to be reckoned with

Jase said Janelle was the first person he wanted out in his DR session on the first episode

Marcellas said to Jase that you have to go after S6 in front on the whole house.

Ok, here is something I don't get, why do Janie's fans say that if you dislike her you HAVE to be jealous of her.

Why is it only possible that a person must be jealous of a person, to dislike a person?

Haven't you ever disliked anyone that you were NOT jealous of?

Just a question, since you're all such logical people.

WARNING: JANIE HATERS, DON'T READ THIS hehe

I just got home and found out that Janie won POV!!! I was laughing so hard because she always lucks out like this...just when you think she's going home and all the janie-haters are singing and dancing their little tune, she kicks butt and wins pov! WTH? Thanks miracle gods, that was nice. Now let's just hope she gets hoh next week or she's toast.

She also needs to go against will and get rid of dani, marci and james (uglika too) because they are coming after her. She's smart and agile enough to win hoh's and povs, but not smart enough to be hypnotized by will's plans (for himself).

OH JANIE!

Archived